It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 People Arrested For Texting G20 Protesters Police Locations

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu
a drug-fueled party for many, not a legitimate protest.

That pretty much sums up your point of view.

Preconceived notions...

Speculation...

Assumptions...

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I see nothing wrong with posting text that says something like "40 cops heading south on 4th from currently at 1900 block". If nothing else it gets people out of the cops way and clears the street without there having to be a confrontation.

I suppose the cops could post dis-information if they wanted to corral certain people. Would that be illegal?

Similar to the speed trap websites like trapster that post relevant cop location info, to help you avoid getting a ticket. The argument is if police are out to make the streets safer - than they won't mind if a website helps slow people down. Of course the reality is they want more revenue thus they don't like them.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by harpsounds

What is with all the posters portraying ALL and ANY G20 protesters as rioting anarchists?

Are you aware of how this works? The POLICE plants provocateurs in protests to start the violence.

This is then used as justification to violently stop protesters.

It's been demonstrated time and time again.

www.youtube.com...

Who exactly organizes this provocation, I don't know. I don't think the police are the ones who plan that. I think it comes from higher up.

-rrr

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu
reply to post by Laurauk

There's no such thing as a New World Order Movement, anymore than the world is going to end in 2012. I believe people with a bad lot in life simply need to believe all of their problems are cause by others, so believe in the NWO conspiracy.

wow you are in total denial..
open your ears put matches in your eyes .cause theres a real solid brick wall in front of you..

I have no problems i am sound of mind no cash probs, money to spare.
Even i can c the lies being spread by goverments from lots of countrys not just the userped states. watch for there fruits and long lasting deeds,
not like Mr Rothschild an rockfella (peter built the church on a rock)( maybe a rock-fella means to fell the church) worth 400trillion. come now they can bail the us and europe and still run the show. and nothing is wrong duh

[edit on 7-10-2009 by dashar]

[edit on 7-10-2009 by dashar]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Definitely worth determining is how it was determined who was doing the texting. Could this be the abuse of the Patriot Act that we were told would not happen?
No NWO??? How could that be? President Bush, Sr only mentioned it numerous times before it became a definition for what constitutes a terrorist - that is, one who uses this term and functions to oppose it. Anyone who isn't aware of this is living in denial. Unfortunately it will be too late to change your mind when it starts crapping on you.
Folks, we have to be vigilant and assertive when it comes to these things. We should NOT allow our freedoms to abused simply because some dope-cops had their parade rained on. For years they have been trying to mount an offensive against peaceful protesters as an excuse to crackdown. Surveillance footage seems to demonstrate that the majority of the abuse is coming from the law ENFORCEMENT side of things.
On top of all of this please note that I have a friend who is trying to be a cop. He took the test and passed. But he cannot be a cop because they said he was TOO SMART to be a cop. Hmmmm.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Your not a soldier if you fighting for oil and imperialism your a thug. I have lots of freinds who joined for the right reasons and left as soon as they could because they realized it was a business. Since time began
men have conspired for power if you dont realize this you are an idiot.
If you dont understand what International banking cartels are doing to this great country you are a fool. To put it into laymens terms while your out hunting the banker is banging your wife and stealing all your valuables.
If we do not progress past Using wars to gain wealth and debt to control
people there will be revolution. Learn to look at problems from mutiple angles perhaps a mass dose of ---- would help get your brain running again.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
So, you missed the video's of the Anarchists throwing rocks through innocent peoples windows, rioting and even trying to mow down police with a dumpster.

You missed the fact that there were thousands of legitimate protesters who were not even bothered by the police. They did it the right way which a five year old could accomplish and had no trouble at all.

You missed the fact this merry little band of vandals failed to get a cheap permit. Perhaps Mommy would not loan them the few dollars they needed, or perhaps they could not read and write well enough to fill out the simple paperwork?

The only people defending these fake protesters who call themselves Anarchists are other criminal types and other Anarchists.

Most all of us support fully the real protesters. They had no trouble and there were many more of them. Not many are insane enough to get involved with the violent Anarchists who are just there to get arrested so they can lie, cry and bitch and moan afterward for their little Anarchists friends.

Nobody with half a brain is fooled by them. We know they get themselves arrested on purpose. They just keep pushing it until the Police have no choice. They always destroy innocent peoples property which makes them nothing more than cheap thugs.

They also post phony videos carefully edited not to show what they did to get arrested so they can lie to their little buddies on the Internet from their Parents basement. Sad really.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by rickyrrr

The police provocateurs primary purpose is subterfuge in order to get the media to report the behavior of protesters as outsiders or troublemakers so that the public feels they have nothing in common with their cause, therefor they dismiss the protesters as criminal .

As you see in this thread the sheeple TV babies fall for it head over heels for they see the world exactly as programmers want them to.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by harpsounds
2 People Arrested For Texting G20 Protesters Police Locations

That's not against the law.
The people who were arrested will have a great law suit on their hands.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

Seriously? Are you actually trying to be serious? People like you make me sick.

You're either a Jarhead with nothing left in the jar, or a religious fundamentalist, government supporting shill from the bible belt to be saying the things you are.

Honestly, we NEED violence, we NEED an insurgency, we NEED to get damn angry! People like you will believe anything that you are told - just so you can live in your happy little world.

"The tree of liberty must be watered from time to time, with the blood of tyrants and patriots." - Mr Jefferson.

Which side are you on? The side of the tyrants? Or the patriots? Either way, blood will be spilt, and I'm MORE than happy to mix mine up in the dirt.

The Para.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The Irony....

When Iran Used twitter our media applauded it, "Thank god for twitter" they said, "They can take their rights but not their freedom of speech!" ,"Hooray for Iranian twitter users"

Now the shoe is on the other foot. Now US citizen use Twitter to avoid Riot March lines bent on keeping people in their freespeech zones. And now like Iran, our leaders are having us arrested for the crime of getting out of line.

Oh the Painful Irony!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

The only people defending these fake protesters who call themselves Anarchists are other criminal types and other Anarchists.

Actually not true at all. In fact i'd go so far to say that's an ignorant statement of the highest order.

Any self repecting anarchist would not attack innocent people, and would not defend thuggery. You seem to confuse the word hooligan with anarchist and for that i'm afraid i cannot take you seriously.

hooligan
Noun
Slang a young person who behaves in a noisy and violent way in public [origin unknown]

Definition of anarchist (noun)
form: anarchists
an advocate of anarchism; syndicalist

and for the defintion of anarchism.

en.wikipedia.org...

Please come back to this thread when you know what you are talking about.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

You missed the fact this merry little band of vandals failed to get a cheap permit.

Permits to protest...

Isn't that unconstitutional?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus

You missed the fact this merry little band of vandals failed to get a cheap permit.

Permits to protest...

Isn't that unconstitutional?

Amendment one: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

So yes , enacting any law that abridges or restricts my right to peaceably assemble is unconstitutional....

UNFORTUNATELY the dictator of the previous administration decried that that constitution was nothing more than a piece of paper thus voiding the rights guaranteed to us by our founding fathers of this nation.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
reply to post by stevegmu

They are trying to control everybody. And stop those, whom know what they are up to, from confronting them.

This is an absurd statement. The facts are that YES, they are controlling everybody! They are the leaders of the world meeting together. DUH. They don't have to try to control, they are in control.

Why do most ATSers cry and whine like babies when the leaders of the planet simply meet with each other. There is no conspiracy in having the leaders of countries hang out. Would you rather they shot at each other with rifles instead?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Wormwood Squirm

Maybe it's at these meetings the people and the public feel the need to voice their opinions the most. After all every member of the G20 will no doubt be reading and watching the press and media.

Do you think the leaders think nobody is out there protesting?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

You missed the fact that there were thousands of legitimate protesters who were not even bothered by the police. They did it the right way which a five year old could accomplish and had no trouble at all.

You missed the fact this merry little band of vandals failed to get a cheap permit. Perhaps Mommy would not loan them the few dollars they needed, or perhaps they could not read and write well enough to fill out the simple paperwork?

if you think its right to PAY the government for a PERMIT to excercise free speech you're already too far gone..

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
maybe its time to FREE the american people from the tyranny they suffer - tortured for using twitter and texting on phones.

what a sad world we live in.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Wormwood Squirm

The facts are that YES, they are controlling everybody! They are the leaders of the world ...

Leaders are supposed to "lead"; not "control".
There is a difference.
One deserves gratitude; the other deserves protest; and rightly so.

[edit on 10/8/2009 by wayno]

<< 1  2   >>

join