It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA Violates Safety Regulations and Breaks Law in Approving Swine Flu Vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
politicolnews.com...

This article doesn't look impressive or have a catchy font but it is very important.

The FDA is a corporate shill. They have abandoned professional ethics and passed this vaccine without any studies or tests and have put the American people in serious danger. This is an important topic even if you don't believe it is a genocidal plot on the part of the Obama administration to reduce the American people to slavery and reduce their numbers by murder. Which I do believe.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Just read it, Amazing find! Finally, forces of good are coming in play to stop this sick charade.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
That is a double edged sword. If there was a real deadly flu pandemic then you would not want the FDA to be taking it's time doing regular studies as if it were a new pill hitting the market. A vaccine in such a case is time sensitive in order to save lives.

The FDA should at least have some mechanism in place to fast track testing on these vaccines before giving their approval. They do have machines these days that can give a chemical make up of substances within a day.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
'' How slow can you go ! ''

Well, peaople die left and right after geting the vaccine, but , people in general will not believe before the self die of the vaccine , so ..

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
'' How slow can you go ! ''

Well, peaople die left and right after geting the vaccine, but , people in general will not believe before the self die of the vaccine , so ..

Where are these people who are "dieing left and right after geting [sic] the vaccine" ? I've seen no reports on this.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by m khan

I read this earlier today but was not impressed with the lack of credible sources linked to this article. Even doing some research on the attorney involved brings nothing up.

Hopefully we'll hear more and maybe with some real proof of this lawsuit

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

Hmmm , my bad...
The 14 year old girl had chest cancer ( ?? ) and the 1 year old was ill before getting the vaccine (??) My bad for not beliveing the MSM ..

Just simply can not be the vaccine that 100ds of doctors say is harmful.

MSM never lie and people never get sick of vaccines ... There , Big Brother happy .. ??

You ALL must run and get the vaccine, you live longer and dont mind the Mercury in your blood stream , it is good for you , it only burns your neurons in your brain , nothing to wory about !! My bad , sorry ...

[edit on 9/10/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Hmmm , my bad...
The 14 year old girl had chest cancer ( ?? ) and the 1 year old was ill before getting the vaccine (??) My bad for not beliveing the MSM ..

Do you have any source for these cases? I'm genuinely interested.

Just simply can not be the vaccine that 100ds of doctors say is harmful.

Neither I, nor any of my colleagues in a LARGE public hospital (third busiest trauma center in the nation) have seen any adverse effect studies beyond normal limits related to this or any vaccine for the flu. I also do not know of any of my colleagues who are actively calling this vaccine "harmful". Can you provide a source for these hundreds of doctors who are against the vaccine?

MSM never lie and people never get sick of vaccines ... There , Big Brother happy .. ??

Of course people an have adverse effects to a vaccine, it happens with any drug or treatment. Do you honestly think this is the same as "people are dieing left and right"?

You ALL must run and get the vaccine, you live longer and dont mind the Mercury in your blood stream , it is good for you , it only burns your neurons in your brain , nothing to wory about !! My bad , sorry ...

[edit on 9/10/2009 by ChemBreather]

There isn't any mercury in this vaccine, not in it's purest form. Ethykmercury has a completely different kinetic profile than the methylmercury most toxicology tests are based on. In fact, if it still bothers you, your physician is required to provide you with a preservative free vaccine, or the name of a clinic nearby that does offer it if he/she doesn't have it on hand.

I'll ask again, do you have any source for these people "dieing left and right"? We've begun offering the swine flu vaccine in my city about a week ago (administered about a dozen myself) and I've yet to see any patients return with any sort of side effects at all.

new topics

top topics

join