It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half the UK wants the return of the Death Penalty

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by CRB86

hi CBR mouth breather here just finished throwing eggs at a paediatricians house, best make it quick because I’ve got placards to finish, pitchforks to sharpen and wooden torches to make. If your completely happy paying for the housing, feeding, education and entertainment of people who enjoy sodomising, torturing and killing children for sexual kicks that's fine but not everyone’s in the same boat about this. Each one of these people cost us over £40,000 a year to keep. Obviously I’m an idiot because my opinion differs from yours.

If I’m not with a girlfriend and I feel like sex I don't go out and rape a women, I find other ways to release the tension if you get my drift, this may seem twisted and it feels wrong saying it but they have access to a right hand, an imagination, and/or a copy of sparkle from the newsagents.

If we had a death sentence in place then it would be there suicide not there murder and hopefully a big enough deterrent to minimalise it . The world can be a very cruel and unfair place to best of us, why should the worst get away with a slapped wrist for there sin.

Excuse any grammar and spelling errors as I’m a mouth breather.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
sounds good as long as they give the death penalty to the ones who murder the murderers since they are punishing people for murder then there shouldn't be any exception

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
reply to post by wazthewazzock

Did you miss the bit at the bottom ? -

Harris questioned 1,100 people aged between 16 and 64.

Cmon dude this is a joking survey like they do at school, did Harris happen to ask 1100 people who happen to live in high crime area or are victims ?

The population of a large village is hardly a representation of the entire UK

I know i did mention in my post after the original post "I know it does not represent EVERYONE ..."

As a punishment, no. It will do nothing, and as some people have mentioned, if everyone in this coutnry convicted of a serious murder, they would of been dead before anything was proven.

I reckon throwing them in a cellar and throwing em food every now and again is enough. Like a dungeon that doesnt get cleaned out.
Now that will deter me more than anything.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnydavx
I agree and it should be on live tv to shame the rapists , murderers and pedo's. scum of the earth

This made me piss myself laughing.

People really wonder how the UK is in the bottom of the barrell when it comes to things such as privacy, law and politics?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by wazthewazzock

Originally posted by andy1033
What about all the paedos in police, all the murderers in government, all the rapists prison guards?

Society is full of filth, and most of them work in official jobs, where they can kill anyone they want.

But society in uk, go after the victims, and hound them till the day they die.

The absolute truth.

Have you seen the state of places where they moved people to because of the olympic site?
The people of high life live off the misery and misfortune of us at the bottom of the ladder.

If any punishment is needed, we need to like Michael Moore suggested,
a corporate COPS type show.
Go after the bastards that actually cause crimes

I have a theory that the police and intelligence services are using massive amounts of mind control to create crime.

the police have been desperate for me to commit any crime in my life for 17 years since i was at school. They just will never ever leave my life alone, even though i have never done anything wrong.

For me the police are out there organising the very thing they are supposed to protect us from. They are organising crime, so they benefit.

My life might only be 1 example, but it has proven to me, what roles certain types of jobs have in society, and the types of people that get those roles.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join