We Have Been Warned

page: 1
63
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
+28 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
For me, those considered the most credible testimonies should always come from people in high places of power and influence.

There is always a lot interest when one of these high profile personalities comes forward with words of warning or advice.

And so there should be, after all, they should know.

Why then don't we listen?

Preaching to the choir, i know, but when trying to convince anyone of anything, you should always use these high profile sources first.

'Billy nobody said this!'
'......so what?'

And i would agree to an extent.

However......

'John F. Kennedy said this!'
'......really? Hmm, interesting!'

So, with this thread i hope to bring together a selection of quotes, dialogue, video etc...of such high quality testimonies.

Here are some i found with a quick search, im sure you guys/gals will out do me......

"The Good Guys"

It is my thesis that flying saucers are real and that they are space ships from another solar system. I think that they possibly are manned by intelligent observers who are members of a race that may have been investigating our earth for centuries. I think that they possibly have been sent out to conduct systematic, long-range investigations, fir of men, animals, vegetation and more recently of atomic centers, armaments and centers of armament production.
-- Hermann Oberth

We cannot take credit for our record advancement in certain scientific fields alone. We have been helped." When asked by whom, he replied, "the peoples of other worlds.
-- Hermann Oberth

"We find ourselves faced by powers, which are far stronger than we had hitherto assumed, and whose base is at present unknown to us. More I cannot say at present. We are now engaged in entering into closer contact with those powers, and in six or nine months it may be possible to speak with some precision on the matter."
--Wernher von Braun



"There exists a shadowy government with its own Air Force, its own Navy,its own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own ideas of national interest, free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself."
Senator Daniel Inouye at the Iran Contra Hearings



"A great industrial nation is controlled by it's system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the world-- no longer a government of free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of dominant men."
-- President Woodrow Wilson

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a monied aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The issuing power (of money) should be taken away from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs."
-- President Thomas Jefferson

"The Bad Guys"

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws."
-- Mayer Amschel Rothschild

"The Rothschilds can start or prevent wars. Their word could make or break empires."
-- Chicago Evening American

"The way to make money is to buy when blood is running in the streets."
-- John D. Rockefeller

Sources
www.sweetliberty.org...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.barefootsworld.net...
quotes.liberty-tree.ca...


Please add your own examples and give your own thoughts on the issue.

I did have more examples from "The Bad Guys" but they have disappeared somewhere


Peace.




posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Excellent thread, really interesting.

Quite thought provoking.

“If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.” – President James Madison

“The means of defence against foreign danger have been always the instruments of tyranny at home.” – President James Madison

“When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain.” – Napoleon Bonaparte

“It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.” – Henry Ford



posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The way to make money is to buy when blood is running in the streets."
-- John D. Rockefeller

This does sound harsh. But it is the truth.

When I was in business one of my properties was a large mobile home community.

In the 40 years that I owned and operated the property there were 7 mobile homes that partially burned .

I was on the scene as soon as possible and if there was enough left of the home to make it feasible for my men to rebuild and be used as a rental unit I bought them usually for no more that $200.00 on the spot.

A successful business person will seize an opportunity to make a good deal and make money.

I would like to read the whole article Mr. Rockefeller's quote was taken from. The date and who he was addressing would help make
the quote more easily understandable.

My first day in Bible college I learned a valuable lesson that applies to all quotes and not just to the Bible.

When you are searching for the meaning of a quote it is advisable to know the date , to whom it was quoted and what the political or societal satiation was at the time the speaker made the quote.

It is much easier to make an accurate assumption of what the quote implies when you follow this protocol.



posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
One of the "Bad Guys"

"The great significance of Marx's explanation is, that here too, he consistently applies materialist dialectics, the theory of development, and regards communism as something which develops out of capitalism. Instead of scholastically invented, 'concocted' definitions and fruitless disputes over words (What is socialism? What is communism?), Marx gives analysis of what might be called the stages of the economic maturity of communism."

Vladimir Ilyich (Lenin) 1870-1924

Check out how apropos it is today in America



posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Excellent thread, it's a good idea to have a repository like this for reference and to learn. You're 100% right hearing it from the horses mouth does tend to convince more than secondhand information.



posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Beautiful thread....Noel. I've always planned on gathering a book-full of quotations such as these. In my opinion, putting them in chrono order would help others understand their basis for meaning and relevancy. I salute your time and efforts in sharing these wise, and sometimes unwise, words with us.



posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Live forever8 you have outdone yourself on this thread. An excellent idea
SNF

"In politics NOTHING happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned". Franklin D. Roosevelt

"A man who seeks the truth and loves it, must be considered precious to any human society". Frederick The Great

"I'm The Greatest I shook up the world" Sorry, I love Muhommed Ali.
He's so funny.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by randyvs]



posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Great contributions people, keep them coming


Some more:

"The few who understand the system, will either be so interested from it's profits or so dependant on it's favors, that there will be no opposition from that class." — Rothschild Brothers of London, 1863

"Most Americans have no real understanding of the operation of the international money lenders. The accounts of the Federal Reserve System have never been audited. It operates outside the control of Congress and manipulates the credit of the United States" — Sen. Barry Goldwater (Rep. AR)

"This [Federal Reserve Act] establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President [Wilson} signs this bill, the invisible government of the monetary power will be legalized....the worst legislative crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking and currency bill." — Charles A. Lindbergh, Sr. , 1913

"From now on, depressions will be scientifically created." — Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh Sr. , 1913

"We have, in this country, one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board. This evil institution has impoverished the people of the United States and has practically bankrupted our government. It has done this through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it". — Congressman Louis T. McFadden in 1932 (Rep. Pa)

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce." — James A. Garfield, President of the United States

Some great examples here.

"I have never seen more Senators express discontent with their jobs....I think the major cause is that, deep down in our hearts, we have been accomplices in doing something terrible and unforgiveable to our wonderful country. Deep down in our heart, we know that we have given our children a legacy of bankruptcy. We have defrauded our country to get ourselves elected." -- John Danforth(R-Mo)

Another Woodrow Wilson quote:

"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."

Peace.



posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Excellent thread!

"Ultimately, our objective is to welcome the Soviet Union back into the world order. Perhaps the world order of the future will truly be a family of nations."
President George Bush Texas A&M University 1989


"The people will be crushed under the burden of taxes, loan after loan will be floated; after having drained the present, the State will devour the future."
Fredric Bastiat


"He [President Nixon] spoke of the talks as a beginning, saying nothing more about the prospects for future contacts and merely reiterating the belief he brought to China that both nations share an interest in peace and building 'a new world order."
Excerpt from an article in The New York Times (February 1972)



posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame

My first day in Bible college I learned a valuable lesson that applies to all quotes and not just to the Bible.

When you are searching for the meaning of a quote it is advisable to know the date , to whom it was quoted and what the political or societal satiation was at the time the speaker made the quote.

It is much easier to make an accurate assumption of what the quote implies when you follow this protocol.


It's nice to see somebody who still recognizes the need for CONTEXT. It's not only advisable, it's necessary, for both credibility and applicability.

Religious zealots are famous for ignoring context to make a point. I think there would be a lot more people who would find the religious books more applicable if context was better emphasized. Great to see someone who studies the Bible and sees that.

Awesome thread!



posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Good guy.
- A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine.
- A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.
- As our enemies have found we can reason like men, so now let us show them we can fight like men also.
- Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.
- EVERY GENERATION NEEDS A NEW REVOLUTION.
- Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.

THOMAS JEFFERSON



posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
"I would like you to remember that the land of Israel is holy to Muslims, Christians, and Jews - but it was only to the Jews that it was promised."
"That," said the pope, turning to Mr. Sharon's wife, Lili, who has since died, "is the difference between terra sancta and terra promissa."
John Paul II



posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
'There's no doubt that President Bush leads,"
Sharon ---big wig guy from Israel

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Donny 4 million]



posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Hey all, I'm new at this is my first Post. One thing needs to be put out there over and over and over again is the The U.S. is NOT a democracy we are a REPUBLIC. Stop using the nasty D word.



posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
One interesting quote is
"The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of a million is a statistic." -Joseph Stalin
"What luck for rulers that men do not think" -Adolph Hitler
There are some variations of the first quote, but they all mean the same thing.



posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
PROPAGANDA IS THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH OF THE INVISIBLE GOVERNMENT

-from Crystallizing Public Opinion



posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Bad Guy

"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded." Barack Obama



posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
For me, those considered the most credible testimonies should always come from people in high places of power and influence.

There is always a lot interest when one of these high profile personalities comes forward with words of warning or advice.

And so there should be, after all, they should know.

Why then don't we listen?

Preaching to the choir, i know, but when trying to convince anyone of anything, you should always use these high profile sources first.

'Billy nobody said this!'
'......so what?'

And i would agree to an extent.

However......

'John F. Kennedy said this!'
'......really? Hmm, interesting!'

So, with this thread i hope to bring together a selection of quotes, dialogue, video etc...of such high quality testimonies.

Here are some i found with a quick search, im sure you guys/gals will out do me......

"The Good Guys"

It is my thesis that flying saucers are real and that they are space ships from another solar system. I think that they possibly are manned by intelligent observers who are members of a race that may have been investigating our earth for centuries. I think that they possibly have been sent out to conduct systematic, long-range investigations, fir of men, animals, vegetation and more recently of atomic centers, armaments and centers of armament production.
-- Hermann Oberth

We cannot take credit for our record advancement in certain scientific fields alone. We have been helped." When asked by whom, he replied, "the peoples of other worlds.
-- Hermann Oberth

"We find ourselves faced by powers, which are far stronger than we had hitherto assumed, and whose base is at present unknown to us. More I cannot say at present. We are now engaged in entering into closer contact with those powers, and in six or nine months it may be possible to speak with some precision on the matter."
--Wernher von Braun



"There exists a shadowy government with its own Air Force, its own Navy,its own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own ideas of national interest, free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself."
Senator Daniel Inouye at the Iran Contra Hearings



"A great industrial nation is controlled by it's system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the world-- no longer a government of free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of dominant men."
-- President Woodrow Wilson

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a monied aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The issuing power (of money) should be taken away from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs."
-- President Thomas Jefferson

"The Bad Guys"

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws."
-- Mayer Amschel Rothschild

"The Rothschilds can start or prevent wars. Their word could make or break empires."
-- Chicago Evening American

"The way to make money is to buy when blood is running in the streets."
-- John D. Rockefeller

Sources
www.sweetliberty.org...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.barefootsworld.net...
quotes.liberty-tree.ca...


Please add your own examples and give your own thoughts on the issue.

I did have more examples from "The Bad Guys" but they have disappeared somewhere


Peace.


It sounds like on the UFO front that Hermann Oberth and Braunn knew alot more about aliens and alien technology and where giving hints if not outright statements of fact that weren't followed up on. Also I want many of you to follow this research and my line of thinking. Have any of you heard about how rotation effects the mass or of an object. I believe Braunn knew about it because he was the one that started NASA in rotating it's craft when being launched in orbit. He saw a difference when a rocket was launched and didn't go into a specific orbit window, and on top of that not only didn't it go to that window it went much higher while it rotated. I think there is something to it. Almost 20 years ago on a television program on community access or PBS, I saw a thin old professor type person giving a demonstration of decreased weight by using a heavy 4 foot steel rod with a wheel attached to the end that rotated round it's axis. When not rotating the rod was heavy (he had others come onto the stage and hold it up to feel the heaviness of the rod). Once he started it rotating he was able to use one hand to move that rod around like a tennis racket. Others came onto the stage to lift and feel the difference, it was light.

I bring this up for people to think about this clue and artificial gravity. The Nazi Bell, was stated to have a rotating mix of mercury and it was levitating. The Aurora craft that the US "don't" have, it's supposed to have a ring of high speed rotating mercury of some type rotating around the pilots/cabin of the craft. And then the Matrix movie and the human crafts. They use anti-gravity modules that (if you saw the animatrix which showed there workings), had rotating elements inside the modules that produced anti-gravity. Is this a coincidence, I don't think so. If you think that over a span of 60 years this same idea was being used and mentioned in obscure technical writings and sci-fi. Also the BattleStar Galactica series mention spin drives (actuall showed one too on the mutiny episode). This, Stanley Kubrick may have given hints that the elite never thought people could put together. Remember, where dumb to them.



posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by PenandSword
Bad Guy

"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded." Barack Obama


ZING!!


Mod Edit- Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.


[edit on 18-10-2009 by elevatedone]





new topics
top topics
 
63
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join