It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bob Lazar-Eduard "Billy" Meier Connection

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Oh, I don't think there really is such a connection between Bob Lazar and Eduard "Billy" Meier but there is this connection.

First, though, almost every other day someone initiates a thread on ATS about Bob Lazar and 99+% of those replying to the thread are Lazar supporters even though all they have to go on is hearsay and each other's beliefs based on the hearsay.

What I know about Lazar is what I've read and seen. I don't know him personally and he might be the nicest guy in the world, I don't contest anything about him 'cause I just don't know.

However, in 1994, TESTORS released their plastic UFO model and the box claimed:
"Area S4 UFO Revealed" along with this: "Review of Testor's Model S4 UFO (The sport model) - Recently released is Testor's model of Bob Lazar's craft in which he studied at the Groom lake area S4." I bought and still have the kit which I never put together thinking that it was going to be worth a million dollars in a few years' time.

The main reason I bought the model is because as soon as it was popularized I recognized that "Lazar's" S4 UFO is a direct copy of one of Eduard "Billy" Meier's Pleaidian Beamships! I soon got on the horn on the various UFO forums at the time all starting alt.... and I asked for input on what was going on that Bob Lazar approves a model based on what he claims he was working on in Area S4 (Area 51) and yet everyone was lambasting Meier for his hoaxed photos using models he called Pleaidain Beamships.

In 1994 Meier's UFO photos were known worldwide. Why did TESTORS not reject Lazar's design and tell Lazar that his design was a ripoff of Meier's Beamships?

Why didn't TESTORS come out with the model but call it appropriately "Meier Beamship"?

So go to the following links for comparisons and then wonder "What the hell is going on here with Bob Lazar and Eduard "Billy" Meier." Whose craft are real? Meier was there first.

Photo of Testors' "Area S4 UFO Revealed" plastic model box.
www.gasolinealleyantiques.com...
----------------
SUBJECT: REVIEW OF TESTOR'S MODEL S4 UFO FILE: UFO2828
Recently released is Testor's model of Bob Lazar's craft in which he studied at the Groom lake area S4.

docs.google.com...:mRryqWVjDYYJ:www.book-of-thoth.com/archives-printpdf-3895.html+testor+s4+ufo&hl=en&gl=us&sig=AFQjCNHqJAI-ZRYK 3896IFSU7aMsZ_uLSQ
----------------
Color sketch of Meier Beamship
3.bp.blogspot.com...
----------------
www.prometheusbooks.com...
----------------

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Skeptical Ed]

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Skeptical Ed]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
not sure if i believe Bob Lazar's story or not but i am sure i don't believe Meiers story.

www.iigwest.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
meiercase.0x2a.info...

why didn't Testor's make a model of the Wedding cake ufo ?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
When did that painting of the Meier ship first appear?

Did you even think to look into that? That would be the first thing I'd look into.

First, though, almost every other day someone initiates a thread on ATS about Bob Lazar and 99+% of those replying to the thread are Lazar supporters even though all they have to go on is hearsay and each other's beliefs based on the hearsay.

1.) Lazar threads don't pop-up as often as you say
2.) I find what you say about hearsay pretty funny since you base a lot of your "evidence" on it.

I don't think you did enough research to prove this has been ripped-off by Lazar, but at least you're now actually posting links to what you call evidence.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Skeptical Ed

I had an old Bob Lazar numbered and autographed book that I got at the Little A'Le'Inn - a small gift shop and restaurant in Rachel, NV, near Area 51. Pretty sure this was in '94 that I got it.

Lazar's spiral-bound book included drawings of the ship he had been working on, the type of fuel it used, etc. If you are to believe what he wrote. I'm not familiar with Meier but this timeline entry may help.

Edit: changed have to had his book ='(

[edit on 15-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Bob Lazar/TESTORS S4 UFO came out in 1994. Meier started becoming known in the '70s and I'm sure that Lazar had not only heard/read of him but had to have seen Meier's photos. I had the 2 photo books published by GENESIS III in the early '90s.

I claim that Larar's/TESTORS S4 UFO model was inspired by Meier's Pleaidian Beamships. The similarity is too close to be a sudden inspiration by Lazar.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I have the expensive Billy Meier books. I read through them and the blogs supported by them. I believe that Billy Meier's recount of the Plajaran (Plaeidians) is pretty accurate.

p.s. After reading "Ashayana Dean"s book: Voyager I, I would stay away from Plaeidians, they may look human, blonde, tall and angelic but they are very likely working with the reptilians / Dracos.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Everyone knows Meier has been known about since the 70's. Lazar's story begins in the late 80's with that model coming out in the 90's.

What I asked about is the date of that specific painting. Was that painting done before or after the Lazar story broke out? I think that would be a basic thing to think about and look into if you're going to say Lazar ripped it off.

I'm asking a valid question

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I believe all things about Meier's UFO/EBE connections, especially when supported by W. Stevens. Lazar's stuff really broke the A51/S4 realism ice.

In my consideration their both the real deal in this field. I know there's been a lot of derogatory stuff on the Meier photos and reports in recent ATS history. But with Wedelle Stevens supporting Meier, well, that changes a lot of fluff to stuff.

Decoy

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Yawn....Billy Meier is a little fool.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Bob Lazar shows a pay slip as proof he worked as a contractor for the government at Area 51. The major problem is the pay slip itself has the government as the payer of the salary.

Contractors get paid by their employers, not the government. I have worked with government contractors and some of my family is government contracted workers.

No one ever brings this little damning detail up when discussing Bob Lazar's stories. I guess fact checking is a no-no when dealing with this subject.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008

Bob Lazar shows a pay slip as proof he worked as a contractor for the government at Area 51. The major problem is the pay slip itself has the government as the payer of the salary.

Contractors get paid by their employers, not the government. I have worked with government contractors and some of my family is government contracted workers.

No one ever brings this little damning detail up when discussing Bob Lazar's stories. I guess fact checking is a no-no when dealing with this subject.

Don't forget that they also said he never worked at Los Alamos. Then George Knapp found his name listed in a Los Alamos phone directory and there's also the Los Alamos magazine featuring Lazar and his rocket car.

But the guy never worked there

If the government wants to erase you from existence for talking about stuff like this, they're going to make it happen.

Eddie never did answer my question about that painting either
Serious researcher? He can't even answer one valid question

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by true-life
I have the expensive Billy Meier books. I read through them and the blogs supported by them. I believe that Billy Meier's recount of the Plajaran (Plaeidians) is pretty accurate.

p.s. After reading "Ashayana Dean"s book: Voyager I, I would stay away from Plaeidians, they may look human, blonde, tall and angelic but they are very likely working with the reptilians / Dracos.

Check out the embossed b&w photo. There are other photos showing suspension strings.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

Maybe from the same printer that did Obama's "Hawaiian birth certificate"!

[edit on 16-10-2009 by Skeptical Ed]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I know everyones probably against it, but i like the Eduard 'Billy' Meier story. From what i manage to read on the Net or in Books, its always a pleasure to find new info. And i just like the fact that some of his predictions were true. Anyway if Bob has a 'similar' design to show of to us, maybe billy has a bit more truth or at least some thing else can help his name become more public. As if it wasnt public enougth all ready.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
lazar and meier = 2 bald men fighting over a comb

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

nightmare_david, the question has yet to be answered by anyone: Why is no one questioning the fake pay stub shown by Mr Lazar himself as proof? I have given the main reason why it is an obvious fake, but not one person on his side (other than zorgon) has looked into that.

This is a very serious matter here that needs to be addressed before anything Mr Lazar says is taken as any type of truth from me.

Finding out the truth is what we all want here, and sometimes the answers are not what we want to here. In this case, the word fraud and the name Bob Lazar seem to go together. I would love to be proved wrong here, but until the pay stub questions are answered, I think i am right on this one.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

The History Channel seems to ignore the pay stub hoax.
Lazar had at least three one hour UFO programs air in
recent years.
UFO Hunters took over with one host saying Alien technology
over and over again.

When you have an inside intel track the intel media needs you.
We can't prove by von Braun's passport that he was in New Mexico
before WWII but that would be a nice piece of the UFO puzzle.

The holders of the saucer or Meier's Beamship would be
the same as Testors/Lazar because the same people supply the design.

Lazar said he saw a saucer inside navigation panel and saw it
wobble off the ground.
A rookie build without the dual turbines to offset
twisting, same principle behind early helicopters with two
main rotors. The man ahead of his time patented the VTOL
design and somehow Germany used that very same principle
in their helicopters or any disk plane project.

In defence of Billy Meier he cause a stir because he actually did
photograph a working saucer and very possible for a Swiss woman
pilot to land a saucer of a Swiss base origin.

[edit on 11/14/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 11/15/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Lazar will be on C2C tomorrow night the 15th. Just mentioning it since I have been seeing his namw pop up recently. I haven't seen him recently myself so I am curious to see what he has to say. To see what added claims he makes on top of all the older stuff (I hope).

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 02:40 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I remember being disappointed by both Meier and Lazar precisely because their proposed UFOs were so generic, easily plucked from early 1950s pulp sci-fi movies.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join