It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is a description of pure evil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
This is the BS I'm talking about. This guy is graceless. This is what i mean that grace is implanted in us by God. Some ass** like this person has no love... it's everywhere.

here's his comment on a youtube video.

Did yiou loved ones and frinds get bitchslapped on Sept 11, 2001??? I bet they did!! HAHA!!! They deserved to die!!! HAHA!!! Were they jumpers from the Towers and they went SPLAT!!! HAHAAHAHA

here's his webpage.

www.youtube.com...

It's unreal... abosultely unreal to me how such evil can exist in a soul.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by JesusisTruth]

[edit on 8-10-2009 by JesusisTruth]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

Just someone looking for attention.

Some will take it anyway they can..

It's sad really...

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Ok you really think that?

I mean I always used to want attention when I was younger, I admit that, but never went that far.

it is sad... I just don't get it. To me he's heartless. There is no love there or compassion.

peace

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Mods you can delete, I had to vent.

sorry.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Hi JIT.

The guy is clearly a total loser and has no self esteem (he has to constantly berate others to inflate his own ego) but I'd save the word evil for someone who does really bad things to children and animals. This guy? Not even worth the effort. He's clearly a troll. Did you see the pages and pages of "spam" comments he left?

Just a mindless idiot in my opinion. I bet he is just some poor teenager who doesn't get enough love at home and who says outrageous things just to get attention. Sad, really. And pathetic.

But I understand the need to vent.

My qualm today? Drivers. Seriously, how do some people even get their licenses? I wouldn't trust them on a tricycle, much less a Lincoln Navigator. :shk: And on top of it, the idiot drivers always seem to have way nicer cars than me.

Oy, vey. That's my gripe.

Good to talk to you again!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morbo the Annihilator

Just a mindless idiot in my opinion. I bet he is just some poor teenager who doesn't get enough love at home and who says outrageous things just to get attention. Sad, really. And pathetic.

A good reason to treat everyone equally and fairly and even love everyone perhaps, from now on??

If we just genuinely respect and love everyone, being unbiased and fair towards each other, not talk about people behind their backs....

Then there would be a lot less hate in the world... It is our fault why there are heartless people in the world for going around merrily our ways, taking things for granted, and not minding if people have actual feelings.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Well thank you very much for that bit of misery... OP!

You managed to make me once again see those people jumping from the TTs.

And I didn't even watch the video... nor will I ever watch that video.

You also managed to up my level of fury towards the monsters who pulled off 911 and (for the time being) ... got away with it.

BTW.... have you ever heard of "hybrids"????

Might want to look into the subject of bloodlines/genetics/Nephilim.

This guy might be one of "those"...

You will know "them" by their fruits/acts/words/etc.....

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

His heart is full of hatred, what the heart holds comes out of the mouth in speech.

He could possibly be possessed by a demon of hate, never know.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

He could possibly be possessed by a demon of hate, never know.

I doubt that

He's just a complete a-hole. Period

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Ok I get it, he's a spammar. But I used to spam too, yes I was goofy like that a while ago.

BUT, I never spammed with pure heartlessness, always a golden rule to me. I was comedy style.

so there is no heart in those type imo whether they are looking for attention or not.

I'm gonna pray that God grants him graces, and I hope he accepts it.

Yea OZ I agree. Iv'e seen worse then this on youtube, it's a complete mess there.

peace.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I sure don't many many negative influences are demonic.. Hatred, anger, rebellion, addiction et cetra.

Usually the people you see with a demonic voice, eyes rolled back, and frothing mouth are filled with many many many demons, but extremes in the aforementioned traits are demonic influences.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
You're right nyt...

Jesus did teach possesion, and it's a part of our faith.

The doctors of the Church said satan can only affect certain facilities of the soul. He can't control you're every move. He can blind the understanding, fill the soul with unreal lust, make it (un gentle)... and other stuff like that.

And that un gentleness is freakin everywhere today. People act crazy, sometimes almost like they are druged or in a high with crazy obnociousness or violence.

so it's damn real. And this is what Jesus was talking about.

grace in a soul is like the exact opposite.

I can usually look into the eyes and see what type of soul I'm looking at by the way their eyes are.

But this spammar possesed? I dunno. I know he hs no heart and needs one bad so let's pray for him.

peace.

top topics

join