It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hospitals Shun H1N1 FluMist Vaccines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
If you were looking for proof postive that the Flu Mist Vaccine is the beginning of the spread of the "novel" H1N1 Swine Flu...you have it now.

The Flu Mist contains live flu virus...and the first "vaccines" are Flu Mist...This wlll initaite the pandemic spread of the Swine Flu.

Many Colorodo hospitals are refusing the Flu Mist vaccine, I am sure they are not the only state:

several metro area hospitals said they won’t be taking the FluMist because they don’t want to endanger patients.

it’s made with a live virus, and that doctors and nurses who inhaled the live virus could shed some of it on patients whose immune systems are compromised.

www.thedenverchannel.com...

[edit on 7-10-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Good thing around 90% of all persons I know wont take the vaccine unless shot first. Even some health officials, who are supposedly "forced" to take it, have strongly denied (so far). I hope not many fall for the fear tactics being used.

S+F

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I'm starting to wonder if we even stand a bloody chance, if we do see a rise in H1N1 cases in the Flumist vaccinated areas what next. Do we rush for the Shot form of the vaccine with Thimerosal and Squalene or do we just hope we don't get H1N1 or see if we have a strong enough immune system.

Whatever there plan It seems there is very little we can do, if people start dropping dead due to turning down the vaccine because of "Conspiracies" everyone will blame the conspiracy theorist. They have us by the balls, no matter what we do we will always be labelled and crazy and wrong.

We need to follow this closely, we need to hope some of the decent scientist out there have a vaccine ready.

join