It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Debunking Machine is Now our Smoking Gun

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
It has been proven fact that major groups and organizations have employed internet bloggers and others as a "patriotic resistance" to the truth. Upon investigating 9/11, one will realize that there is a cover up going on. You can see these people hanging out on forums like this one. They pretend to be airline pilots, experts, scientists, intellects and of course truthers. This next link actually tells you that some of these bloggers or pseudo truthers are employed by the military and or possibly the same groups that made 911 happen.

co-opting bloggers, or even putting them on the payroll. "Hiring a block of bloggers to verbally attack a specific person or promote a specific message may be worth considering,"
Military Report: Secretly 'recruit or Hire Bloggers'

With so many high-end officials, experts, and people involved in the 911 commission recanting on their testimonies, one has to ask.......
Is there an official story? Where can one find the 'official' theory? Why are people so eager to support an 'official theory' when there is very little evidence to support it?The 9/11 Commission Rejects own Report as Based on Government Lies

Did you know that Bin Laden is not even being sought by any groups for the attacks of September 11th and that the FBI has claimed it has no evidence linking Bin Laden to the attacks of September 11th? Then who did it? Bin Laden has stated right after the attacks that the attacks that he had nothing to do with the attacks and that it was organized and executed within it's own country and allies?

“The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Usama Bin Laden’s Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.”
"FBI HAS NO EVIDENCE LINKING BIN LADEN TO 911"

The level and tactics of 'debunking' concerning 911 on forums and pseudo truth sites have reached an all time high. Since immediately after 911 there has been a major infiltration on the internet especially on forums that dabble in conspiracies and truth telling. This is a smoking gun. If why cover up something that is all ready explained? Well that's easy. The commission itself has raised more questions and has put holes in it's own theories and their explanation was completely stupid and baseless. This act has only raised more questions and actually has put people's names behind the attacks that are clearly not part of any alqaida network or bin laden organization.

Some of the most popular conspiracy sites to arise after 911 or just before have been proven to have been funded and maintained by the very people that attempt to debunk, hide, mislead and derail any type of rational and intellectual conversation dealing with an event as serious and heinous as 911. These websites contain some truth then they mix it up with crazy theories like missile pods, holograms, nukes, airborne lasers, space beams, and other ridiculous theories that no real truth seeker or 911 family victim member has ever embraced.

With major wars raging in the middle east that resulted in 100,000+ civilian deaths, tens of thousands of service men and not to mention the extremely high rate of suicides in the forces all based on 911 and lies. One cannot escape the truth that there has been a high level of coverup and internal terrorism occurring.

Dont let these people sway you from investigating, spreading and knowing the truth. Dont let the people that were sacrificed on September 11th to start major conflicts in the middle east go in vain.

The 911 Cover up is the Smoking Gun.

EDIT TO ADD:

U.S. Recruiting Cyber Patriots to Defend the Interwebs

Or something like that. Concerned that network security will have to be beefed up as the potential for a future cyber war mounts, the DoD, in collaboration with academics and industry, is planning to recruit 10,000 people to cyber security posts. Specifically the group's looking for "young Americans with the skills to fill the ranks of cyber security practitioners, researchers and warriors." And the Center for Strategic and International Studies (a partner in the program) goes on to note "some will become the top guns" in their field.
www.fastcompany.com...

Fighting in cyberspace means cyber domain dominance.

U.S. Air Force: guidelines on responding to blogs

Kudos to the U.S. Air Force for developing some smart, easy-to-understand criteria and guidelines for how to engage with bloggers. While you’d think a branch of the military would be especially rigid and controlling, the Air Force appears to be much more progressive than many companies, recognizing that the way to build and maintain reputation is to help your employees be your best word of mouth advocates.
LINK

[edit on 13-10-2009 by CaptainAmerica2012]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I beg to differ with you on this point. There are no "proven facts" on the Internet. As you rightly pointed out, anyone can pose as any sort of "expert" and say whatever he wants. That includes people claiming that others are hired bloggers. You have no reliable way to check facts on the Internet.

It is hard enough to check facts in real life. There are a few sort-of authoritative sources, but every one of them has its detractors claiming it is biased, or a tool of some nefarious conspiracy, or whatever. What's a fella to do?

Well, just take everything with a huge grain of salt. Chances are, it's BS. The more outlandish the claim, the more likely it's BS.

And don't be fooled by slick Websites. Anyone with a little HTML can throw up a Website and make it look like solid gold. They can (and do) throw up dozens of sites, link to one another, and "validate" each other as authoritative. Doesn't mean a thing. I've even got Websites out there. I try to be accurate, but for all I (or anyone) know, I could be completely full of BS, too.

There's no smoking gun. Not on the Internet.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiron613

And don't be fooled by slick Websites. Anyone with a little HTML can throw up a Website and make it look like solid gold. They can (and do) throw up dozens of sites, link to one another, and "validate" each other as authoritative. Doesn't mean a thing. I've even got Websites out there. I try to be accurate, but for all I (or anyone) know, I could be completely full of BS, too.

Like the 911 commission and the official 'theory' is complete rubbish based on lies and poor false evidence. I agree just because a bunch of 'slick' websites and others that consider themselves official post on forums in groups and often doesnt make their twisted reality correct. Just because fox and cnn says so it doesnt make it so.

Be aware of willfully ignorant people who claim to be truthers or experts. Remember that opinions and facts are worlds apart. Never stop seeking. Dont let some goon or troll tell you otherwise. Find out for yourself.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by CaptainAmerica2012]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
if you were watching the news that day the smoking gun is painfully obvious, and that is that the story presented makes zero sense. We have news archives at the top of the page but nobody watches them because its too much work.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Well put op.I think there is still a 100 more things you could add.How anyone could believe the officiall story amazes me.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainAmerica2012

I looked at the first link and it said:
Lt. Commander Marc Boyd, a U.S. Special Operations Command spokesman, says the report was merely an academic exercise. "The comments are not ‘actionable’, merely thought provoking," he tells Danger Room. "The views expressed in the article publication are entirely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views, policy or position of the U.S. Government, Department of Defense, USSOCOM [Special Operations Command], or the Joint Special Operations University."

This doesn't prove that the military are using bloggers at all, now does it?

Why do you think that the Government would pay people to subvert the 911 truther organizations posting on ATS? There is no reason to do so as the various organizations pose no threat to anyone. They spend much of their time arguing among themselves. Eight years of investigation with nothing that would result in court action says that the government was wise to expend its energies elsewhere.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

Well, that is your opinion and thank god, no one justifies his or her cause as you do but, thank you for sharing anyway. You know it funny because, the OP aims primarily towards the kind of behavior that you just displaced. You are always posting against everyone who shows creditable evidence that proves the OS is a lie, is this not a fact. If this is not true then, you show me what part of the OS that you believe to be false? Then I will gladly retract my statement.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

People disagree so that is proof you are right??? Am I the only one seeing this illogic?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

Well, that is your opinion and thank god, no one justifies his or her cause as you do but, thank you for sharing anyway. You know it funny because, the OP aims primarily towards the kind of behavior that you just displaced. You are always posting against everyone who shows creditable evidence that proves the OS is a lie, is this not a fact. If this is not true then, you show me what part of the OS that you believe to be false? Then I will gladly retract my statement.

If I would agree with every 911 conspiracy theory, would I still be an agent? It seems that you are saying that anyone who disagrees with you must be an agent because they disagree with you. What you see as irrefutable evidence may seem to be heresay or the result of faulty reasoning to others.
The link in the OP's original post that purportedly showed that the government was using bloggers to influence thinking did not support that statement.
Why would the government care what the "truth" movement groups posted? The government must have better things to do than to have blogging agents counter truther posts. The truthers are harming no one. They do not promote illegal activity nor do they promote violent overthrow of the government. In fact, they promote the rule of law and want to use legal process to bring suspected plotters to justice, an admirable goal, even though they seem ill suited to do such. The fact that all the organizations continue to speak in a public forum says that the truthers have no damaging information.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Whistleblower: Bin Laden was US proxy until 9/11

rawstory.com...

You are absolutely right about Bin Laden and here is the proof that he was working with our government all the way to the day of 911. No one has disproved any of this information, in fact other high ranking FBI agents have now came out to support Sibel Edmonds , and I praise her, for her courage to come forth and tell us the truth.

Oh, there is a war going on, and it’s on the internet, you, and I are in it right now. Just keep posting facts with creditable sources and watch how fast these disinformationists probably working for the military try to railroad this thread. You will recognize some of them and these guys are good with spin and into humiliating the posters. I also know for a fact that some of these guys have broken every rule in ATS forums and I have complained numerous times and nothing gets done but, the minuet I step out of line, I am warned, go figure. So yes, I believe we have seen ATS infiltrated by military disinformationist to stomp out the truth of 911 in every way that we all have witnessed and why not who is to say this is not possible if we are to laugh at this notion then we have sadly underestimate our military.

And why not anyway, I have always believed that 911 was a military false flag operations done by a handful of loyal experts in aviation and demolition in our military working under orders of Dick Cheney and loyal to Dick Cheney. One now has to wonder why Dick Cheney had his own assignation squad. No wonder Dick Cheney took all of his records when he left offices he didn’t want to leave any evidences behind. Not to mention the rest of his records that were left are sealed forever to never be seen with human eyes again.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Well said but, I have to disagree with you on that:

Why would the government care what the "truth" movement groups posted?

If I am correct in my opinions, that a very small part of our government and a very small handful of loyal military professionals pulled off this 911 false flag operation, then there would be many reasons to believe the military would use everything at their disposal to squash all evidences of the truth being uncovered by people like us who dig in archives and research and post are findings for the world to see.

The government must have better things to do than to have blogging agents counter truther posts. The truthers are harming no one.

Yeah you would think our government would have better thing to do than spy on Americans phone calls, monitor the internet, cameras on most street corners, control all News media outlets, and tell you not to listen to any conspiracy theories about 911, then tell you, you are unpatriotic if you do and IF you question them (government) about 911.

The harm is being done to the people high in our powerful government and military, the harm is the Truth.

The fact that all the organizations continue to speak in a public forum says that the truthers have no damaging information.

Says whom? I have seen a lot of damaging information in fact so, damaging it has convinced me and thousands more that part of our government was behind 911.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
There are some of these guys in here right now.
I wonder who they are.... hmmmmm

If you disagree with the facts then you have some issues.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Sadly for them, the videos of the twin towers destruction have all been preserved in perpetuity, for all generations to view and examine for themselves. Praise goes to the 9/11 truth movement for keeping the issue squarely on the table, so that future history, when looking back, can have access to an alternative viewpoint, to that which was put forward by Zelikow's 9/11 Commission and the Government Sanctioned NIST Report.

In the future, people will not believe that those buildings just collapsed due to fire from the plane strikes - they'll know damn well that 9/11 WAS an inside job, and that ought to be the way that history will ultimately record it. Therefore yes, it's vitally important that the 9/11 truth movement, stay on target, even if that means taking a little flak in the process.

The MSM has all but been completely put to shame over their lack of reporting on this alternative viewpoint, without resorting to straw men arguments and ad hominem attacks, and they are paying the price for that, as they begin to get replaced by the bloggosphere.

It's all in the cloud, and there is a TON of information regarding 9/11 preserved there, like at the history commons website.

The problem these info-warriors have is the sheer magnitude and weight of credible evidence, which weighs against the rather flimsy and very very sparse OS, contained really ONLY in two places, historically, the 9/11 Commission Report, and the NIST Report, and that's all she wrote as far as the OCT goes. In other words, there's nothing there, and no history, just Zelikow's still somewhat persistent public myth, but since it doesn't hold up to any degree of rational scrutiny o0r analysis, it will fall apart in history, in time.

They've already tried making us all look like wackos and mentally ill people who are delusional and grapsing at straws to make a conspiracy theory out of nothing - therefore, next will come more concerted attacks, and you'll see some dark operators attempting to play both sides of the fence pretending to be truthers, but who's goal it will be to water down the effort, and blunt any real progress.

But the information and the truth, it's like a FIREHHOSE, and it's a one way street, and it's also nonlinear and subject to human choices AND the laws of physics.

We'll win in the end - and then it will be up to the next generation to change everything and somehow overthrow the status quo of the elite and the shadow government which perpetrated this heinous act against the American people and the whole world.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

I totally agree with you on this one.

We better get some popcorn becuse, this is going to be intresting on the out come in here.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Wow Great post!
I love it and yes, your are right it will be the next generation that will clean up the criminal elite who have gotten away with murder and profit dearly on the blood of innocent American citizens. More and more Americans do not trust our government anymore because, they see the on going lies being told by our government and our News outlets.

Some times I shop at our local Wal-Mart and I some times ask people questions about current events, about our government about, health care the war in Iraq and Afghanistan and the information they were told by their News outlets. Most people have made it very clear to me that they do not trust our government anymore and some have told me they will not watch their News Media any longer because of all the lies being uncovered on the internet. It is so obvious that there is a smear campaign against people who questions the government especially about 911 and we all see this very clearly on all media outlets today. People are waking up a little at a time but, they are waking up and they are getting angry.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainAmerica2012

There are some of these guys in here right now.
I wonder who they are.... hmmmmm

If you disagree with the facts then you have some issues.

Your definition of "facts" indicates that you have more than a few issues, yourself. Your premise that those who disagree with you are all agents is egomaniacal, at best. What you see as solid evidence others see as less than satisfactory.
Your reasoning is so faulty that I believe that you, and others like you, are disinformation agents and provocateurs who use the site to confuse and cause discord. It is you who are on the payroll of clandestine agencies and it is you who are leading others astray so that they don't investigate the important issues. You try to keep everyone focused on the physical aspects of CD, which are only speculation, and keep them away from the true coverup. The real conspiracy is coverup of incompetent leadership and turf wars among the political appointees of the Bush administration who played power games instead of investigating the many leads they were provided on the attackers. Their career Federal employees sent reports that were ignored and resulted in 9/11. Now, they want that to be ignored and have employed people to provide cover. The latest nonsense is a rehash of a nuclear weapon CD. This is so ridiculous that I believe that that OP is certainly a disinformation agent, also.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Of course he has problems with the facts, he's smarter than Dr. Jones!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

You honestly believe the OS 100%? Because if you don't they have something to worry about, and a reason to alter the story.

Which brings me to the point that it is 100% fact that the OS has been altered since its inception. Why would further altercation be more questionable?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

How astute of you, Turbo. I hope your comment didn't hurt Jones' feelings.
I have shown how his own data refutes his conclusions but since I have not accepted them, anyway, or memorized the dogmatic principles, I must be an agent.
Your friend has been quiet for a long time. Do you think he's given up on the super-thermite idea or is he trying to milk a few more appearances out of it before he lets it quietly die? The Scholars have never been heard from, either. Does the absence of comment also mean "agent" or are those who are silent given the beneft of the doubt?

[edit on 10/13/2009 by pteridine]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

You honestly believe the OS 100%? Because if you don't they have something to worry about, and a reason to alter the story.

Which brings me to the point that it is 100% fact that the OS has been altered since its inception. Why would further alteration be more questionable?

Do you know anybody that believes any theory, in detail, 100% ? As to the Government's positions, in any series of studies conducted by many people in multiple groups, it is likely that something will be in error. If the summation of every line of every Government document is what you call the OS, then there are probably points within it that are incorrect. That said, I find no compelling evidence that airplanes and fire did not cause the destruction. There is simply no hard evidence for anything else.

Detailed theories that state who, what, when, where, why, and how have been debunked over the intervening years which is why the theorists have to resort to proposing exotic methods that are as yet unknown to the public. Theories that are promulgated needing super-advanced technology for execution are pure speculation. "It was magic that did it, trust us."

Continued refinement is a sign that the writers correct errors and change conclusions based on new evidence. Not to do so would be to reject the scientific method. In fact, if we look at all the theories from all groups, which of them have remained absolutely constant, if they were even defined to begin with? I can name one group that was changing their theory on the fly so often that the adherents had a tough time keeping up with the latest version.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join