It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream interpretation help needed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I need a little dream interpretation help here. What does it mean if someone you don't love, and don't really know, tells you "I love you" in a dream, and you reply back "I love you too"?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Psi-Vampress

I think it depends a lot on your current situation in life. Are you lonely? Did you "feel" love in your dream or was it just words coming out of your mouth? If there was real emotion attached to you telling them that you loved them, then I think it is just your brain acting out your loneliness.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Dreams are so odd. I honestly don't know that I could say which was from bad pizza and which ones have actual meaning. That said.

The only thing I might see in this instance is that this person possible has feelings for you or is reaching out to you in some manner. Perhaps this means that you're looking for love and this person might be as well. When I say love it's not necessarily romantic so keep an eye open for all the possibilities. If you know this person maybe see if you can bump into them by "accident" and start up a conversation.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Thank you both for the help. Your replies were insightful. I'm not lonely, I am happily married but I have been under a lot of stress lately, and have a bad case of insomnia lately to boot, so I'm sure that played into it.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Some people believe that we are all of the people in our dreams. Maybe under stress, you have been especially hard on yourself and your subconscious is trying to let you know that everything is ok and not to beat yourself up so much.

new topics

top topics

join