It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Juval Aviv returns to U.S., again predicting imminent terrorist attack!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Juval Aviv returns to U.S., again predicting imminent terrorist attack!

January 7, 2009:
We still have a lot to prepare and a lot to do before the next event, an event that looks today more like it could happen than ever before….

I believe that the next attack will not be an aviation attack, but will be on mass transportation which is wide open and vulnerable.

I believe that the next attack will be 5, 6, 7 cities simultaneously at shopping malls, mass transportation, where a lot of people are at a certain time that they’re going to count on. Rush Hour. That’s the easiest way; to leave it in a truck, a parked truck somewhere, or just going into a subway and committing suicide. This is the most popular way of doing it, and unfortunately the easiest way to do it in America.

I always try to get FOX to donate half an hour a week to security and safety, and booking an expert to discuss what we should do in case things happen.

I think with what is happening right now in the Middle East, that may escalate. The war in Gaza may escalate into the North, Hezbollah and who knows where else. The Islamic world is in uprage. There’s going to be retaliation. Hamas will be defeated, and the only resort of revenge is terrorism. And we will feel that. We already see demonstrations around the world. We already see a lot of hate opposed to America and Israel and we will see some retaliation in the very, very near future and on a large scale.

We see already a lot of pre-terrorist attack preparation.

What are your thoughts? Is Juval Avviv's predictions accurate,or is he just out to sell books?
irregulartimes.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CASH69

Never heard of the guy. Has he ever predicted anything that has come true?

Why would I even care what this guy has to say? I'm sure if I have never heard of him, lot's of other people haven't.

Looks like just another fear mongerer to me.

If he writes a book, I might buy it a few years down the road, when I purchase it from a garage sale.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Evidently,he predicted something once on Fox News that came true,but i have some more information about him that might shed some more light on the subject. Evidently,he has some new predictions in the next few months. I received an email about this on my blackberry today,and i will try to post that too,but i have ti resend it because the email was lost on my in box for some reason. However,here is some more info on him.

FROM THE C.O. OF MOSSAD / PLEASE READ

A week ago, I was able to attend a dinner with Juval Aviv - the Israeli Agent who the movie "Munich" was about... He was Golda Meir's bodyguard and she appointed him to track down and bring to justice the Palestinian terrorists who took the Israeli athletes hostage and killed them during the Munich Olympic Games. Tonight he shared information that EVERY American needs to know but our government has not shared. His bio is below, his book is "Staying Safe" and I suggest you buy and read it.

First, I am going to share what he discussed in regard to the Bush Administration, 9/11 and Iraq and then I will share his predictions for the next attack on the U.S. (and he predicted the London subway bombing on the Bill O'Reilly show on Fox News stating publicly that it would happen within a week - O'Reilly laughed and mocked him saying that in a week he wanted him back on the show and unfortunately, within a week the terrorist attack occured).

Juval Aviv gave intelligence (via what he had gathered in Israel and the Middle East) to the Bush Administration about 9/11 a month before it occured. His report specifically said they would use planes as bombs and target high profile buildings and monuments. The Administration ridiculed him and refused to respond (Congress has since hired him as a security consultant - but still the Administration does not listen to him). Within a month 9/11 occured.

He didn't agree with going into Iraq - said it didn't make sense if we wanted terrorists responsible for 9/11 (and also he believes in Golda Meir's approach which was to bring justice to the terrorists but do not take down civilians - killing civilians only creates more terrorists - but similar to Bush, Israel's subsequent leaders were not as insightful as Golda Meir) - however, when we did decide to invade Iraq we should have learned from Israel's past mistakes. He very articulately stated that Israel's greatest mistake against their war on terror was to invade the West Bank and Gaza and stay there... He said they should have done the proven anti-terrorist strategy which was "Hit and Leave" instead of "Hit and Stay." Now we are stuck in Iraq and it is worse than Vietnam - Iraq is the U.S.'s West Bank/Gaza . He doesn't think we will ever be able to truly leave because even when we are able to pull our troops back we will still have to go back regularly which will keep us quagmired. We should have hit hard and left immediately - or actually, we shouldn't have gone in at all...
forum.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Aviv says that the U.S. government has in force a plan that, in the event of another terrorist attack, will immediately cut-off EVERYONE's ability to use cell phones, blackberries, etc., as this is the preferred communication source used by terrorists and is often the way that their bombs are detonated.
www.zoominfo.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Information on Aviv's book Staying Safe.
In Staying Safe, Juval Aviv, a counterterrorism expert and international security consultant, outlines the essential tools for becoming personally responsible for the security and safety of yourself and your loved ones. You will learn how to safeguard your home and office, protect your identity, and travel without fear. Most important, you'll find that Aviv's recommendations and warnings are practical and easy to follow.

Juval Aviv neither overstates nor minimizes today's threats, whether they are from criminals or terrorists; instead he sets out to inform and provide real advice for minimizing risks.

Staying Safe is clear, comprehensive, and full of instructive and vital tips that cover:

* Flying with confidence
* Traveling to a foreign country
* Identifying a potential terrorist threat
* Basic safety precautions
* Survival and escape strategies
* Securing your business
* Keeping your identity confidential
* Making transactions on the Internet
* And much more

Biography

Juval Aviv is the President and CEO of Interfor, Inc., an international investigative and intelligence firm that works with corporations, both domestically and internationally, on asset and personnel security measures. Mr. Aviv also serves as a special consultant to the U.S. Congress on issues of terrorism and security and is a consultant for Fox News.

top topics

join