It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bob Lazar-Eduard "Billy" Meier Connection

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=24349440]easily plucked from early 1950s pulp sci-fi movies.

You have it backwards. I mean where do you think the writers and movie makers got their ideas from? That's right, they got it from the eyewitnesses.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
They are both right.

September 1970 ~ my father said, “Hey, come and look at this!”

From a distance of about a mile, my second UFO sighting appeared to be right over the McDonald Douglas plant, where they were working on the Apollo project. It appeared as an unusually bright red light. As it slowly got closer to us, the light turned to fire, like what a big gas balloon has under it. Then what seemed to be one glow became five glows. Suddenly the idea of it being a sightseeing balloon made no sense. It slowly came toward us, moving at maybe 5 to 10 miles per hour. It made no sound at all, and it was clear that the “lights” we saw were atop the craft and spinning, counterclockwise. At its closest approach, it was probably two hundred yards away from us when it passed by. Luckily we could see it just over our neighbors rooftops - and the fire turned out not to be fire at all - but more like plasma.

It flew across the road and out over the underground weapons bunkers on the naval base. I think was one of Lazars “sport models”. Because at the top of the saucer there were vents. What my father and I saw appeared to be red plasma streaming upwards out of these vents as it spun, kind of like red steam venting upward but more substantial than steam. So what appeared to be lights from a distance may actually have been a propulsion effect, like how smoke trails from a jet.

There is no reason at all that the thing over our house and the one over Meir’s and the one at S4 cannot all be the same model of craft – or even the same craft. But why would Joe Alien only have one of those craft?

www.gasolinealleyantiques.com...

<< 1   >>

join