It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US wants bunker-buster fast, denies Iran is reason

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
reply to post by TSawyer

Sorry if the truth hurts ya.

Remember, this site is for denying ignorance.

"Sorry if the truth hurts ya"

The truth is there is no "nuclear bomb program" (your exact wording). Yes, this site is for denying ignorance, that's why I joined. That's what I am doing. I know you've been told this before, but it never hurts to keep reminding people who keep posting propaganda: the fact is there is no evidence of Iran building nuclear weapons. If you can provide straight-shooting evidence otherwise, that would be one step closer to denying ignorance!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

Thanks for finding this KS; I agree that the dark days of winter are close at hand, and in many ways.

S&F

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TSawyer

There is, your denying it a side, it is the facts.

As has been said so many times before................

If there were no nuclear bomb making facilities, why not make oil, coal, natural gas fired plants???

Because they don't assist in the making of nuclear bombs!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Iran has an annual electrical energy consumption of about 2,210 kWh per person, and a declining population with an annual rate of 0.88%

For comparison, Egypt has an annual electrical energy consumption of about 1,217 kWh per person, and a rising population with an annual rate of 1.64%

In fact, with current generation systems, Iran had a net production excess of 40.47 billion kWh (2006).

Derived from:
tonto.eia.doe.gov...

And
www.cia.gov...

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

reply to post by TSawyer

There is, your denying it a side, it is the facts.

As has been said so many times before................

If there were no nuclear bomb making facilities, why not make oil, coal, natural gas fired plants???

Because they don't assist in the making of nuclear bombs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iran does not have a "nuclear bomb program" (your exact wording).

I know you conspire that they do, however as an English speaker I assume you know the difference between conspiracy and fact.

Fact: there is no evidence of an Iran "nuclear bomb program".

Conspiracy: Iran has a "nuclear bomb program".

It's quite simple.

Now you are saying "nuclear bomb making facilities", I never denied that Iran had nuclear enrichment facilities and the ability to create nuclear weapons.

Iran has oil plants, etc. and its not like they have an unspecified reason for their nuclear facilities, nuclear energy. If Israel is paranoid at the thought of them making nuclear weapons, in this world, that's just too bad! You cannot attack a country because of your personal paranoias. I am paranoid of snakes in my backyard since I encountered one before, that does NOT give me the right to tear down the jungles of Africa.

The US is not even qualified to mediate this situation,

I don't see Japanese complaining about America having nukes, or threatening to sanction America, or threatening to bomb America's nuclear facilities.

And, we all know the Japanese are most qualified in that position.

As an American abroad, I question the loyalty of Zionist Americans. A true American would understand the hypocrisy of getting involved in a situation involving nuclear equipment. I am not requesting Americans to be politically correct, but to dust off their American spirit and stop moving their muscles unstopped to Zionism.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by TSawyer]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RoofMonkey

Great information, roofmonkey.

Also, thanks for the links so we can all read and makeup our own minds based on facts, seriously!!

That said, you "MAY" find some people having issues with your sources.

That is to say CIA and another government site may be questioned on their honesty.

If possible, may I politely suggest you include some other sources, as I believe your sources will be viciously attacked.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

That is to say CIA and another government site may be questioned on their honesty.

If possible, may I politely suggest you include some other sources, as I believe your sources will be viciously attacked.

Let em attack. One of the few things that has stood the test of time is the population figures from the CIA World Factbook.

I took the growth rates and worked backwards from the listed population figures to match the date of the data from the energy site. If someone has data that they think is better, they are more than welcome to do the calculations and draw their own conclusions.

One thing that sticks out like a huge sore thumb is the kWh/yr figures for the US, (factor of like 5 to 10 vs Iran) But then it dawned on me. That excess figure includes whatever usage there is for industry. So it's not just households.

That could mean a couple of things. Iran is more industrialized than Egypt, or Iran's population decrease vs Egypt's increase has skewed their energy usage figures. Egypt was tossed in there for comparison purposes, but it might be work looking at other countries in the area if I ever get around to it.

My main point was to illustrate that their claims of needing nuke power for civilian purposes are a bit disingenuous. The base data doesn't support that.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by RoofMonkey]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
In my opinion this whole 'we need this bomb' (offcorse us have it already)
its to cut themselfs from what israel intends to do (with US supplied buster)

if Israel attacks and public dont like it then its easier to say we didnt even have these bombs yet...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join