posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:56 AM
You are kidding right? My trust in the government is absolute 0. I do not trust them at all.
What they would have to do to get my trust back or even a shred of such, is the following:
1) Be accountable for what they do.
2) Tell the truth.
3) Represent all of the people.
4) Kick all Lobbiest out of Washington DC
5) Write the laws where a person do not have to have a law degree to understand.
6) Answer to the people when they ask questions. This is the first adminstration where you can ask questions and if it is not what they want to
hear, they do not answer or even give the semblence of answering. All other adminstrations that I have written to, I at least got a letter, even if
it was a form letter, but still it was something.
7) Go through, clean house and any politician or individual that revieces federal money that is found to be corrupt, well that person needs to go to
jail for violating the public trust.
8) And finally, any business who had production outside of the country needs to have a higher tax on its goods than those inside of the country,
cause without business, there is no economy to keep the country going.
[edit on 15-10-2009 by sdcigarpig]