It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Nice UFO Picture Find!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Then we are of having the agreement! Let the spawning commence! I'm seriously just having you on a bit. Great pics, crappy music. But if it exposes anyone new to what's in our skies, have at it. I'm honestly starting to lean towards more prosaic explanations but also, not trying to sway anyone. Star and flag Sir.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenLo
This is provided in thanks to my friend Synchronicity! Several high quality UFO photos all to a hot beat and in less than 10 minutes!

Hope you enjoy!

It's all well and good putting together a youtube clip with "a hot beat", but just out of curiosity, how many of those photographs used have already been debunked, suspected of fraud, hoaxed, misidentified, etc?

Please don't ask me to give examples of each one, I don't have the patience to listen to people jump from one photo to another screaming "well what about this one then?"
I ask for the simple reason of putting something forward, someone else work in this case, which appeals to masses but can contain a lot misinformation, or that's not been checked can be damaging to your intent.

[edit on 8/10/09 by Daisy-Lola]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

Wow people demand a lot. I don't blame you, however, I don't have the tools to analyze whether each one of these photos are CGI or some crap like that, but I will tell you, that several of the photos have a good history and some of the photos that were seen look to be easily explainable as streaks of light caused by when the picture was taken, an object out of focus, or one looked like it may have simply been a cloud.

To label a video about picture of UFOs as disinformation is pretty weak though I mean how does a picture of a UFO suggest a conspiracy!? I mean if "UFO SEEN RACING FROM THE TOWERS BEFORE THEY COLLAPSED!" was included in the title then maybe one could be a bit skeptical and consider that it is very possibly disinformation or a complete joke.

However random pictures of UFOs real or not really don't mean all that much to me other than they might be fantastic looking. People all around the world including myself have seen UFO's so there is no need to get your panties in a bunch over a video that simply has some photos. Lighten up would ya?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Don't feel bad dude. There are at least FIVE threads going around right now with people ignorant enough to think that we are BOMBING the moon today. Seriously.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

To label a video about picture of UFOs as disinformation is pretty weak though

It's actually weaker for you to claim something I never did.
Please read my post, because at no point have I said that the video was disinfo.
Simply 'check your material before you post' is the message

Lighten up would ya?

Lighten up? I think you're on the wrong site.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Oh I am sorry (no sarcasm intended), what I meant to say that you said was "misinformation", but by your wording in the first paragraph it does sound like your saying that by posting this video its disinformation so I will stand my reply, thank you.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Oh I am sorry (no sarcasm intended), what I meant to say that you said was "misinformation", but by your wording in the first paragraph it does sound like your saying that by posting this video its disinformation so I will stand my reply, thank you.

There's no sound in it, its writing. It's how you decided to read and interpret the words.
The actual wording:

I ask for the simple reason of putting something forward, someone else work in this case, which appeals to masses but can contain a lot misinformation, or that's not been checked can be damaging to your intent.

Putting so much info in one place can be damaging to whatever cause you're trying to assist. Someone plucks at one loose point, it could destroy whatever credibility the others photos have in this thread. I think the phrase is "Putting all your eggs in one basket"

Anyway, apology accepted!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

S&F. Great pix. Saving them to print for later use.

What was your source for most of these pix?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Please stay ON TOPIC. The topic is: Super Nice UFO Picture Find!

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
good sets of pictures there, but i'm 100% certain that the picture with the sea, clouds and light in the middle is the beginning of a nuclear weapons test.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by guppy

I wasn't the one who put these together or else I would tell you. Sorry.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Its fake its all fake you need to see this video

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Not strictly a UFO pic, but the pics of the trail it left in the sky over Harmon Field in July 1947.. Apparently, the original pictures were in colour but only black and white prints remain..

www.dailykos.com...:-Anatomy-of-an-Explanation,-Astronomical-(Part-2)

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by slipknotrules2009

It looks very convincing, I would have to hear from the individual them self though as to what they were doing with a video camera at that exact time.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
One pic that often shows up that people never seem to know the background on is this one...

www.project1947.com...

Taken on the 7th of July 1947 in Phoenix by one William Rhodes

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
Not strictly a UFO pic, but the pics of the trail it left in the sky over Harmon Field in July 1947.. Apparently, the original pictures were in colour but only black and white prints remain..

www.dailykos.com...:-Anatomy-of-an-Explanation,-Astronomical-(Part-2)

HOLY CRAP! That is an info bomb right there!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

Some times invisible.
How would Einstein figure out this light bending ability.

I think the craft possesses electrostatic ether forces.
As opposed to magnetic ether forces as in bar magnets.
Thus electricity can bend light easier than gravity.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

thats way beyond me! certainly though, the science is there and if the technology doesn't exist already im sure were very close.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12

Originally posted by Zelong
Hi karl thanks for post, bbbbuut these pictures have been seen before.

Seen before by you ...bbbbuut there are people other than yourself who may read this thread.

Always found this one interesting -Ronald D Story seems to think it may be a fake but can't find any info on it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/87f9f2feb412.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

My aunt saw this same ufo in the mountains when she was a child, sorry i don't remember which mountains though. I think it was the along Appalachians some where. She said it hovered in the front yard of the cabin and it burned a perfect circle in the grass, and when she touched it, it was really hot.

[edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join