It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lets start at the beginning.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
This particular event centers around one of my first earliest memories which i'm convinced was the beginning of a lifetime of close encounters.

once when i was 6 i spent the summer over my grandmothers house in rural Ohio. a sunny hot day that was quickly turning to dusk, two of my cousins and i were riding bikes around a lake on my grandmothers property, soon it would be time to head in for the night our curfew was after the sun had set.

at some point i felt compelled to get off my bike, as if a friend who i had never met had stop over to visit me. my two cousins had also dismounted from their bicycles and were expressing great interest in some object on the road, they were crouched down examining it. i walked north through the woods where i knew my friend was waiting for me, i knew he didn't want to hurt me... my friend would neverhurt me...

my next memory was walking into my grandmothers kitchen where her, my two cousins and my mother were all sitting. i could instantly tell my mother was upset i tried to run to her but my legs gave out, the crashing sound sent my family running. i woke up the next morning, my mother was next to the bed half asleep.

when my mother realized i was awake she began to question me about last night, saying how my cousins said they lost you so your father went out looking with no luck. then somehow you show up back here with black, almost burnt looking finger tips that faded by the morning. at that time i really couldn't recall what had happened that night.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kmarx

Sounds like an interesting story. Have you tried hypnosis at all? I hear a bit of regression can help stir up those memories u might not be aware of.

Dave

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
sadly hypnosis was less than fruitful.

join