It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the NWO criminals are exposed, how should we treat them?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Should we burn them at the stake and chop off their heads, or should we treat them with mercy once they are humbled?

Personally, I think we should do the latter, because if we do the former, that's bad karma imo, we become just like them and eventually new cabals of evil people will form and control us. If we forgive, we end the cycle for good.

Forgiving won't be easy though when people realize the full extent of their crimes. These guys will make the Nazi war criminals look like saints once it's known what they're responsible for.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
When faced with such a situation I ask myself WWPD...

"What would Piccard do..."

They would stand trial. Then be killed in an escape attempt thus not forcing the execution subject... because on one hand I do want to see them die for killing so many.

Tough one.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I watched Dr Phil once and he was discussing child abuse, he was explaining how indulgence was a very dangerous and serious form of abuse. (it leads to insanity)

I believe that bullies are cultivated and some grow up to be butchers, uncreative and a threat to our habitat...Personally I do not wish to live under their knife any longer...They are spoiling it - big time! Its unfortunate that humans allow their Sociopaths so much power in forgiveness and mercy. I vote -

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Take away their power and make them support their families on a minimum wage income and get it all on reality T.V. so we can watch them whine moan and complain about having to live as one of the cattle. Their egos wouldn't beable to handel it and their brains would just go KABOOM.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

A life of labor to restore a part of what they've done.

Maybe the fact they live on will help remind us, never again - we must not let our guard down again.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
There's no room for psychos on earth, so Death Penalty.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
If we take the power from them. We let them go and we try to be different then them. We shouldn't pick up the stick where they dropped it. Just to be like them.
That would mean they succeeded anyway Dead or a Live. History has proven that picking up the stick that the predecessors have drooped is exactly what we do. We create a new monster every time. But just with a different face. And in the end we have to force them down as well.

Why do we always have to punish people for the mistakes they do. Why don't we just show them how its done the right way.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

There's no room for psychos on earth, so Death Penalty.

I believe that nothing less than total annialation, of the Illuminatti
bloodlines is only the first step in the right direction, down a long road to peace.
They are the only reason there is no peace.
They are warmongers and lovers of war.
As long as they get to sit back and watch. DEATH.
These people pray on bleeding hearts.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglers
I watched Dr Phil once and he was discussing child abuse, he was explaining how indulgence was a very dangerous and serious form of abuse. (it leads to insanity)

I believe that bullies are cultivated and some grow up to be butchers, uncreative and a threat to our habitat...Personally I do not wish to live under their knife any longer...They are spoiling it - big time! Its unfortunate that humans allow their Sociopaths so much power in forgiveness and mercy. I vote -

Yep i too know what you mean, but 95% of humans are scum, and they all believe do what they want and they just need to goto mass for forgiveness. I have never liked that idea.

I can understand people doing wrong, and asking for forgiveness, but whats the point if your scum all your life like most people are.

The hypocrites in church on sunday, who then go of as police and try to set up innocent people knowingly, are an example of the filth and how this is the main thing wrong with church and people thinking they do what they want and they are always forgiven.

Breeds scum, and thats all we have on earth.

Just look at how a american president get a PEACE prize, lol

But who is going to replace them, the same people. You people talk about them being scum, but how many of you would do a better more honest job.

[edit on 10/9/2009 by andy1033]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Yep i too know what you mean, but 95% of humans are scum, and they all believe do what they want and they just need to goto mass for forgiveness. I have never liked that idea.

I assume you place yourself in the 5% that isn't scum.
Wonder what the odds are to that?
ok got it duh 95 to1

[edit on 9-10-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Yep, what criteria do you think i use for that number.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Exile them to something like an Alaskan or Argentine archepellago island...isolated from descent folks.... let them rub elbows with one another on a island without modern conviences or technological aid...

the old Gulag model seems a good enough reward for their treachery towards the masses.

'Devil's Island' could be used as a starting point for these future exiles

www.answers.com...

[edit on 9-10-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

I think that if the NWO criminals are exposed they should be dealt with according to how deeply they were implicated within the network, what precisely their responsibilities were within said network and most significantly, how many suffered under their watch. The other thing to consider would be how much real suffering was caused and if loss of life or ruination of life was a direct consequence of their actions.

Reluctantly at the top end of the scale I believe that the option of a swift but humane death should be something that could be sanctioned but the evidence of guilt should be utterly conclusive. Even then that option should be dealt out only to the most inhumane and those guilty of the worst of the crimes but only after a highly investigative procedure of evidence gathering.

Death should be a last resort and the main aims of justice should be to get the guilty to properly acknowledge their guilt by confronting them by all means with the harms they were liable for. If there is little chance of reintegration of the criminals back into society then the last resort of a humane death but with no mind to vengeance.

Justice should be blind to emotion in that regard and death should be seen as finality that the crimes they failed to fully appreciate could never be perpetrated again via a documented media inspiring the malevolence to be set in motion once again at some point in the future just as some people today deny the holocaust or believe it was exaggerated. Just like the holocaust no one should be allowed to deny the crimes of the NWO and the criminal, social and financial penalties should be very severe if that line is crossed.

Only if proven without doubt that the minds involved with the NWO are guilty should the procurement of any level of justice be sought?
For those at the lower end of the scale possible terms of imprisonment or an intensive program of moral and ethical re-education with a real and determined aim to reintegrate the guilty back into a new and fairer society.

One other thing that is of great importance is that all those involved in the plans of the NWO I believe it would be prudent to have a well funded and efficient agency with a powerful global jurisdiction set up to monitor all aspects of their relatives past present and future so that none or their descendents ever again manage to take up jobs where they might have even a little amount of control over a population.

Just because the guilty might have shown themselves to have no regard for law and the sanctity of human life I do not think it serves any one to have those who would pursue justice to sink into a base level of thinking that an eye for an eye should be the correct course of action, a head lopped off in front of a jeering crowd or it might risk a corruption of a new age of enlightenment and in the long term we would probably have swapped one form of corruption for another.

A firm mandate for the correct justice procedures, opportunities for forgiveness and a highly regulated reintegration into a new society though always with the knowledge that they those found guilty at the lesser end of the scale never hold high office and neither could their offspring, permanently.

Some might say that it would not be fair and to enable such a system of control and that it could foster a sense of resentment. To that I would say, ‘what about the suffering that was perpetrated upon billions for so long with a long term goal to cause a global genocide the like of which had never been countenanced in all of human history?’

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I like Calstorm's idea of a reality tv show EXCEPT we put them ALL in a little fenced off area. Make sure they dont have enough food for all and let them fight it out with swords. Eventually they will kill each other off until theres just a couple left. Then hang the winners. Use the proceeds to fund medical care for poor kids. Now there's pay per view I would actually watch.

For those with a tendency towards mercy remember if you let a rabid dog up it will only bite again.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Wood chippers are great, then have a nice big bonfire and spread the ashes over the ocean or dump them into a volcano

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Darko, i think their crimes should be exposed, have them stand trial, and have the jury decide what to do with them. A judgment by his peers. (fellow citizens.)

whatever comes from it, they would get what they deserve.

If i was in that jury pool, id vote for life in prison and isolation.

thats what id like to see, get them out of society, and halve them think about what they have done until they pass on.

Just my two cents.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
Darko, i think their crimes should be exposed, have them stand trial, and have the jury decide what to do with them. A judgment by his peers. (fellow citizens.)

whatever comes from it, they would get what they deserve.

If i was in that jury pool, id vote for life in prison and isolation.

thats what id like to see, get them out of society, and halve them think about what they have done until they pass on.

Just my two cents.

Hmmmmm yes, or at least life supervision in a gated community, on welfare. Don't you agree though, that if we treat them cruelly, we are setting ourselves up karmically for another reign of NWO terror?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
If the basis of their reign of terror is in fact related to the preservation of a dominant bloodline, then I think a spay and neuter approach might do them justice.

Let them live out the rest of their lives knowing that they are the end of the evil line.

Toss in some of the other posters suggestions for good measure.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoneGrey
If the basis of their reign of terror is in fact related to the preservation of a dominant bloodline, then I think a spay and neuter approach might do them justice.

Let them live out the rest of their lives knowing that they are the end of the evil line.

Toss in some of the other posters suggestions for good measure.

That's assuming it's genetically and not environmentally based though. That's a Eugenics mindset just like the NWO thinks.

To beat them, we have to act better than them.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
[quote]

That's assuming it's genetically and not environmentally based though. That's a Eugenics mindset just like the NWO thinks.

To beat them, we have to act better than them.

There seems to be enough intermarriage among the global elite which leads me to believe that genetic preservation is a priority.

As for the minions with no apparent hereditary link to the bloodlines, I would suppose that they aren't the "head of the snake" anyway. Their motives for participation would be greed-based.

Wish there was something to "what goes around comes around". Then the problem would take care of itself.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join