It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What have you done to stop the NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I ask one question to everyone, What have you done today to stop the NWO?

I have;

Not driven a car.
Not bought gas.
Not put money in a bank.
Didn't work for a corporation.
Spoke out openly against corruption.
Aided in the spiritual growth of an individual.

Now before anyone misperceives what I am saying let me say this. I am not trying to toot my own horn here or anything. I am just curious what people who believe the NWO exist have done to fight TPTB. If you have done something, or are doing something, what is it, and how would someone else go about it? That having been said, I have done a few other things I won't talk about openly in a public forum yet. I don't condone violence, or anything closely related.

Forgive me if this has been posted before, but I don't think we can revisit this subject enough.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I have built bombs, loaded up on food, water, and Medicine, trained my army, and have plenty of guns and bullets...
watch the feds kick in my door now...

Seriously what do you expect people to do, no one hase been pushed to hard yet, roughly 85% of Americans are still working, so do you think anyone is going to push? No they are going to continue to allow them to get steamed roll...

oh and by the way I dont have anything I mentioned earlier..... Or do i????

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I haven't put money in the bank(because i have none)
No gas in my car(cause i cant afford it)
Haven't driven my car in the last 3 days(cant afford gas)
Don't work for a corp.(haven a hard time finding a job)

Hows that...

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

perfect. do you need anything that i can help you with? do you have food because as long as you support the cause, i will support you. i dont have much but what i do have i will share.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Nothing. Its comming no matter what.
Just getting ready when they announce the "NWO" is here...because it won't be long till SHTF after that. If not sooner

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
people PEOPLE!
* im wokring on a site,like ats,but more of a hitech message board,to serve as a newspaper for every forsaken soul who wish to be enlighten.
* i WOULD put money in the bank,but only to use it to pay my electric,phone bills,you dont expect me to go wait in lines do you X_x
* AFTER i get a nice job..finnaly,and manage to escape from my &#$^# country THEN i will be able to start doing charity and helping people personaly

and trust me
ONE MAN MAKES A CHANGE

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I don't have lots of food but i have some. My mother comes over once in a while and helps out too, though i hate to admit that. I sell things i own to make some money, but i don't wanna get rid of everything. I'm also gonna try to become a tattoo artist. I got lots of art work and i am trying to hook up with a local tattoo artist to work for.

[edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

new topics

top topics

join