It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Scary End Of The World Article

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
Well, I'm not gonna say he's wrong because..Hell anything can happen. But he does sound pretty typical. And by typical I mean wanting people to follow him and believe him and things like that. I didn't think this untill he started saying things like do your "homework". That right there just shows he wants..followers. Insinuating that he's higher educated and metaphorically, our teacher. Annnyway just about everone of these type of people I've heard talks like that. They love to give little hints and then tell us they can't give out anymore information.(lilbalm). They want us to find it on our own. If they truley had something totell us...they'd tell us. If there was something happening, there would be nothing to gain by not telling us. In fact, telling us would actually help everyone.

That's because telling you accomplishes nothing. Proof doesn't exist - and unless you follow the clues/signs to find out the truth yourself, you will simply deny everything and just scream "frauds" "liars" "falsifiers" etc. He said himself, "do your homework", which means - there is absolutely no reason to believe a single word he says. Do your own research, if you desire to know the truth that is, and you will know. I can't say I agree with everything that he says, but certain things are indeed true. I can give out any and all information, but if you don't put in the effort to understand/verify it yourself, how will you truly know? What purpose would it serve you, other than to feed your burning curiosity because you've been intrigued?

You are all programmed to deny the truth, because you're constantly fed lies - you have a natural aversion to the truth of our reality - your entire existance is based on illusions, disinformation, and is composed of subjective ideas that fill your mind and block objectivity. If someone just told you this "truth", whatever it may be, you will automatically laugh and consider it as the most absurd thing you've ever heard - you'll be lucky to even understand it at all. However, if you follow the clues/signs and discover it on your own, you will experience the biggest shock of your entire life, and will never look at reality and this world the same way again, you will also finally understand precisely WHY this cannot be told because once others ask you, you'd not be able to tell them either. That is why I say I cannot simply tell you this - it will neither make any SENSE to you, nor will you care to know it once you hear it. Do you tell a 1st grader all about calculus and advanced mathematics, or do you encourage him to first learn all about basic things and slowly, step by step, lead up to the advanced understandings? What if the child BEGS that you just tell him all about this calculus stuff, will you? Will it make any sense to him? If you refuse to do the work to seek this knowledge, it can never be given to you. Calling everyone who doesn't reveal everything to you a fraud is a great way to avoid doing your own research.

This guy, even if he's not being completely honest, is encouraging people to THINK. Thought is why you exist. If you refuse to THINK, you detract from your own existance. Therefore, he is encouraging you to advance your own knowledge and understanding by putting in the effort and seeking out the truth behind not only his statements but many other theories/ideas as well. There is no free lunch in the universe, and if you think there is, you ARE lunch.

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by lilblam]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Well me and a couple of friends are drawing up contingency plans for such an event. We live in the northern hemisphere so as I see it we have an ok chance of survival.

edit:
If the sky starts getting a little more hazy in June and lots of shooting stars fall I am assuming that we are going to get hit and act accordingly.

Basically our plan consists of getting guns, food, and getting our scared little A$$es underground until the impacts are over. Then we come out and its basically back to feudalism for humanity from what the guy says.

So if any of you live near greensboro let me know and we'll try and work you in as well.

After the impacts are over we'll come out of our little hidey-holes and try to stay alive by raiding any still existing stores (wal-mart, sam's, costco, etc.) for vital supplies like clothes, food, metal, wood, just about anything. The plan is to have enough people to simultaneously raid multiple locations, therefore increasing the groups chance of survival. Naturally, any unloyal participants would throw a wrench in the plan so anybody who wants to join must be pretty trustworthy....

That's Greensboro NC, which is probably more info than I should give out but anyway...........

edit:

And yes we have a long term survival plan as well: feudalism and agriculture. If this goes down it'll take humanity at least several generations to recover even early 19th century technology. Another thought: if any of you have a way to record large parts of our history in an easily understandable format please do so. Not on computers, preferably something that can sruvive for a long time, like etched in stone.

Yes I am preparing for a worst case scenario but I still think it is unlikely it will happen.

[Edited on 5/19/04 by NothingMakesSense]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
There pushing alot of survival and end of world scenario programmes on national tv in england this month, but then maybe there just on the band wagon cause of the release of The Day After Tomorrow at the end of this month. a serious documentry by the bbc was also aired this month for the third time in a couple of years regarding the end of the gulf stream due to global warming.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
First off, it's a prophecy, but unlike past prophecies, this one is left rather unexplained...most, in the OT were director expalined: some parts are figurative (come on, unless you want me to believe that christ was a walking talking cornerstone (the load-bearing stone) instead of a live flesh man, there has to be some symbolism going on, not all will be litteral...
Ch. 1 greetings, setting up...
Ch. 2-3 warnings to the established churches as to impropler conduct, as well as complements on what they are doing well
Ch. 4 description of heaven
Ch. 5 (not directly the breaking of the seals, but the finding of one righteous enough...) NOT THE END of the EARTH, but talking about Christ and the fact that he died and was ressurecteted form the dead, of his own power, i.e. he's worthy to plent the seals, looks like he was slain...
Ch. 6 could still be an effect of the transition form the old law to the new, as Christ stated that he camen to pitt father against son, 2 against 3 in every home...
Ch. 7 who was there: the martyrs, those killed for God's Cause (OT prophets, for sure, and maybe a few early christian martyrs) those sealed by the book, and a countless multitude washed in the blood of the lamb.
Ch. 8 (it is nice to note at this point that there were 7 seals, the 7 leading to the 7 horns--may be a reference to the prophecies concerning christ--7th son of 7th son, or 7x7 generations...since there were 14 mentioned from David to Christ...in the geneologies) the first 4, more ground shaking
Ch. 9 5th trumpet, 1st woe: locust, i.e., a plague, 6th trumpet, 2 woe: an army from the east...look at collosians, where they talk about collections for the saints in Jerusalem, there was a famine (like what a locust plague would do),
Ch. 10 sidetrack, not really as much to do with the direction...
Ch. 11 two witnesses, hmmm... the 7th seal is about Christ's reign and how the world's reign is ended...with the death, burial, and resurrection of christ, 40 days later (in Acts) the Kingdom was declared HERE. Jesus and his cousin John the Baptisit were declaring it at hand befre Christ's death...oh yeak, Matthew, the book written the most recently after the events surrounding the cross--fragments no later than 25 years after the event tells of more that just Christ getting up form the grave

Matthew 27:51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; 27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, 27:53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

Revelation 11:17 "We give You thanks, O R524 Lord God, the Almighty, who are and who were, because You have taken Your great power and have begun to reign.
Begun, as in the complete transition from the old law to the new...
Ch. 12 backtracks through Christ's life: the woman (Israel), the Dragon (satan), the Child (Christ), the Angel Michael gets to throw Satan out of heaven, (Look at Job, Satan went to heaven to talk to God...so apparantly, some time before the settling of the kingdom of God)
Ch. 13 the beasties form the sea--the number 666, i.e. Antichrist:

1Jo 2:18 Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have appeared; from this we know that it is the last hour.
1Jo 2:22 Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son.
1Jo 4:3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world.
2Jo 1:7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh.
This is the deceiver and the antichrist. Apparantly the antichrist everyone was so worried about coming has been here since the founding of the church, and they are plural, so again, something we still worry too much about, as for the specific one, 666, should be Rome we are talking about...
Ch. 14 back to those saved by God, then to an Angel spreading the word of God, more specifically, the GOSPEL--definition
one translated as Gospel):to announce or promise glad tidings beforehand (the other two) to bring good news from the battlefield, to announce glad tidings, of the joyful tidings of God's kindness, in particular, of the Messianic blessings, in the NT used especially of the glad tidings of the coming kingdom of God, and of the salvation to be obtained in it through Christ, and of what relates to this salvation --that's all that thios angel is doing, the second angel warning about Babylon's falling: i.e. Rome, (Look to the book of Daniel for this: ) and those who do not follow Christianity are like that Babylon and will fall...and the reaping, but of what: we, beigh his children were never compared to harvesting wine--were to wheat, though
Ch. 15 the calming of God's wrath, in reference to how people treated his son, i.e. consequences of lifestyle that made it so that Pharisees and Romans alike did not listen but set out to kill Christ and his followesr--over time, remember, we're pitting family against family...
Ch. 16 goes into the actual wrath against Babylon
Ch. 17 goes into the final destruction of the Roman empire: and concludes the Harlot "saga"
Ch. 18 declaration of their fallen state, and the time of mourning...
Ch. 19 FINALLY gets into the church and Christ's wedding. The fall of beasties mentioned agaain, as to their fate. then comes the binding, loosing and throwing of Satan into hell.
Ch. 20 New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem, etc.
Ch. 21 Tree and Water of life, and the decision as to what to do with this book...left unsealed ince the time for much of it was at hand then--the fall of Jerusalem to Rome after a plague--happened, and the fall of the Roman empire, no longer a World Empire, fallen...

honestly, much of this prophecy has already been fufilled..

Now, to Daniel, talking about the same prophecies, suprisingly similar:

Dainiel 12:11 "From the time that the regular sacrifice is abolished [Hebrew sacrifice was "abolished" with the ressurection of the Messiah] and the abomination of desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. 12 "How blessed R596 is he who keeps waiting and attains to the 1,335 R597 days!

Read Daniel 9: 24-27...covers the messiah and Jerusalem's destruction...
Daniel 7: covers four kingdoms, which the fourth, looking at the timeline of Daniel, is Rome...2 in the OT (Babylon, Persians and Meades), 1 in the 1st book of Macabees (Greece), and the NT is Romans
Speifically, look at the similarities between what everyone knows of in Revelation to this:

Daniel 7:19 "Then I desired to know the exact F214 meaning of the fourth R357 beast, which was different from all the F215 others, exceedingly dreadful, with its teeth of iron and its claws of bronze, and which devoured, crushed and trampled down the remainder with its feet, 20 and the meaning of the ten horns that were on its head and the other horn which came up, and before which three of them fell, namely, that horn which had eyes and a mouth uttering great boasts and which F216 was larger in appearance than its associates.

Daniel 2 covers the dream Nebuchadezer dreamed, concerning the fall of the Roman Empire, Head of Gold--Babylon under his rule, chest and arms of silver--Meades and Persians, thighs of Bronze--Greeks, and Legs of Iron and feet partially Iron and clay--Roman empire, and the feet of Iron and Clay repersents Rome weakened, which a stone not cut with hands crushes (being Christ--the Chief corrnerstone which the builders (jewish leaders) rejected)

Daniel 12:8 As for me, I heard but could not understand; so I said, "My lord, what will be the outcome F377 of these events?" 9 He said, "Go your way, Daniel, for these words are concealed and sealed R591 up until the end time.
It does NOT state the end OF time, but the end time, more likely referring to the actual prophecy's fulfillment. Now,

Revelation 22:10 And he said to me, "Do R1129 not seal up the R1130 words of the prophecy of this book, for R1131 the time is near.
This one was not sealed, though it covered what Daniel's prophecies did, though in less detal, because the time was almost NOW at it's writing, and remember, the antichrist was declared several times as HERE in I and II John.

Many Christianas hold to this viewpoint: that both Daniel and Revelation deals with the destruction of Jeruslaem and the fall of the Roman Empire, which makes much of the end of the world specuations that have been happening SINCE this book had been written quite useless, based upon them.
Though it would more contradict Daniel than it would help, people still decide that much of Revelation covers the END OF TIME. Choose to believe what you will, most people do, but I honestly doubt that this asteroid will fulfil the end of times prophecies that people claim from Revelation.

Honestly, this is not in depth enough, but it's a start...

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Thanks for that.
Actually, it was just something that struck me as a possibility. I'm not even a Christian but the prophecies intrigue me.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
and I know those who'd disagree with me...

Now, to the subject at hand...

I've always wondered how much the lagrange points effect what will and will not hit us, and by how much is close?
Lagrange points:
www.physics.montana.edu...
www.astro.queensu.ca...

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
And read the end of the article where it says:

Right now, I am asking myself, why is it so cloudy where I live? For the past several weeks, even sunny days seem like there is "dust" between the earth and the sun. I am going to be watching for the incredible meteor storm like the poster mentioned. This should be a sure sign that it is coming. I will probably come back with a final article when Aussie Bloke reveals what he say's he will reveal so I can post it for the Bush Country readers (if you will post it)

Yeah, right. I've been to this website before and seen people like it, they just try to scare you into converting to Christianity so they fill desired however they wish in their own, sick little ways. This is religion gone corrupt; be your own person and don't but into their fear, les' you be a complete idiot.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
jlc163, you obviously have impressive biblical knowledge.

The original post on bushcoutry.org and my subsequent research trying to verify or discredit this guy, made me so scared I called up a renound bible expert:

My Mom

I said "Is it possible that enough of Revelations have come true that this is the time?"

"No. Solomons Temple has not been rebuilt and that is essential to fullfilment of end-time prophecy. The Tribulation will not start until thats been done."

Does this sound right to you?

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I'm Wiccan and we don't have any prophecies of our own, but I am fascinated by those of other cultures. I remember reading something at school supposedly translating Revelation and it piqued my interest in the subject. Since then I've looked into the Ragnarok 'prophecy' and some of the Native American ones. What strikes me is that each one points to the old world ending and a new one beginning, which is what Wiccans believe with regards the 'Wheel of life'.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I just read the "End of the World" letter, and the man in the letter said he didn't know the time only that it would be a very close call. It seems to me that if he knows the fragments won't miss he should be able to give a fairly specific date of possible impact. He obviously knows where the fragments will be at a specific time, and know that they will hit earth. So shouldn't he know where in it's orbit Earth will be? Just my thoughts, correct me if i'm wrong. A two week window seems a little wide if you know the some parts of the anomaly will hit.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
NEO nasa jpl site

hmmm close one i suppose , maybe ??

anyway - time to max out those credit cards , take a month off work and party

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by acidhead]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
What is this:

www.surfingtheapocalypse.net...

Possibly part of the increased asteroid activity the guy was talking about?

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hello all. I'm a long time reader of this forum but this is my first post. Just wanted to see if anyone else has read the claim that Aussie Bloke's info was stolen from a member of www.timebomb2000.com

Here is the link to the claim:
www.timebomb2000.com...

Here is a link to the "original" source of info:
www.timebomb2000.com...

I found all this info by going to the link ScoFe provided earlier (very bottom of article):
stevequayle.com...

O yes I forgot to mention that the original author DragonSlayer2001 says this about the impending danger:
"Things ARE happening. I beleave that there are many warning signs, that danger is present.

That does not mean that anything WILL happen, only that the threat is clear and present, and must be taken note of."

So basically it leads one to wonder why the BushCountry article author doesn't name the messageboards Aussie Bloke originally posted in. Maybe had he named some boards people are familiar with, the information given by Aussie would be taken a little more seriously. However, after reading the posts on TimeBomb200.com it seems like the info Aussie gives is not credible and it makes it seem like hes just trying to get a scare out of people.

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by Emperor Carcass]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScoFe
What is this:

www.surfingtheapocalypse.net...

Possibly part of the increased asteroid activity the guy was talking about?

Yes here is another link to that same forum. www.surfingtheapocalypse.net...

Yesterday in Brazil there was this huge meteor that sped across the country's skies.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
HOLY F_CK!! BUSHCOUNTRY.ORG IS DOWN!!!

Someone else please check and see if the link on the first page of this thread works for you.

Anyway, has anyone thought that the recent upswing in alien visitations/sightings might be due to this impending meteor/asteroid strike?

And i was mysteriously logged out after i cut off my dial-up connection. Did this happen to anyone else?

I have a feeling things are coming to a head very quickly. Does anyone else think the same thing?

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   

HOLY F_[V]!! BUSHCOUNTRY.ORG IS DOWN!!!

Sorry my bad the link works now. I'll check for missing data now.

Edit 12 min later:
No missing data that i can see i guess it was just my flaky dial-up connection. sorry for the false alarm

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Remember the post about the code for cisco routers leaking and now somone can shut down the internet? I think I know why after reading this.

Post #1...

This is a post from another board that was just sent to me. This poster is a board moderator (another board) and has a lot of exposure to people.

QUOTE: "OK. It is time I step in this thread. First of all I want to say we are all entitled to our opinions and beliefs ( me included).

As I have mentioned before I have what seems to be the spirit of discernment. And my belief is that this Aussie Bloke is a fake. I think he has taken bits and pieces of various stories and put them together for entertainment. I don't even remember what date he predicted if any.

I can tell you I know we will be hit from above. I have no dates either. I can only say we will suffer dearly. Now for the part that has put me on the spot to say something.

I received an e-mail in a personal account I hadn't used in forever. Pretty much forgot about it. This e-mail sender knew too much about me for my taste but his message though short should be heard. I will only give a condensed version due to the addition of my personal info for validation I suppose.

The message in short said that Hubble and some other land based telescopes are being taken out of service to cut any chance of us seeing the incoming. There is a plan to nuke (them) but it is expected to make more bodies for impact rather than stop it all together. Many of the underground areas on the non public reservations have been created for this event to try to keep a working government afterward.

The public will not be told because of the governments fear of a revolution / takeover before the event because of fear and anger.

The massive underground base in Antarctica is a principal safety facility due to it having the smallest chance of impacts. It supposedly has fresh water springs underneath for water and thermal vents harnessed for electricity and heat. There is also supposed to be more than adequate fish for food supplies and there is a massive subterranean bio dome for greens which are all lite by UV plant type lights energized by the thermal generators. Oxygen is created here as well.

It seems many older government fallout shelters have been retrofitted for this purpose. It is not that the impacts will destroy the earth by any means but rather the fact that they expect a good 25% to 33% to be seriously altered and they don't know for sure which parts yet will take the main damage.

This is supposedly why they are securing the mid east oil fields as well so they can take control of as much land as possible after the event to be able to bring the military back up to full capacity ASAP in order to obtain suitable areas to live. The dust clouds are supposed to remain for a year or more and make things near impossible for those outside a self supporting one year duration hardened bunker.

Supposedly it will be similar to Deep Impact in a survival lottery as to who will be taken under. Unless you are a government official any criminal record or government dissension will disqualify you. Even if you are a politician you may not make it if you have spoken against the current administration.

Supposedly when it gets close enough to spot there will be massive take downs of the internet through existing protocols and worms for those not quite in control. It will all be blamed on hackers. The news has already been taken over enough that any news outlets not completely under control will find themselves taken down electronically and the blame laid on solar flares.

The short of it is that all of the measures to keep the public in the dark are all in place and we have been being programed in our heads to believe it is all natural by all the solar flare / internet ddos attacks and news of such and such we have all heard about lately.

There it is. Take it for what it is worth. I have assumed many of these things for some time. They would not suprise me at all.

Supposedly he / she will contact me again. This message is already 3 weeks old."

Post#2...

For those of you following the Noted and Warned and Aussie Bloke saga...a new voice entered the conversation that I found interesting. Igor who claims to be Russian.

www.godlikeproductions.com...=5/16/04

"I for 1 can tell you this aussie bloke is telling the truth. My name is Igor, I will not tell you last name, here, I am a process worker in the russian federation. I work in the field of nuclear physics have done this service for the state for [many years] I have worked in different facilities and once was stationed at Chelyabinsk in the Beloretsk area. This is in the ural mountains many miles west of moscow While I was stationed there I was subjected to inordinate security. I was not allowed to leave the facility even to exercise, no one was. High security of nuclear persons is not uncommon in the USSR [Yes, that is what it still is. nothing has changed. you will never see nuclear personnel leaving the USSR. it is forbidden] While at Chelyabinsk there is a massive underground complex that at this point in time would be completed. It is built into the very base of mount yamantau. it was designed to house many thousands of the party elite along with their families their concubines and security personel. The project was so massive it could not be hidden, work leaked in, everyone in the USSR whispers, but only whispers.
one day i was eating in the dining hall and a spetz officer sat with me, he was there to supervise transfer of plutonium cores to the yamantau complex and after we had talked of other things I asked him if the complex could truly withstand the American bombs. He smiled and shook head and looked this way to me and then away to the door, then he told me that the bunker was not for hiding from American missiles but because of a threat the Russian astronomers had detected some 10 years earlier. then he caught himself and looked at me and i thought he was going to take me out and shoot me then and there. he told me that i ever repeated that story he would know and i would be taken out and shot. I have to log off now. i will come back"

www.godlikeproductions.com...=5/16/04

"academician kardashev is responsible for the work that led the yamantau project, kardashev was adherent of the work of payne gaposchkin, a russian defector to America early the last century, she was a specialist in galactic novae and academician kardashev had followed her work on supernovae at the space institute. Kardashev oversaw the first Soviet searches for extra-terrestrial intelligence, he was investigating a quasar star [CTA-102 ] when he found the darkened evidence of a old supernovae shell. But it was not that old, just masked by the ejecting material. On further investigation it was found that this shell was in near sol space, that it was close to our system. I found all this out at the Sternberg Institute where I was stationed [ i cannot say ] and had access to mainframe computer in the course of my work. computer access here is not now limited but it is carefully monitored and i must take great care what i say. but if i am right in what i believe it will not not matter soon anyway, there is nowhere to go here that would be safe. there are places that are safer than others and parts of the earth safer than others as it depends on the rotational position of the earth at the time of intersection. forgive me if i write this and no more as i have to find another kafe now as i do not trust to be here too long"

More pieces to a puzzle that I don't know what to make of yet

www.timebomb2000.com...

They are on the second page of the link titled "Steve Quayle Alert "

Sorry if it is excessive quoting. I'll edit if needed.

I believe in life after death do you? You better start soon!!!

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
What you just posted pretty much throws a lot of my contingency plans out the window. But i aim to survive. how? i dunno. but if i have to die in order for humanity to reboot so be it. if i can get my hands on some digging equipment i can survive.

at this point i am assuming we will be hit. and now i'm scared #less. i need some digging equipment, a long-lasting power source, some seeds, and some uv lights, and of course the canned food. Sams club looks awful good.

Duct tape anyone?

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Okay...now I am seriously spooked. I read the origional post (the links to the article, etc) and although I am no astronomer or physicist, I tend to believe this Aussie Bloke. Even if he's lying, it's still a hard hitting truth that the world as we know it won't always be the world as we know it. Just look at the dinosaurs. At least they had a pretty good run...we managed to do more damage to each other in the space of a little more than 2000 years than any other species that we know of. But I digress...what spooked me was that when I was reading the links my computer booted me as if THEY didn't want me to know the truth. I did manage to finish reading the links as I said before but I had to keep re-booting my computer. Also, I noticed this but I never questioned it: it's been freezing where I live and it's supposed to be hot. What's up with that? And didn't trusty AOL just put out a "Top Story" two days ago about how weather forcasters are predicting 15 hurricanes this summer? 15?!!! Of course no one knows how severe they may be...
Just more evidence that this guy just might really be right.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Do not be worried. This is all happening for a purpose.

I beleive those who are ready to make the transtion to the 4rth dimension will do so before any damage is done, while the other's who aren't ready will have to suffer through this, while those in the 4rth dimension help those who are still stuck in the 3rd not knowing wtf is going on.

I beleive in reincarnation, so, you will benefit from this because in your next life you will have a life of peace and non corruptible leaders, and life would be more about love and Oneness rather than war and domination.

*sarcasm off... or maybe not*

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join