It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vision of Babylon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
For some weeks now I have had a picture in my head. Everyday I see more detail in it and everyday it fills me with a greater sense of foreboding.
I see am image of hot dusty plains, a heavy dust storm in progress.I know the place is Babylon.There are piles of rubble that used to be Mosques and some that seem to have been palaces or buildings of importance. Although I cannot see it, I know that more of the world is like this and that mankind has demonstrated its self-destructive streak once again.
The connection with Babylon is obvious given todays situation I realise but is anyone else feeling or seeing this?

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by troublemagnet]

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by troublemagnet
The connection with Babylon is obvious given todays situation I realise but is anyone else feeling or seeing this?
[Edited on 17-5-2004 by troublemagnet]
Yes, I see what you mean with all the desruction and mayhem in the world today. I've read in many places that Babylon in our modern day is America, which means you could be predicting the fall of America.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 03:57 AM
link   
The thought also occurs that in the ancient world, Iraq was Babylon...

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 05:36 AM
link   
iraq has been cleared up of it's old regime with our yankee regime...so now we have a tale of two babylons, america and iraq. to quote bad brains "i said i'm leaving this babylon..."

join