It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist or Not? Your opinion.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Today I was driving east of the 401 HWY near London,On,Canada.
This is what i saw.

An older GMC passenger bus converted and windows blacked out. The bus was trailering a old Canadian Military vehicle called Iltis. It's a weak 2 person transport vehicle, 3cyl engine. Anyway, it had newer camo paint on it and the little Iltis was filled with Red gas containers to the roof.
As we approached the driver side the driver was not to be racist but of non white colour with a long beard and of brown skin tone.
I apologize if this is racial profiling but this is what our gov't and television has taught us all.

I was approx 1.5km away and I could smell gas and when we got close to the bus we were like WTF?!?!
Just a very unusual scene to see.
I don't want to speculate terrorism but it was so weird. The driver proceeded on HWY 401 East to Toronto,On while I got off in London,On.

There must have been like 20 red gas containers full in the Iltis truck being trailered. Don't know if they were full but we could smell gas.

Maybe this guy is gettin' the heck out of the major cities and movin' up north, but who really knows?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ontariocanada

I wouldn't worry about it. I've had that feeling myself when a muslim wearing a turban on the bus had a rucksack or briefcase, and looked highly suspicious and uncomfortable. Makes you a bit paranoid these days. They're probably thinking the same - "oh crap I look like a terrorist sat here"

Anyway it could have been a terrorist, but more likely just a strange person. There's plenty of strange people who aren't terrorists. Unless there's a perfectly innocent reason for someone to transport around gas canisters in those numbers.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by john124]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

yeah, who knows if they were full, but like i said...we could definately smell gas.
i wonder if it's even legal to be carrying that much fuel?

just one of those weird situations.

join