It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barrack O Bama have you taken the Swin Flu Shot yet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Ok, people, because he's Ok with them imposing it on us, I hope somebody blasts this up in the air, till they ask him this publicly.

I want to see if his entire family is getting it. I want to know what the president is doing personally, to thwart this disease, and the entire white house staff.

I will be amused to find out that " special doses" will be reserved for them, a different strain than everybody else would be recieving.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Pocky]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
Ok, people, because he's Ok with them imposing it on us...

How is he imposing it on us? I'm certainly not feeling the effects of imposition here in Texas.

Just sayin'

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

From what I heard, he pretty much gave Baxter Pharmaceutical an exemption from liability, if people start dieng from from taking the vaccine shot or if some atrocious side-effects come up.

New York already is mandating staff to either take the shots or lose their job. So I'm wondering what's it gonna be.

I want to see proof that the same honchos imposing this mandate, have actually taken the shot themselves.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Pocky]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

reply to post by Aggie Man

From what I heard, he pretty much gave Baxter Pharmaceutical an exemption from liability, if people get get sick or die from that actual vaccine, so that they could go ahead and mass produce, without having to worry about being sued for damages if people start dieing off or getting sick, despite taking it.

An exemption from liability doesn't equate to an imposition. Unless there is a Federally mandated vaccination, then there is no imposition...not from BO anyway.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

New York already is mandating staff to either take the shots or lose their job. So I'm wondering what's it gonna be.

Well, ask the Governor of NY then. This is a State issue, not federal. BO is not forcing (mandating) the vaccination. Your title should appropriately be titled "David Paterson, have you taken your swine flu shot yet". But then there is not the sensationalism, huh?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
A good thought, but really, how am I supposed to take this seriously?

Barrack = wrong

O Bama = What, are you praying to the U of Alabama? Come ON, man.

Swin = Wrong again.

Again, how am I supposed to take this seriously when you can't even spell the President's name properly? Or the word swine? How hard is it to get these things right? IMHO, it just makes you look like a idjit and makes the thread something I almost didn't even click on because of the glaring errors in the title.

As it is, I'm here bitching about this and not the topic. What happened, you suddenly learned how to spell when you wrote the post? What's next, you will be like 99% of the internet and use the words loose/lose wrong in a sentence? Can no one spell in this damned world anymore? What the hell happened to spell check? Does no one use it?

Sorry, but it's been eating me up how people cannot seem to spell things properly. I got so tired and fed up a while back I even started a thread in BTS about this. It's sad, to me, and makes me think no one has gone to school or has any ounce of sense to look at what they typed and see there could be a error there.

Anyway, now that that's off my chest, BO isn't going to take a shot, are you kidding me? He'll maybe get a shot of water but he won't get the killer shot like what the public will get.

new topics

top topics

join