It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things I want to see Removed From ATS...extreme rant

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

gawd - how I do love a really good rant

can't say it enough

thanks

(and right on - to most of it - except the parts I disagree with, but - excellent ranting nonetheless)

:-)

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Hi again

could not help myself with this one

Number:9 www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ocker

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

I don't think I have said it yet whitewave, but I am really enjoying your info on the survival threads.

Thank-You very much for educating me.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I actually agree with everything you said, although I did try hard to find something that I didn't.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ef8d3f29591.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Well....

I hate meteorologist from Australia so there!

LOL, j/p my friend, well said, well said..

AND...

[edit on 10/8/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

Thanks.

(Yes, it's a one liner. :gomods

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antaun
I'm sick and tired of Ned. I wish someone would remove him.

Ha ha you got banned Maybe Ned got him ?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

I must say, I love this. Great rant. I particularly loved number 8. Us mods are simply ordinary people who were given the opportunity to volunteer and help enforce the rules of the T&C.

We are not part of any kind of government conspiracy... We are not part of ANY conspiracy. We are ordinary people just like all of you who have the chance to moderate in our free time. That is all.

Thanks OZ for posting this whole thread. I really enjoyed it.

Mods on a conspiracy forum are just ordinary people not part of any conspiracy? That in and of itself, sounds like a conspiracy!

*I'm just kidding* I liked the thread

Ed: because I can't spell today

[edit on 9-10-2009 by LadySkadi]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Here you go, OzWeatherman.

Just for you to shoot off you,...iPhone?

Understandably, everyone here on ATS has different perspectives, views, and perceptions.

Each time I see certain threads they make me want to go
at someone.

I'm talking about what seems to be wasted time and wasted reading.

As soon as I click and realize it is one of those types, I see as that, I do not bother.

I figured out there is no New World Order, it is a set of keywords, used by Government, as a false-flag, keeping people needlessly chasing their tails, to prove something that does not exist, at least not in the context of New World Order.

It is what is called a straw adversary, like the boogeyman our parents told us as children to make us stay in bed, it is told through the game of Chinese Whispers in order to stir us up and then make us discredit ourselves through the re-telling of a fable.

It is however, a plan of the Government, a two-tiered false-flag operation, part gray propaganda and part reality, so if you look too deep into the shadows, you get lost.

I would name some of those threads I feel are a major waste of time, but I'd get pinged by Moderators for it and it just is not worth it at this time, I know they're there and that's good enough, and I know they are a trap to waste my time so I do not bother and just pass them by and know I was not tricked into diluting my beliefs.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Nice rant. On a scale of 1 - 10, with one being a gentle hymnal in a country church, to 10 reaching through the screen and strangling everyone, I'll give it a six.

I missed the recipe on Armadillo gumbo... sounds simply yummy.

*ahem* If you don't wanna read it, don't click... *ducks* Couldn't help myself.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
[stands slowly]

Starts a long slow ovation

BRAVISSIMO, BRAVISSIMO!!!!!!!!

The worse part is occasionally being dragged in to it and aggravating ones-self... which I am prone to doing...

I would love to see serious deletion of inflammatory threads, troll bait and a sticking to things being deleted judged to be under standard... I know the web game, pages + ads = income but... i've gotten aggravated way to much lately.

We could just rename the place 4chan tho...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Really well-rounded rant, OZ. I only wish I could find a truly inappropriate smily to express the complete extent of my respect and concurrance.

I admit to having stooped to telling someone on ATS that I've been "awake" longer than they've been alive. Disagreeing with the probability of a particular conspiracy shouldn't be considered a valid parameter for labelling someone a "sheeple" or asleep. Hey, we just replaced our 17-year-old mattress with a Tempur-pedic. I expect to now embrace "asleep" as an art form.

I have a great idea; think about visiting the haiku thread and expressing your angst in metered form. The creativity will set you free
Seriously, I "sense" that you'd enjoy it.* Maybe after you get your inner whackamole balanced you will finally be able to see Nibiru. It's just a matter of really, really, really wanting to believe -- that's all that stands between you and that dastardly pragmatism you hold so dear.

*I also sense that you ate two green foods together two hours ago, and that you secretly brush the hair/fur of a childhood stuffed toy when you are anxious.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I agree with all of the above.
And since I am here, I would like to take this opportunity to clamor for something I would really, really want to see enforced:

COMPULSORY READING OF ALL THE POSTS IN A THREAD BEFORE REPLYING.

(You bet I am yelling...
)

And it could be done, actually.
(I mean, it is technically doable.)

Will it be done?
I don't think so.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by Vanitas]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

I actually enjoy watching as someone gets dragged into a thread and I somehow know that they are going to get higher blood pressure.

I say enjoy, as it is much better you than me in these instances.

But as the thread progresses I am rooting for you, and feeling your pain, and laughing along with you. OK so you are not laughing, but I am, for the both of us.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder
reply to post by mopusvindictus

I actually enjoy watching as someone gets dragged into a thread and I somehow know that they are going to get higher blood pressure.

I say enjoy, as it is much better you than me in these instances.

But as the thread progresses I am rooting for you, and feeling your pain, and laughing along with you. OK so you are not laughing, but I am, for the both of us.

yep thread watching..should be an extreme "spectator" sport.

<< 1   >>

join