It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Depleted Uranium and Fertility

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Iraq: in many areas up to 60-65% of males are sterile.

Other places like Afghanistan may soon come to realize that a similar story will unfold in their country.

The question is: Was it planned-out this way, and if so, why?

In Islam, a man may marry up to four wives. I don't know about the statistics, but I'm assuming a man with 4 wives is fairly well-off, at least financially, and likely socially respected, and therefore would not be a likely suicide-bomber.

Suicide-bombers usually come from desperate, poor households. Has anyone ever heard of a wealthy Saudi prince blowing himself up? It's those who are suicidal in the first place who volunteer, or at least not doing so well financially or mentally. Many families of suicide-bombers get large rewards when a family-member becomes a suicide-bomber.

What does it have to do with Depleted Uranium and male fertility?

If so many males are infertile, the next generation will have much more women than men. If anyone goes to a party occasionally, they know the difference between a party which is mostly men or mostly women. When there are too many men, fights happen, testosterone rises because men are trying to compete with other men, and so on. When there are more women than men, it's fairly peaceful. Women do not fight amongst each other as often.

So, my theory is that the next generation of the Middle-East will have more women than men, and therefore will likely create a more peaceful society.

Any thoughts?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bettermakingsIf so many males are infertile, the next generation will have much more women than men.

I haven't put much research into this, but why is this true? I'd think that if many males are infertile, the birth rate will be lower for both sexes.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bettermakings

Suicide-bombers usually come from desperate, poor households. Has anyone ever heard of a wealthy Saudi prince blowing himself up? It's those who are suicidal in the first place who volunteer, or at least not doing so well financially or mentally. Many families of suicide-bombers get large rewards when a family-member becomes a suicide-bomber.

Any thoughts?

I don`t believe this is the case ......

- In an extensive study of Palestinian suicide bombings, three University of Toronto researchers have concluded that the bombers were not psychologically unstable and were often motivated by personal vengeance, not religious zeal.

He also found that the suicide bombers did not experience extraordinary high levels of economic deprivation

Haaretz

And the findings of an Austrailan sociologist ....

AN Australian sociologist who has compiled a comprehensive database of suicide attacks claims bombers "are not mad" and there appears to be no set demographics for potential attackers.

link

He found there were more than 1,200 suicide attacks since 1981 killing at least 5,766 people. Iraq topped the list with 651 attacks occurring in the war-torn nation. This was three times as many as Israel/Palestine with 217 incidents, followed by Sri Lanka (93) and Lebanon (48).

link

Suicide bombers are not all poor, uneducated, religious fanatics or madmen, as many people believe. Research on the social and psychological background of terrorists show they tend to be more prosperous and better educated than most in their societies, and no more religious or irrational than the average person.

A study of Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad suicide terrorists from the late 1980s to 2003 found only 13 per cent were from a poor background, compared with 32 per cent of the Palestinian population in general, according to a New Scientist report.

Suicide bombers were also three times more likely to have gone on to higher education than the general population, Claude Berrebi, an economist at Princeton University in the US, found.

link

As for Depleted Uranium , ....... crazy stuff . What a legacy to leave behind , long after the rust has finished off its last mangled chassis , that will still be blowing in the wind.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
You are concerned about about male fertility? What vanity!

This is what is happening now. It will happen here also.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Alethea]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Thanks for the comments.

I'm not sure about the statistics on suicide-bombers, and how accurate they are. My reason is that, for example, the wealthy Arab nations have few suicide bombers, like Kuwait, UAE, etc... and Saudi Arabia's suicide-bombers don't come from the upper-class. Palestine may be different than Iraq because they have their direct neighbor as the enemy. It may be partially correct, I just don't believe statistics as 100% accurate. . .

My main point was about the future, the next generation. If there are less viable males, it will leave the males left with plenty of wives. I was thinking it might have been planned-out that way.

Alethea the link didn't work, sorry, try again, sounds interesting.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
For some reason I am not able to link the YouTube video in the above post.

Here is the link. This is an important film concerning depleted uranium.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGx_A_YikSk

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bettermakings

There seems to be quite a bit of recent research on the profile of suicide bombers .

From the New Scientist .....

While suicide terrorists invariably come from oppressed communities, recent research by psychologists, anthropologists and others suggests that they fit none of the other common profiles.

They are no less rational or sane, no worse educated, no poorer and no more religious than anyone else.

"They are like you and me," says Rohan Gunaratna, head of terrorism research at the Institute of Defence and Strategic Studies at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore

The New Scientist

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

very sad video. maybe it's a general world depopulation plan, not just for the Mid-East. . . . but i'm sure there's a secret cure somewhere for the wealthy.

new topics

top topics

join