It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Refusing Nurse Versus CDC Bootlicker Shepard Smith

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I used the title from YouTube because that's bootlicking like no other right there.

What has the CDC done for Shepard Smith to trust them so implicitly?? It almost looks like Smith had to turn his head slightly to the left to read off of a cue card after the nurse changed the direction of the conversation.

Peace

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Dr Love]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Wow. No bias in that thread title.

Just sayin'.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Oh brother......instead of looking gaunt, tired, and worn out maybe this nurse should have tried to at least dress up a little for this interview. Way to keep perpetuating the image of nurses showing up to work in their pajamas and looking haggard and run down. And we wonder why we as nurses get no respect sometimes. This is an interview on one of the most watched news channels in the US! I'm embarrassed! And why doesn't she knowing full well they will pull punches during this interview NOT HAVE the studies showing how unsafe previous vaccines were/are? Why doesn't she bring up the theories and research behind gulf war syndrome or the host of other research behind vaccines etc. Terrible interview.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Zosynspiracy]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Shepherd is a bootlicker. He went all over fox news saying repeatedly "We don't torture, we don't torture." Turns out...Oh hey, we torture, sodomized, killed, and humiliated detainees.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

I noticed that too but since the studios have make-up artists, I'm wondering if they told her to just show up without make-up and they'd do her make-up for the camera then did the haggard look. She certainly sounded lively enough no matter what she looked like.

Also, I noticed that the interviewer was putting words in her mouth, directing the listeners into thinking what he wanted them to think she was saying and not really giving her a chance to answer without continual interruptions.

This wasn't an interview. It was a set-up. A hatchet job. A soap box for the interviewer to do his job by spewing the party line and portraying the opposition in an unfavorable light.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by whitewave]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
I used the title from YouTube because that's bootlicking like no other right there.

What has the CDC done for Shepard Smith to trust them so implicitly?? It almost looks like Smith had to turn his head slightly to the left to read off of a cue card after the nurse changed the direction of the conversation.

Peace

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Dr Love]

So Shep is a "CDC Bootlicker" because you don't agree with him??? I think Shep put that nurse in her place. She provided NO evidence that the vaccine was dangerous. Mercury in the shot? Wow. There is mercury in fish. So does that mean that fisherman are the NWO? Gimme a break.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

Yeah you're right. They never gave her a chance. It looks like she just worked a 12 with no coffee! LOL. Whenever the media interviews a doctor they are always squeaky clean, usually in some sort of business suit etc. Why should nurses show up in their scrubs for a nationally syndicated interview.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by searching4thetruth

I agree although I hate FoxNews and Shepard Smith this nurse came very unprepared for this interview. She should have stuck with the right to refuse the shot like he said instead of delving into the science behind vaccines.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
What does the nurse's appearance have to do with what she is saying? She is a nurse after all, not a fashion model.

As for the Sheep herder, he has to push the company line because guess where a good portion of his paycheck comes from? You got it, big pharma companies, who are some of the biggest advertisers on Fox. All you have to do is pay attention to the advertisers and the agenda becomes rather simple to figure out.

Thanks but no thanks for the junk science, however, I prefer to get my info from a source which does not rely on big pharma for a significant portion of their advertising revenue. Kind of difficult to trust organizations who have a conflict of interest in this one.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

This wasn't an interview. It was a set-up. A hatchet job. A soap box for the interviewer to do his job by spewing the party line and portraying the opposition in an unfavorable light.

Have to agree with you here.....This is how theses guys opperate, MSM bootlickers . Twist and spin.....so the sheeple get a slanted veiw , a veiw that favors the crimials they work for.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I saw this when it aired and was actually surprised at Shepard Smith, while I find him to be the only fair and balanced reporter on FOX, he was leaning heavily to one side on this issue. Shep has been outspoken before and has been hard with his questions for people on both sides of the issue, but with this nurse I think he pushed a little too hard. However I do have to point out that Shep makes a good point with her not providing or offering any evidence to support her claims.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
She obviously HAD notes as she kept looking down at them but he interrupted her EVERY single time she spoke. She never got to finish a thought or a sentence. He didn't offer any science either.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I am going to watch the video next, but am giving a star just because the title is so revealing.
One of the best titles I've seen...

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

You're not an RN nor work in the profession so you probably don't understand but that's not the point. No she's not a damn fashion model, looks aren't everything, blah blah blah. But this is a nationally syndicated most watched news program interview in which she participated. She could have looked a little more presentable instead of perpetuating an overworked, stressed, gaunt, just got out of bed image of nurses. Image IS everything on t.v. whether you or I like it or not. Regardless she wasn't even a very well informed medical professional. She could have at least brought up the recent problems with the HPV vaccine and the problems many young teens and others have had with it.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

One wonders how much of the real truth about the nurse's concerns ended up on the editing room floor.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Translation of interview via whitewave propaganda filters:

Interviewer: It's my understanding that you're complaining?

Nurse: Yes. We're complaining because.....

Interviewer: You need to stop complaining because the CDC wouldn't lie.

Nurse: Actually, we nurses think....

Interviewer: It's my understanding that you're STILL complaining!

Nurse: Well, yes we are because...

Interviewer: You're complaining makes you irresponsible. You're supposed to be a professional. Quit being irresponsible!

Nurse: As a professional, having done the research....

Interviewer: Talk to the hand you irresponsible complainer, you! Dismissed!

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by searching4thetruth

Neither the interviewer or the nurse said anything about a NWO. You're the one that brought that up.

And yes, fish have mercury in them. We do have to eat but we don't have to have poorly tested, mercury laced, free-from-liability toxins pumped into our bodies against our will. To my knowledge, no one is making an ultimatum of "Eat fish or loose your job".

Could you please explain this tidbit?
"Shep put that nurse in her place. "

Where exactly would a nurse's place be?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The nurse went toe-2-toe with a professional talking head and he carved her up like a Christmas turkey. She was set up.

The nurses need a rested, prepared spokesman skilled in public speaking. The FDA has enough dirt in their history to shake the most ardent supporter. Look at aspartame and vaccines for a start. Follow the money.

This talking head has potentially caused great damage and he obviously does not know the facts. I'd like to see him go toe-2-toe with a knowledgeable opponent.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by praxis

Well said! I agree wholeheartedly. This poor nurse never had a chance.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
Oh brother......instead of looking gaunt, tired, and worn out maybe this nurse should have tried to at least dress up a little for this interview. Way to keep perpetuating the image of nurses showing up to work in their pajamas and looking haggard and run down. And we wonder why we as nurses get no respect sometimes. This is an interview on one of the most watched news channels in the US! I'm embarrassed! And why doesn't she knowing full well they will pull punches during this interview NOT HAVE the studies showing how unsafe previous vaccines were/are? Why doesn't she bring up the theories and research behind gulf war syndrome or the host of other research behind vaccines etc. Terrible interview.

I think the nurse looks fine. She doesn't have to dress up or put her hair up if she doesn't want to. And she should not have to take a SHOT if she doesn't want to either.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by hadriana]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join