It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine shot bracelet or else you'll be off to a concentration " qurantine" camp NO JOKE people!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
You really have nothing better with your time. A job to go, a family, friends? Why must you waste our time with this drivel. I see the same post everyday. The worthwhile threads on ATS are becoming few and far between.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

yes thats what she and her staff were instructed to do...keep it under wraps

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Pocky your video is interesting. Keep in mind though, the woman said that she was taking it to the streets and asking those people who should know and reporting back. I saw no footage of anyone answering questions or anyone saying they knew nothing about it. All I saw was her saying what happened. I wouldn't believe her. I would have to look into all that stuff for myself. I enjoyed this thread and the videos too. I find this whole swine flu thing very interesting. S+F my friend.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by jackflap]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I guess I need to be the one to point out that an rfid chip would not work if mounted on a metal base, even if insulated from it. The metal would soak up all the electromagnetic radiation emitted by the scanners the chip needs to function. If enough did manage to activate the chip for a scan, then the minuscule energy the chip recycles to create it's own answering signal would also be disrupted.

It would in essence be unreadable.

Now, a copper coil inside a nylon bracelet with a chip would work very very well.

Unless someone invented room-temperature superconducting materials and kept their world changing discovery a secret just for this.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Tiloke]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
There are multiple complications with the H1N1 Vaccine
Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, DO in her article,
“FLU SHOTS AND THE NEW ADJUVANTS: BEWARE!”, clearly outline the dangers in the components of the vaccine.
An adjuvant has been approved in Europe and its approval is on the way for use in the U.S. It is an oil-based adjuvant called MF-59, a compound primarily composed of squalene.
According to The Journal of Immunological Methods 286 (2004) 47-67
www.anthrax.osd.mil...
“There was an increased prevalence of antibodies to squalene ( SQE) in serum from females as compared to males.” The above article is a must read.
The article in the American Journal of Pathology. 2000;156:2057-2065
ajp.amjpathol.org... depict what would happen to a person with arthritis, if they would receive this vaccine.
Additional information on the dangers of the components of the vaccine can be found at U.S. National Institutes of Health
www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov...
We at ATS have a responsibility to the public to provide a balanced, factual report, so that our readers can make an informed and implied consent.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

dont you see, they dont NEED to FORCE anyone at gunpoint. they will just send you to a quarantine camp 'for the safety and protection of others'. it will be seen as a totally justifyable action by those who have had the shot (who will be MANY). people who refuse may even be looked down on by their own family members who have the shot; as being seen as a risk to everyone else. no one will believe for a second that their beloved government and politicians would wish them any harm.

and yeah; its not exactly bubonic plague, which might justify this sort of thing. maybe its a test to see just how brain dead and easily manipulated the world population is.

and the answer is: VERY.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

what pandemic? there's no pandemic happening at all.

a pandemic by definition means MILLIONS of deaths.

THAT is the type of situation that might warrant such extreme measures as forced vaccinations.

how many deaths have we had? a few hundred; a thousand? that's NOTHING.

cannot people SEE this?

This swine flu 'PANDEMIC" is complete BS.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
It's quite obvious in the polls, that 1/3 or 57 percent of Americans are thinking twice about this vaccination.

What?

57% = 1/3?

Because I am pretty sure that 50% = 1/2? Doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Not to completely turn everyones head inside out, but

What if the government or TPTB are accutally sending disinfo agents to discredit the swine flu vaccines so that you wont want it get it and thus you will get swine flu and die.

Completing their world depopulation scheme.

And all of us have fallen victim to their non-MSM propaganda.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by tooo many pills]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

yeah but if their world depopulation plan is by swine flu, its a pretty abysmal failure cuz there have only been what, a few thousand deaths world wide? out of billions of people?

they've got anthrax and the plague in storage; they could use that if they wanted a real pandemic outbreak.

for some reason i think they want a fake pandemic and that the vaccine is the point of all this. for some reason they want everyone VACCINATED this time... or else in a camp or something.... who knows. control of the population probly; or something more sinister to do with the camps maybe.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I'm not sure your link to the Doctor's article is working.
A search yielded this link:
FLU SHOTS AND THE NEW ADJUVANTS: BEWARE!

FTR, I do have reservations about the vaccine, especially the use of the squalene, but the article is from 2006.

www.newswithviews.com...

My take on forced vaccinations: it is about fear.

I don't think they will have enough vaccine to go around.
I don't think they have the manpower to vaccinate everyone before the flu has run its course.

Today I heard one of the most important reasons to get the vaccine is to protect those who you may come in contact with you if you happen to get the flu.
This was on FOX news today.

Hardly a reason if we're all going to get the shot....

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I agree totally there is something seriously wrong here with the virus and the vaccine. I know this has been mentioned before here, thats how it triggered my memory.

Do you remember when they first reported it in Mexico?
It was killing normal healthy people.

And now the studies show that most people that have died were obese or had underlying health conditions to begin with.

So they are still ramming all the H1N1 hogwash down our throats. Is it what they think we want to hear or what they want us to hear? Not to mention all these people coming out with mandatory vaccine stories. it is just to fishy and I have no idea what to think or believe.

I am terrible at proof reading my own writing.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
I agree totally there is something seriously wrong here with the virus and the vaccine. I know this has been mentioned before here, thats how it triggered my memory.

Do you remember when they first reported it in Mexico?
It was killing normal healthy people.

And now the studies show that most people that have died were obese or had underlying health conditions to begin with.

So they are still ramming all the H1N1 hogwash down our throats. Is it what they think we want to hear or what they want us to hear? Not to mention all these people coming out with mandatory vaccine stories. it is just to fishy and I have no idea what to think or believe.

I am terrible at proof reading my own writing.

Well, just a few minutes ago on GMA, the Doc said that the virus is proving to be fatal in young people mostly, because older people have had some exposure over the years to precursors of this virus. So, who knows what to believe.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
reply to post by Bombeni

what pandemic? there's no pandemic happening at all.

a pandemic by definition means MILLIONS of deaths.

THAT is the type of situation that might warrant such extreme measures as forced vaccinations.

how many deaths have we had? a few hundred; a thousand? that's NOTHING.

cannot people SEE this?

This swine flu 'PANDEMIC" is complete BS.

You are completely right. I should have put qhotation marks around the word pandemic, because I actually meant there wouldn't be one at all.

I just don't know what they are doing with this. Why oh why are they trying to scare people to the extent they are? I am 50 years old and never remember anything like this. I had the Hong Kong flu like 20 years ago and darn near died, but the talk about it in the media was just hit and miss.

I hate to think this way, but because I know our planet is seriously overpopulated it is quite possible they are experimenting with ways to reduce it. I am beginning to believe the hiv virus was introduced in Africa to bring down that population and what it has done has left millions of babies without mothers.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I been tryin to follow all this about the H1N1. I don't get it. Tons of alarmist articles everywhere. mandatory vaccines, FEMA camps n coffins
( bring the marshmallows ). etc... etc... I live in one of the most populous metroplexes in the country. I have yet to see anything mandatory on this. No troops, no cops, no people running around in fear saying get the shot get the shot. What gives? In DFW as far as I can tell, its just normal everday stuff. Old people getting a flu shot, cuz, well honestly they already got a foot in the door anyway. ( you know what door ) A flu shot might help them, I imagine the flu really sucks when your old. My wife's employer asked all employees to get a flu shot. They said nothing about H1N1. My friends and neighbors, the same nothing. No military in the street. No checkpoints. The local news seems to cover it daily about vaccination availability.
There isn't anything about it being mandatory. Nothing. nada. Zilch.

IT AIN"T HAPPENIN' !!!!!

I say BS on the forced vaccinations.

Or prove me wrong. Anyone in DFW or anywhere else have eyewitness experience in this being a mandatory event? I'm not talking some internet video feed, or news event or anything.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizan
You really have nothing better with your time. A job to go, a family, friends? Why must you waste our time with this drivel.

You really have nothing better to do with YOUR time? A job, a family, friends?

Why must you waste your time with this posting only to insult another member and not contribute anything to the thread itself?

I see the same post everyday. The worthwhile threads on ATS are becoming few and far between.

Probably because of posts like yours.....

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
More sensationalist, fear-mongering rubbish. Aside from a voluntary program MONTHS ago with these bracelets, there has been nothing. Amazing how that story has gotten legs and spread and mutated into something ridiculous.

It's ironic that we are all going to be forced to take this... yet, my company, which has around 55,000 employees, received an email today that said due to "lack of vaccine" that they were NOT going to offer H1N1 flu shots on a national level. If they are trying to make this mandatory, they are doing a terrible job of it.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The goverment only bought enough vaccine for less than half the people in the country. How can they require everyone gets it, when they don't enough for everyone to get it? Better hurry or you will miss out.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join