It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Nuke Terror? No. Paki-terror Strike!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
COULD it be that instead of a false flag blaming Iran, the false flag set-up will point the mighty finger of blame at PAKISTANI TERROR?

Hear me: A nuke (or other strike) hits Washington DC (or other city) and we are told by the MSM that the evidence is certain - it's from a terror group working out of Pakistan (possibly running the show there we are told). The nuke threat is certain. They already have them.

So, we get to attack Pakistan all out. Thus, we expand the Afghan war. We get our bases prepared all over Iraq, Afghanistan AND Pakistan BEFORE we hit Iran later.

Meanwhile, we've continued our happy inspection of Iran UNTIL something goes wrong and we have no choice but to attack there (not wanting a repeat of the Paki-strike we suffered through in Oct.-Nov. '09)

Could THAT plan work?

We link and think....

www.watoday.com.au...

www.time.com...

www.outsidethebeltway.com...

I'm sure there's lots more to read and reports to hear through the past years of preparation.

Iran is a given. Israel wants Iran hit. But how can we if they allow inspectors and the public isn't buying the 'Saddam-has-WMDs' style excuses anymore?

Since Iran can't come up with a nuclear strike and is trying to show no threat, then a Pakistan nuke going off from terrorists we are convinced have gained access to their nuclear facilities would leave us no option but to expand the fight and attack them on a much broader scale than a few drones on the border.

Just another possibility to consider....

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Whatthehell?]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Of course it could work, in fact, not a bad prediction. What i am guessing is yes, Iran will be involved in the war due to the americans forcing them. However, i believe this is all pre prep for the big Russia attack and conquer. You cant have a New World Order without the biggest country in the world!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Well it seems likely. There have been some talks about a US invasion of Pakistan. Their plan is to circle China. But Please don't don't say Paki it's insulting the the Pakistani's

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Well it seems likely. There have been some talks about a US invasion of Pakistan. Their plan is to circle China. But Please don't don't say Paki it's insulting the the Pakistani's

Whoops. Didn't realize that was insulting. I thought it was just shorthand.

The wifey is a Brit (no insult to the people of Britain intended by my shorthand) and she told me that it was considered an insult. Sorry 'bout that.

Anyway, just wondering if the idea of a Pakistan set-up might be the way things are headed.

Surely something is on the drawing boards. I just don't know which it will be first.

What a world...

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Very intrigued by this, nice job.

Will check out those links.

top topics

join