It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive!: Experimental vaccines killed over 150 Mexicans before Swine flu outbreak started!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

This woman knows firsthand from a nurse, who was working on clinical vaccine trials in Mexico, that the original swine flu deaths in that country were caused by an experimental vaccine. The flu continues to generally cause mild illness in other countries. Could it be that the vaccine was intended to cause a deadly pandemic, but that in human-to-human transmission, the virus mutated and became less virulent? Regardless of the death toll, the swine flu has proven to be exceedingly profitable for the pharmaceutical industry, most notably for Sanofi-Pasteur who just won a $190 million order from the US government to make swine flu vaccine. And of course, Tamiflu stock has skyrocketed.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Pocky]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Knowing firsthand from a secondhand source is more commonly referred to as "hearsay" rather that "firsthand knowledge."

She doesn't strike me as the most reliable source.

Where is the evidence of deaths in Mexico related to this vaccine? Is there any documentation of a correlation between vaccine testers and H1N1 deaths? Is there any documentation of a vaccine test even happening?

If so, please post. I'd be interested to see it.

A random YouTube video is not reliable evidence, even if she does know a nurse (but not just any nurse).

[edit on 8-10-2009 by WhiteOneActual]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
This is not very trustworthy source. Calling flu a cold and not knowing what kind of vaccine it was and yet knowing how many people were killed - sounds pretty funny.
As far as i found - there is Mexican government firm producing vaccines (Birmex) and they had an agreement with Sanofi-Pasteur - for example they are planning to open another (joint) factory in Mexico by 2012 , but so far i was unable to find any evidence of some experimental vaccine being tested. Those things need authorization of the Mexican government so it has to be mentioned somewhere.
I would place it in urban (or pig shed) myth section.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
There are multiple complications with the H1N1 Vaccine
Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, DO in her article,
“FLU SHOTS AND THE NEW ADJUVANTS: BEWARE!”, clearly outline the dangers in the components of the vaccine.
An adjuvant has been approved in Europe and its approval is on the way for use in the U.S. It is an oil-based adjuvant called MF-59, a compound primarily composed of squalene.
According to The Journal of Immunological Methods 286 (2004) 47-67
www.anthrax.osd.mil...
“There was an increased prevalence of antibodies to squalene ( SQE) in serum from females as compared to males.” The above article is a must read.
The article in the American Journal of Pathology. 2000;156:2057-2065
ajp.amjpathol.org... depict what would happen to a person with arthritis, if they would receive this vaccine.
Additional information on the dangers of the components of the vaccine can be found at U.S. National Institutes of Health
www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov...
We at ATS have a responsibility to the public to provide a balanced, factual report, so that our readers can make an informed and implied consent.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I was looking at the latest statistic when you track the deaths around the world, and it seems to be killing European whites the least, but the most deaths have been in Mexico and the United States.

It really won't suprise me if the ones who end up dying the most are Mexicans, African Americans and red-neck whites or those with Cherokee Indian or what not...

I smell a eugenics movement

Cause a caller called into KFI and said the first reported deaths were Mexicans and African American people.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
We at ATS have a responsibility to the public to provide a balanced, factual report, so that our readers can make an informed and implied consent.

There is nothing balanced about spamming this in every thread.

Is there some reason why you can't click the button that lets you create a new thread?

top topics

join