It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things I want to see Removed From ATS...extreme rant

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
First off apolgies in advance, because I will offend some people, but Im in a bad mood and need to get this off my chest. Was just skimming the boards and realised that (in my own opinion), most of the recent threads were complete garbage. I know these wont be removed, but in my ideal world where I had complete control they would. So please no comments like "dont read the threads" or " this thread is a waste of space"....its in the rant forum...im allowed to vent...
so ner!!!!!!

Here are some of the things on the boards that are really making that forehead vein pulsate in anger.

1. Give me some friggin evidence- self explanatory, how many time must we see threads such as (fictional examples) " Mysterious mark on my neck, must be aliens", "Aliens abudcted my pet hamster" or something along the lines of " I have inside information on reptilian agenda that you all should know"....so the people that create these threads claim all this wierd and interesting stuff, and then turn around and say, oh but I dont have any evdience which leads to aggresiveness in turn leading to my second point....

2. Dont be rude to the OP- Ok, so not overly rude, like making snide remarks or immoral jokes, but hell...if someone claims something fantastic yet provides no evidence, even if they have promised it, then challenging statement should be allowed to be made. If these people dont like these remarks then too bad.....welcome to the real world.....and to those particular OPs, pay up or shut up. Period

3. Proof God is Real/ Proof God is not Real- Really, do people think this is worthy of a place on the "conspiracies in religion: forum. How the hell can you prove wether a deity, or higher being is real? Some people will always believe in god, other will not.....get over it

4. Atheists/ Agnostics are Evil- So im only speaking from my perspective here. We are not evil....we are not relgion haters (apart from a minority extremist few), we have the right to support our views if you challenge us. Really stop the generalisation, its getting ridiculous. And those that are abusing people who follow religion, seriously STFU...you're giving the rest of us a bad name

5. NWO/ Disclosure/ End of Days- really? do people still believe in this junk? These kinds of things have been prophecised for years...have any of them come true yet? No, but keep trying one day you may get lucky
(Just to add remember the vast number of people that thought George Bush would refuse to be removed from office, therefore heralding the appearance of the NWO) did that happen?

6. Nibiru/ Galactic Federation fo Light/ Star Children-

7. People need to wake up- I am friggin awake.....i dont care if you think the swine flu vaccination is dangerous, or you think that the military convoy moving through your area is the start of some nutbag FEMA Camp event...ah what the hell...i might just go back to sleep. And no, I am not a Sheeple, I just refuse to follow Bill Deagle, Alex Jones, David Icke or any similar person off a cliff.

8. Disinfo agent/ government shill- No, I am not employed by the government to spread disinformation. If I was employed by the government and I wanted your posts removed, I would simply come around and shoot you...kapish?

And not the mods are not part of a CIA or government operation, they are doing their jobs, so stop posting BS and they will stop removing your stupid comments.

9. Survivalist tips- Im actually not to upset by this forum. I mean where else can you find out 101 recipes for Armadillo Gumbo

10. Obame- no he is not the antichrist, no he is not reptilian, no he is not satan. Give it a rest, he's just a guy who running a country that is financially going down the proverbial poop hole. By the way, if the other guy had one you wouldve just replaced Obama with McCain

11. NASA- sigh....no they are not blowing up the frickin moon....

12. Things that I want to see more of- More mutterism, more posting on fragile earth, more flags, stars, applauses for me (errr and you), less flags for idiotic threads written by what appears to be dyslexic chimps, more threads starting by zazzafrazz, The Utopian Penguin, tribewilder becuase you all crack me up, more threads about mop and mop related prodcts (ive said it before but mops are awesome), more sexier avatars, more people adding me as foes (its fun).

I feel better now

Let me get my fire retardent protective gear on, and let the flaming and ridicule and the witty sarcasm begin!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
You see, OZ, you are one of the few who has not been awakened yet to the truth that is the NWO/NAZA conspiracy to blow up Nibiru. The first time I was taken to Nibiru, I was introduced to Obama, who told me why Jesus was coming to destroy the earth from the underground, thus killing the reptilians. He also said that he was going to implant a transmitter in me so the government could track me from their satellites, which would eventually project visions of God onto the ionosphere.

Anyway, I wouldn't believe any of this, except today I woke up and noticed a ball rolling under the skin in my calf. I know this is an alien transmitter cause it smells like one.

My mom said it was from when I was a kid and my sister shot me with a BB gun, but she's a 60 foot Nephilim alien, so why should I listen to her?!?!?! LOLO!!LL!L!!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
My Rant:
I really cant stand threads on how bad ATS has become

So you want the site to shut down then?

That said, I agree 100% with your issssssuues

[edit on 7-10-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Great OZ. Now there's like ONE thing we're allowed to talk about? armadillo Gumbo?!? Geez. It 'keeps' better if you make it into jerky, ya know. If you would have REALLY read the survival stuff, you would KNOW that.

And now for the obligatory, but probably completely unrelated multimedia component:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
others may hate it...but I applaud you

I really don't have a single thing to add to this except to say....clap clap

Great thread

-Kyo

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZero
others may hate it...but I applaud you

I really don't have a single thing to add to this except to say....clap clap

Great thread

-Kyo

Yay!!

Finally some appreciation

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Hey OZ this should cheer you up

Ha Ha I can relate to what you are saying but all we can do is get over it.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ocker

Ha Ha I can relate to what you are saying but all we can do is get over it.

No

I needed to release my anger via BTS...too bad most the people in question wont see this as they dont know BTS exists

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Your right and even if they came to BTS and read your thread I still think you would be hitting your head against a brick wall trying to get through to them
:bnghd:

Anyway you said NO well at least I tried

Ocker

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I think you'd enjoy the Bad Astronomy forum, if you aren't already a member there.
The board's T&C requires fringe speculators to expect heavy critique and response on their posts.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I must say, I love this. Great rant. I particularly loved number 8. Us mods are simply ordinary people who were given the opportunity to volunteer and help enforce the rules of the T&C.

We are not part of any kind of government conspiracy... We are not part of ANY conspiracy. We are ordinary people just like all of you who have the chance to moderate in our free time. That is all.

Thanks OZ for posting this whole thread. I really enjoyed it.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

We are not part of any kind of government conspiracy... We are not part of ANY conspiracy. We are ordinary people just like all of you who have the chance to moderate in our free time. That is all.

Agent Bob "peacemaker" Bibliagno please report back to sector 7G for reassignment.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Hey you just described ALL of MY threads!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Hey you just described ALL of MY threads!

Well I did base this thread loosely on your demeanour

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Ok OZ.... time for you come back to ward now.
We have a nice little hug yourself jacket waiting for you...
It has Emu's on it.

link   

oops double post.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by The Utopian Penguin]

link   

oops triple post... so sorry meflagandstarlongtime

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Utopian Penguin

oops triple post... so sorry meflagandstarlongtime

Lol, thats ok

I know you sometimes have to repeat yourself for me to get your point

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I'm sick and tired of Ned. I wish someone would remove him.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
"9. Survivalist tips- I'm actually not to upset by this forum. I mean where else can you find out 101 recipes for Armadillo Gumbo?"

We have recipes for armadillo gumbo?! Dang!

*hangs head and shuffles back to the survival forum*

On a serious note, I'd like to add to the rant, if I may.

ATS is not a private clubhouse for the popular posters who hang out in chatting cliques. I've noticed roaming "gangs" of posters who will stick up for their "buds" on threads and it's obvious they haven't even read the thread.

Not all the members on ATS are as confident, bold, extroverted or articulate. Unless they are flagrantly violating T&C, they too should have a voice.

Board bullies are NOT cool.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join