It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its that time...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
to say hi!!

Came to ATS after trying to collect info on 911 & ufo scenarios, found a lot of intelligent minds and informative threads/debates, hopefully i will be able to contribute.

I think i may have signed up to the best website of its kind due to the people on here and the way topics are approached/debated, you lot should give yourselves a pat on the back!!

Thanks for taking the time for little ol' me

Edit for spelling already!! doh!!

[edit on 15/10/09 by Darkside Agent]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Hi!

welcome to ATS

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CSquared288

Thanks very much..

Nice to get the first reply!

i must admit, im totally hooked on this site....if my bosses knew.....

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

i must admit, im totally hooked on this site....if my bosses knew

but your bosses do know dude.
THEY know everything you do..................................

heh enjoy dude.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Frank.Black

haha, now im paranoid!!

tbh, i dont think they care, im on here 8 hours a day 5 days a week!!

I think its an amazing site with a very different selection of people, i hope i can become known for being an honest up front person (unfortunately, i have noticed quite a few people trolling on here lately and starting arguments just because someone didnt agree with their point of view)

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkside Agent

I'm on here alot too but I don't get paid for it!

You have a cool job guy.

Yes we have outstanding people in the UFO field and also in the 9/11 truth movement.

This is a very cool website and has a real diverse range of topics and conspiracies. Some believable, some ridiculous.

Well, I like to research those subjects too, so I am sure I will see you around.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

its a pretty laid back job i have, i must admit! (can be boring too, which is part of the reaosn for me being on here!)

Ive already seen some of your replies and posts to others and you seem a very coherent, intelligent writer/poster, hope to see you around also and participate in a positive manner

Thanks for the nice words

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
deleted

[edit on 20/10/09 by Darkside Agent]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS / BTS, If you have any questions feel free to message me or any staff member anytime, there is a link at the bottom of every post, or on the home board page.

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[Mod Edit - remove blink]

[edit on 23/10/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hi there!

I too am interested in 9/11 and UFO scenarios! Also, what happened to JFK.

Hope you find more info on what your looking for!

Have a nice day

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by FAITHwasKIA112263
Hi there!

I too am interested in 9/11 and UFO scenarios! Also, what happened to JFK.

Hope you find more info on what your looking for!

Have a nice day

Hi, thanks for the reply! i think we may see each other on these boards quite a bit!!

Ahhh, the jfk one...i also like that...but never going to be revealed properly imho....too may people with too much to lose....

Thanks again, hope to see you around

PS...i just hit my 20 post limit, so gonna have to think of a good thread to start....maybe 9/11 related

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Congratulations on your 20th post. You can now use your U2U to send and receive notes from other members.
Check this link if you haven't seen it yet 9/11 CONSPIRACIES OVERVIEW.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Thanks very much Sauron, had a look at that link - will be using it all the time i think!!

i must admit, im getting a bit disillusioned with 9/11 threads atm as they all seem to just degenerate into pointless arguments and name calling. Gonna have to see if i can reignite proper debating within people

[edit on 27/10/09 by Darkside Agent]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I just decided, im not going to start any new threads, or bother replying to any other threads/posts.

After going through everything on this site, i have come to the conclusion that this website is no longer what it used to be - an informative place to garner knowledge and info.

I have read a lot of newbie posts that are total gibberish and people are swallowing it up as gospel.

i have read threads from people that have been here a while - claim something, provide nothing to back it up with and get offended when you try and debate it. Worse though, is people coming into that thread and saying 'i believe you 100% and im going to change the way i live my life because of what an annonymous person typed into a discussion board.' - i just dont get it

I have seen a thread in the alien/ufo forum about a factory that is just unbelievable...and its gone on for over 20 pages with no facts, just speculation and people agreeing that an alien factory is in the pic provided when its just a blurred pic with shutter speed problems.

I tried to gather some knowledge about 9/11, but every single thread gets highjacked by the same people who just end up calling each other names like 'twoofer' (kudos for the originality on that btw) - whats the point in even having a 9/11 forum anymore. And how are posters getting away with the comments in there, i though it was heavily moderated....

and im also getting garbage u2u messages sent to me by a new user that makes no sense....what happened to this site? I used to love it here....

[edit on 30/10/09 by Darkside Agent]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
hi darkside agent,
i already got a notification, that you added me as a respected foe. since our paths haven't crossed yet, i wonder what made me deserve that honor...

respect,
bertrand

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bertand cantat

Your not the only one. I was added to the list myself. It must be because so many out here stepped on his/her reality. And if you notice, the list they have is starting to get long.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Thanks for the foe. funny I dont know you, I have never heard of you or come across you in a thread, I have no idea who you are yet I am now your foe. Strange...if you disagreed with me that much why not voice your opinion on thread???

I have no issue with foes, a foe is a foe, the ones I have I know why they are my foes..we disagreed big time on thread, but you are acting most odd.

I see you have many foes now, some of which were banned long before you registered so there is no way you can even know them. I will be keeping an eye out for you, you are not what you seem .

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Welcome aboard...

For your Safety Please keep all arms and limbs in the tram while we are moving. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen personal items. Taking pictures of the indigenous wild life is permitted within the designated areas ONLY!

Upon request ATS will provide the necessary debriefing and deprogramming protocols after each session. It is highly recommended to participate in all applicable threads of your interests.

PEACE

Slay

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Lol, nice one slayer....always liked reading your posts

new topics

top topics

join