It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the people of walmart

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
www.peopleofwalmart.com...

My apologies if there's already a thread like this. These are hilarious...I haven't seen anything quite as bad in my walmart but it's come close. (yes, I shop at evil walmart
) Hopefully I won't turn up in one of the pictures myself!

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
A friend of mine sent that to me the other day. I seen a guy a few months ago at one of the local WM's that could compete with any of them. I don't know what it is but it would probably make for a fun graduate paper.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by HarvestMoon

That site was hilarious! Once I started looking at the pictures I was hooked. People never cease to amaze me.... LOL

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
There is already a thread like this.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

I find this site HILARIOUS! I swear MirthfulMe has no idea how entertaining that site has been for me and my bored friends at work since he linked me to it in chat...lol

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
HOW in the hell does this lady think she looks good?! I mean is she delusional?! I have nothing against bigger women but please cover yourself up no matter your size! I wouldnt even wear something like this and I am a small person! How in the world do they have a "must wear a shirt" rule but no must cover your BODY! I mean this lady's rear is falling out! This is just disgusting and honestly I am usually very tolerant of this stuff in Wal-Mart but had I seen this lady I more than likely would have said something to her or bought her some clothes that werent bought in the kids section! This is indecent exposure!! I am unable to wear a thong on the beach but this lady is able to have her
hanging out where one shouldnt BE HANGING OUT!

[atsimg]http://filesc.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4109cd10f3e7.jpg[/atsimg]

Why wont the pic show up?! See ATS is censoring this pic....lol

here is the link to it...
walmart No No

[edit on 10/6/2009 by mblahnikluver]
what is wrong with the media!!!?!?!?!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Haha, funny stuff, but it's wrong to call them "People of Walmart" they don't sleep there, they woke up in their house in what ever country they're in, so it should be called "People of (whatever country they're in)"
LMAO

"Whatever country they're in" has allowed them to believe that stuff is acceptable so who's really being showcased here???

No offence to anyone or "Whatever country they're in"...

[edit on 9-10-2009 by Chukkles]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

Well it is called people of wal-mart for a reason! I never see people like this in the Mall or Publix or any other store for that matter. You dont see this in Target...Its only in Wal-Mart and it is hilarious!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
This site came my way the other day also. Flag for you. I don't really feel it's shameless downgrading of misfortunate individuals. And I'm waiting for the detractors, but rather an indepth look into white trash culture. The "Evil Mega-Lo Mart" recently won their battle against our only other grocery store within 25 miles. Now they are the only place to go and uhm, they raised their so called everyday low prices the day after good grocery store closed. I so hate EMLM and avoid it like the plague. Not even going to go into the Chinese aspect of this issue.
:bash::bnghd:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I saw these Wal-mart type people holidaying in England, how do I know they were wal-mart types? Because the 3 of them, man wife and son, had matching fluffy, multi-coloured, jacket type things (all that was missing was a wolf face). They are definatly not constricted to Wal-mart.
You see they had a different accent to British people, they were speaking English, but not our English.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I've seen this before in various places around the province
media.peopleofwalmart.com...

Now that the American Walmart's have been photographed what about the rest of the planet. It's not like there aren't trashy folks in other countries

Speaking of which maybe I should head down to my local Zellers and starting snapping photo's of embarrassing customers....NAWT

Nice find, booked marked for future reference

[edit on 10/12/2009 by Big Oil]

top topics

join