It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Year on ATS, Enae Volare Mezzo: Bloodlines?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
So as I approach 1 year on ATS, I have seen and found more than should consume. Even a Marine, even if I feel guilt for all man kinds Sins

What is a sin? Or a word, or sound for that matter?
What is Our Secret history

I dont come to argue, but to unite all people. I wish all peace and love.
Plz give me respect thru stars and flags... While I do help people in community

So I started as USMC vet. hurt and drugged. I was able to rise above, I wanted the truth. I worked for news paper not to say I knew the day to day, but I wanted more, I was laid off (and hurt) Through my travels I saw humanity as beautiful loving people. I am who I am, and I want love peace and hope for all.

From Rockefellorr to Alex Jones To David Icke< davidwilcoxs......

Goodluck. Isay defeatingf them requires love... can we do it?

Any one who read my threads or subject splatter can say I am,,, Im not some yuppie trying to find himself.. I volunteer at churches locally to feed the hungry.,..I dont believe god will judge me. I do cause actions that save others. I did cause actions that killed others. Great men, ones I'd let my sister with, my daughter.( I hAVE NEITHER) but i want love for all.

So be it mans crimes on my soul. Time and eternity are man mad... Right? things happen and we react.

Well I'm sitting here no gun no food, come get me and see how I react. I will show my open heart.I love all people flowers and animals.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jb0311NY

???

Careful dude...

Tippin' back the bottle can do some damage...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d3a7cd97536e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by happygolucky

HAHAHA

Your to close to the truth!

Sometimes though you need to just let go and express your heart dude! Liqx aside, funny pic

new topics

join