It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even Hospital staff are wary of the H1N1 Vaccine.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I am staying at a hospital for a week with our daughter who has undergone brain surgery and during this time, with my computer at hand, I am asking every doctor and nurse regarding the H1N1 vaccination, and everyone has expressed concerned about how strange and odd this whole thing has become.

Then they are introduced to Baxter's accidental H5N1 release article, the fact Baxter is producing H1N1 vaccinations and that Baxter is also responsible for the spread of HIV through Factor 8 back in the 80's.

If that didn't concern them, articles on transgenetic viruses uses as bacteriophages proving that Big Pharma is capable to produce designer viruses with the advent of genetic modification, and that this virus has transgenetic traits making it a brand new virus never seen before, it seems even they are questioning the possibility that something really dark is going on with Big Pharma.

It all stinks to high heaven, and even non-conspiracists in the medical field are all concerned and struck by how odd this whole H1N1 pandemic has taken foot.

Until then (a virulent H5N1/H1N1 bridged virus), all I can do is keep waking people up.

new topics

join