It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Attack Anti-War Demonstrators in Rochester, NY. NWO AHEAD!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
www.infowars.com...

"Funk the War, a demonstration to demand an end to the war in Afghanistan and for increased education funding, was violently attacked by police this evening. At least 10 people were arrested, many are still in custody right now. One of the arrestees was reported to be bleeding from her face after being tackled by two cops into the the base of a light pole, she is currently sitting in the back of a police car without access to medical attention."

www.infowars.com...

This makes me sick, they are a bunch of kids, probbably some moms and dads of the kids also. This would be a very traumatic experience and I am shocked. At a loss for words.

DK

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I used to live in Rochester for 13 years. The cops I knew were not particularly nice people. The march looked pretty benign to me, the cops handled it all wrong IMO. I was actually surprised to hear a police officer say "please". There was no need to push down anyone to arrest them, that was patently wrong and caused all the injuries that were reported. Leave the hula hoops at home kids! Protesting a war is serious business and dancing around only makes light of it. So much for innocence.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tensetek

this will become a recurring event as more people start waking up and start protesting or demanding change

join