It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vincent Xaviers response to the Nuke not detonating in Washington on the days he predicted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Vincent Xavier, the Pastor who predicted that a nuclear bomb would detonate in Washington DC on October 10th or 11th 2009, gives his response now that the predicted days have passed with no explosion.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
"I"ve made a mistake with the dates." - Wonderful quote

At least now that he's changed his date for the bombing to October he's got a better chance of getting it right
. Never heard of this before today, actually quite frightening that people might actually believe this optimistic fellow...and why is it that there is never any positive prediction stories

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
He's been saying this since 2007.

"A massive explosion will take place in Washington D.C. at any moment and the life of President George W. Bush is now on High alert as he has been targeted for death"

www.newwineministry.net...

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
nothing is going to happen 99.99% nothing is going to happen in the next 10 years in predictions.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The essence of the video?

I am a crazy fraud - God told me - but I added the dates, 'cause I thought it was a good idea - but wait for it! Don't lose your hope - a nuke is coming - so get ready to enjoy me being right!

Crazy people.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Well, to be fair to this guy, his previous video (or tape, or whatever) did say "October". He was pretty clear that God told him "October", not the 13th specifically. He did add that part, theorizing that for whatever reason it wouldn't happen during the Feast of Tabernacles, which ended Saturday. So he figured that the following day would be a good day to nuke Washington.

I'm wondering, though, whether he's assuming that the "heart of the nation" is Washington, D.C. He's switched between naming the city, and calling it the "heart of the nation". I don't know what he thinks God told him, but it leaves him a very slight "out". If Washington doesn't get nuked, but some other place in the US does, he might get away with claiming, "Oh, *that* was the heart of the nation. Oops. My bad."

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that there won't be a nuclear attack anywhere in the US, during the month of October, 2009.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
This freak really bugs me. Fear pushing on this level sould void one's freedom of press, speech, etc. Some vulnerable types could really hang on this crap and people could get hurt over BS. This reminds me of a certain "holy man" and some kool-aid...SAD

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiron613
Well, to be fair to this guy, his previous video (or tape, or whatever) did say "October". He was pretty clear that God told him "October", not the 13th specifically. He did add that part, theorizing that for whatever reason it wouldn't happen during the Feast of Tabernacles, which ended Saturday. So he figured that the following day would be a good day to nuke Washington.

I'm wondering, though, whether he's assuming that the "heart of the nation" is Washington, D.C. He's switched between naming the city, and calling it the "heart of the nation". I don't know what he thinks God told him, but it leaves him a very slight "out". If Washington doesn't get nuked, but some other place in the US does, he might get away with claiming, "Oh, *that* was the heart of the nation. Oops. My bad."

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that there won't be a nuclear attack anywhere in the US, during the month of October, 2009.

On his last(?) radio show he said someone told him Washington, D.C. wasn't the heart of the nation, and he responded that may be what is commonly thought, but God says it is the heart for his own reasons. (I'm paraphrasing.)

But I know what you mean about being fair to this guy. Weeks before his 11th prediction I knew he said God told him October, Washington D.C. between 9:00am-9:00pm and that the 10th-11th or any other date setting was only his own speculation. Anyone who spent a few minutes of time to do a little Googling could have come to the same conclusions. The videos and the threads that were saying Washington D.C. was going to be nuked on the 11th didn't do any research at all and were misleading.

In any event, I did post on a previous thread here at ATS an article he wrote of predictions for 2008 that looked like a pretty obvious fail to me but I left it open for people to draw their own conclusions.

new topics

top topics

join