It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the H1N1 flu "shot" going up our nose?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
At first I did not worry about the H1N1 flu shot being any kind of government conspiracy. Then I was watching the news and saw them shooting it up peoples noses. Why the nose? Is it because its closer to the brain?

Could it be possible that they are doing it this way so we can inhale some sort of nano chip into our skulls or am I just loosing it?

Edit to add:
Inhaling a chip up our noses would place that chip incredibly close to the forehead, just like where they say we will take the Mark of the Beast!

[edit on 7-10-2009 by StinkyFeet]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by StinkyFeet

The same reason people sniff drugs up their noses.

Lot's of mucous membranes means it enters the bloodstream fast.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

I guess that could be the case, but I was thinking maybe you could use a bigger needle with a bigger opening if it was just sprayed up there and then that could allow the release of some sort of chip through the larger opening.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
well in this video of FAUX they say the Nasal shot contains the live virus
I wouldnt take those either

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Pay4dadro]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by StinkyFeet
At first I did not worry about the H1N1 flu shot being any kind of government conspiracy. Then I was watching the news and saw them shooting it up peoples noses. Why the nose? Is it because its closer to the brain?

Could it be possible that they are doing it this way so we can inhale some sort of nano chip into our skulls or am I just loosing it?

Edit to add:
Inhaling a chip up our noses would place that chip incredibly close to the forehead, just like where they say we will take the Mark of the Beast!

[edit on 7-10-2009 by StinkyFeet]

Hmm sounds so much like something from the bilbe about the antichrist and the rise of the beast, and his mark.

"And he causes all, both great and small, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark" (Rev.13:16-1)

wow scary

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Why up our nose? I'll tell ya....because Americans have a fixation on the nose...putting stuff up it, putting their nose in it (other people's business), ....Why not the nose?

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Aggie Man]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
because its another way of getting a shot if you don't want to get a shot. Like if you were scared of needles you could get it. Just like you can snort or inject drugs.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by paranoiaFTW
because its another way of getting a shot if you don't want to get a shot. Like if you were scared of needles you could get it. Just like you can snort or inject drugs.

Wow, that makes me feel better. I thought they were actually penetrating our sinuses with the needle. I don't mind taking a shot in the arm but there is simply no way i could take a needle up my nose.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The Nasal form does have the live virus and these are issued before the intramuscular injections.
Tinfoil says if dosed live into the nasal passage, it will incubate the virus and cause it to spread.
I'm believe it.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Well thats what the Mayo clinic said.......At least someone is telling the truth

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I thought that was ho they tested for it.not actually administer it,but I could be wrong.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I can't tell you why but I know a couple of things.

The one you snort is the live virus and the shot is a dead. When I was pregnant in the military they made me get the flu shot but that year they were testing the snort version on us, but they wouldn't let me take that one because it was a live virus.

idk if that helps anything or not.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Why up our nose? I'll tell ya....because Americans have a fixation on the nose...putting stuff up it, putting their nose in it (other people's business), ....Why not the nose?

Need to go "up your nose with a rubber hose" cause it is a live virus at least that is what the CDC says:
www.cdc.gov...

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by StinkyFeet

Hmmm, I'm guessing it will spread easier/faster....but hey I'm just a "conspiracy theorist".....Don't mind me

From CDC's Website....

How does 2009 H1N1 virus spread?

Spread of 2009 H1N1 virus is thought to occur in the same way that seasonal flu spreads. Flu viruses are spread mainly from person to person through coughing or sneezing by people with influenza. Sometimes people may become infected by touching something – such as a surface or object – with flu viruses on it and then touching their mouth or nose.

[edit on 11/11/2009 by JohnnyR]

[edit on 11/11/2009 by JohnnyR]

top topics

join