It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

was the 2nd irish lisbon treaty rigged

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
just watched a video on youtube and it shows no security at vote counting center and what looks like a man stealing a voting box..
was the box full of votes?..
was the whole voting rigged from the start to ensure Ireland voted yes....

youtube link not working

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 5-10-2009 by fatdad]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

If the vote was recorded as no as before. They would simply hold it again and repeat until people voted yes.

Theres no stopping it.

I am sure both you, I and many others already know that however.

As for it being rigged, it would not surprise me and even if it is sadly it will not change anything.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
As above, yes it was rigged because the first vote was no, but Blair and his Bilderberg mates didn't like that answer, and ordered another vote, and so it would have gone on until the Irish just got fed up and voted yes..

In 100 years time, historians will look at this and laugh.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
In 100 years nobody will be laughing, slaves won't be educated enough to study history, and the elite won't bother with anything like facts.

The NWO isn't coming, it's here, these are the first days, there is no opposition, there is no resistance, there, is no other side to come and free us, this is all there is.

You don't have the right to be in the elite, the elite don't waste their time on here, at best all you can hope for is to be a minion, to be a henchman. Would you rather be a camp guard than an inmate? Would you rather put the bodies in the ovens then be a body loaded into the oven?

How soon until we start ratting out our neighbours for various misdemeanours? How long until our children report our outbursts and frustrations? How long until children start wearing BlairJugend Outfits or MandlesonJugend outfits?

Before the end comes all we can do is look for when this all started, record the true history somewhere and keep it alive by word of mouth, by samizdat, and other means. The end is nigh, and there is nothing we can do about it.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I guess most people found it amusing when President George W. Bush, the most powerful person on our Earth referred to Prime Minister Blair as 'yo Blair', chuckle, well Bush and hid daddy, without their Rockerfella chums, will be lucky if they get to shine Blairs shoes soon.

Europe (which by way of Commonwealth includes Austral Asia and Canada), with China will run the NWO, and the US isn't invited. So it's the 3rd world for the US, and slavery for the rest of us.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
my mother was talkin to a man this mornin and he was tellin her his daughter works in a pub on stephens green where several TD's go for a drink. she's heard a couple whispers bout things not bein as they should concerning the count. personally would not be suprised if it was rigged. sad days to be an Irishman

top topics

join