It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Snuck Under Our Radar During the G20? RE:Terror Alerts, Iran Diversion etc!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I was just looking at some of my threads from last month. And something really stuck out. During the G20 summit, and for most of last month there was HUGE press coverage of multiple terror plots, nuclear threats and of course 911.

Did anyone else get the feeling it as all a big smokescreen for something. I mean, the majority of us would have been reading:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Iran 'concealed nuclear facility'

And now? Funnily enough it has all died down. Not entirely, granted, but enough to make me think that this was all a big planned diversion.

But from what, something in the G20, a resolution perhaps. I don't think so, too much press.

I just have the feeling we've had the wool pulled over our eyes.

Any ideas guys n gals?

It just reeks of a NWO diversion!

Anyone agree/disagree?

[edit on 13-10-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I believe I said the same thing a couple of weeks before the G20. I thought it might be an economic thing, but the only thing that really catches my eye is the fact that the health care debate wen almost 100% silent.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Health care, possibly friend, although I fear it was something more sinister.

I just have a gut feeling that when we were all looking the other way, they did something sneaky!

I'll keep digging, and look into your suggestion, but someone would have picked up on it with all the debate about health care going on.

Thanks, kiwifoot

join