It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighting the New World Order: Information Revolution 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Fighting the NWO through information. This is a set of new clips from 2009 exposing the new world order, particularly focusing on the bail out bubble.

It questions Barack Obama, and the fraudulent Federal Reserve system. Includes snipits from Alex Jones, Judge Andrew Napolitano, Jeremy Scahill, Jesse Ventura, Dennis Kucinich, Gerald Celente, Peter Schiff and Ron Paul.
The information in these clips is still pushed as fringe opinions. You be the judge.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
THE "NWO/Illuminati" represent less than 1% of the world population. They have gotten where they are by infiltration of the law, government, military, corporations, media, etc.. The solution is simply, infiltrate back. Not infiltration of the NWO per se but of the assorted institutions they have targeted as key to their plan. In other words take them back. For example police and civil servant jobs. Police officers have said that almost 100% of them would likely quit their job in a heartbeat for another suitable job. They are sick of participating in something that just doesn't seem right even if they can't realize just how criminal their own activities are. Most of them are victims who entered to serve humanity and are being used to commit fraud, kidnapping, extortion and all for the sake of profiteering and subjugation. It is primarily in the judiciary and by city and state leaders that the real perpetuation of crime occurs. A mayor can turn on community access television send out a flier and start telling the truth.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

[edit on 17-10-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ReelView

Originally posted by ReelView
... A mayor can turn on community access television send out a flier and start telling the truth.

Yes, that would be nice. But what Mayor would have the guts or the stones? We all know that they are too scared to cross the line. What we need is the common people to get the message out.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
What common people would dedicate their lives to such a task? I mean really. We may want things to change and fix things, but will people really risks their futures and lives and risk the possibility of wasting it and being unhappy just to take back a little ground? I doubt it.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReelView
THE "NWO/Illuminati" represent less than 1% of the world population. They have gotten where they are by infiltration of the law, government, military, corporations, media, etc.. The solution is simply, infiltrate back. Not infiltration of the NWO per se but of the assorted institutions they have targeted as key to their plan. In other words take them back. For example police and civil servant jobs. Police officers have said that almost 100% of them would likely quit their job in a heartbeat for another suitable job. They are sick of participating in something that just doesn't seem right even if they can't realize just how criminal their own activities are. Most of them are victims who entered to serve humanity and are being used to commit fraud, kidnapping, extortion and all for the sake of profiteering and subjugation. It is primarily in the judiciary and by city and state leaders that the real perpetuation of crime occurs. A mayor can turn on community access television send out a flier and start telling the truth.

I am coming cold to the thread. But by reading your post ---I want to JUMP HIGH and say Right ON.
Americans are no fools. They are the conglomerate of the world.
No Marxist , Zionist this day and age can go un-noticed.
They may push the red button, but it always kicks their followers in the arse.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Are you kidding? Americans are some of the most oblivious people. And the ones that DO realize the danger are too lazy, selfish, stupid, or down right afraid to do anything to stop it.

That or they go with the flow and JOIN IN.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Then the other than almost 100% police officers must have been at the G20 summit, they all look pretty serious and ready to smash heads, if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedWeasel

WOW.....you must be a Canadian, Aye.......whatever, you actually think that? Then you have never been to Northern Michigan. We have 10,000's of men and woman willing to go the distance here. Before you make those kind of uneducated statements again, get out of your den, turn off your computer and take a good look at the real outside world.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Actually I have traveled much of America doing research in many topics that relate to this. And my studies have found that more and more American's are either conforming to what's going on or merely complaining, but only about 25% are doing anything. That's really not a big percentage when looking at America as a whole.

I admit there are people who will stand up to these atrocities, via one way or another. I am friends with many. But clearly no where near enough to actually slow down this wheel of corruption.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

OK, so let's say that one was up to this task. Not just infiltrate our own organizations, but theirs. Infiltrate their groups or secret societies. What would this person do once inside? What type of effect would he be able to have?

I'm honestly curious. It is a really intriguing notion.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by PolarityHorizon]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by PolarityHorizon

OK, so let's say that one was up to this task. Not just infiltrate our own organizations, but theirs. Infiltrate their groups or secret societies. What would this person do once inside? What type of effect would he be able to have?

I'm honestly curious. It is a really intriguing notion.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by PolarityHorizon]

I too would like to know this. Please share this with us. There are some of us who would gladly, if not already planning to, do just that.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I know this has been posted in other threads before but I'll post it again because this is a great way the people can spread the message to the masses.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 19-10-2009 by SpaceMonkeys]

[edit on 19-10-2009 by SpaceMonkeys]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I too would like to know this. Please share this with us. There are some of us who would gladly, if not already planning to, do just that.

Unfortunately, I believe the only people who would successfully be able to infiltrate their secret societies, is either:

A. Someone with epic wealth and power
B. Someone who was born with the bloodlines

Let's hope I'm wrong. If anyone has any other ideas about this, I would love to hear.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedWeasel
What common people would dedicate their lives to such a task? I mean really. We may want things to change and fix things, but will people really risks their futures and lives and risk the possibility of wasting it and being unhappy just to take back a little ground? I doubt it.

So dude you follow Karl Marx? Where do you live?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
No I do not follow Karl Marx and I will not tell you where I live.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PolarityHorizon

I have an idea. What if another secret society infiltrates the previous secret society and overthrow it. That has happened before. So there you go, another method.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedWeasel

When has it happened before? I mean, I can do the research if you would kindly point me in the right direction.

Power will remain in the hands of the few elite, unless the majority of people realize what's going on.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by PolarityHorizon

Perhaps the Elite are meant to rule over us majority. But not to dictate, but to guide the way.

Perhaps the Elite are meant to guide us and have the position of power. But which would you rather have? Elite who are just and fair and true, or Elite who are greedy and corrupt and unjest. I vote for the former.

new topics

top topics

join