It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 FREE Binaural Beat Meditation Tracks - For ATS'ers Only!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
So you don't miss any of them, the following 5 FREE binaural beat brainwave meditation tracks have been introduced and made available here at ATS:

1) Bach To The Future
www.zshare.net...

2) Transcendence
www.zshare.net...

5) Star Trip, a Journey
www.zshare.net...

Instructions for use:

Use Stereo Headphones - provided they have stereo, right/left input, almost all headphones or ear buds are stereo. While higher quality headphones may improve the listening experience, they don't alter the effect of the BB tracks to any measurable degree.

Start slow - if completely new to the use of this technology, begin slowly. I would recommend starting with just the first two songs in the Bach To The Future track, then, after a few sessions, extend to a half hour for the first 14 days, and then, once fully adjusted to the new stimulous, you can extend your listening session to the full hour, and begin adding the other tracks as you wish.

Sit Upright - in a darkened room, with eyes closed. Maintain focus on nothing but maintaining awareness. If falling asleep, open your eyes. It is however, ok and normal to fall asleep when listening to these tracks. The goal however (and for best results) is to achieve the "body alseep / mind awake" state, while retaining complete awareness throughout. In the deeper states, sleep onset hypnagogic imagery and visionary experiences are normal. Maintain lucidity whenever possible during these visions.

Use Daily - as part of an evolutionary process in the transformation of consciousness and mind body health and well being, for best results, use every day, at any time of day. For some, to make time for meditation, they do it just before bed. It is recommended however that you do it sitting upright, and not lying down, whereby you are sure to simply fall asleep. It should be noted that the use of binaural beat brainwave entrainment meditation can reduce the amount of time needed for sleep by at least the same amount of time given to the meditation itself, if not more. Thus, an early morning meditation would also work just as well, to squeeze it into a daily routine. When using it daily, it's best to just do it and forget about it and go on with your day, much like brushing one's teeth before bed.

Quiet Time - sit in quiet stillness after the track has completed for anywhere from 10 minutes to a half hour (or longer). Now in the desired target brainwave pattern, having passed through the doorway to the deepest meditative state, remain in that state without the stimulous, and from there, when the time is right, begin a gradual return to a state of refreshed wakeful awareness, eyes opened. At the end of your session, it would be most helpful to do some yoga stretching, and then later in the day, whever possible, some vigorous, highly aerobic excercise of some kind.

Be Aware - since the stimulous brings about and even forces brainwave synchonizaion and harmony, producing what's called left/right brain synchrony, while at the same time making the unconscious conscious (shadow work), there can occur, at times (for some people), a resistence encounter, towards the surfacing of otherwise unwanted or repressed unconscious material. This is normal, and part of the evolutionary process evoked through the use of this technology. Thus, when or IF any discomfort is experienced, either during the meditation session or afterwards, simply observe with awareness, in a state of non-resistence, recognizing that any and all surfaced material will be reintegrated as it arises in the light of awareness and is then spontaneously reorganized, through the formation of new order and new interconnections, along with new ways of being and seeing. It is an entirely natural process which need not be resisted, where it is only the resistence itself which is at cause in any discomfort or any "suffering". Therefore, be aware and simply watch with an aware curiosity, all patterns of thought, emotions and resulting behavioral patterns as they emerge and play out, without any negaative judgement. And remember, you are not your "map of reality", which is only a construct, and may need to reorganize itself as conscious awareness, and thus spiritual growth, occurs.

Warning: It is advised that people will certain mental illnesses, and pregnant women, refain from using binaural beat brainwave entrainment, although for those suffering from minor depression, it can, when used carefully and with awareness and understanding, help realize absolutely phenomenon benefits and quantum-leap-jump increases, in self esteem, confidence, vitality and overall passion for life.

Enjoy!

[edit on 5-10-2009 by OmegaPoint]

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Crakeur]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Thank you so much for the share OmegaPoint. I really appreciate music that makes my soul feel good. Thank you again, Magantice

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
i am highly skeptical about meditation but i saw your post and figured hey why not. ill try it for a few days and report what happens.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
i can't seem to download the files. it keeps telling me that the file size is only 9kb. that cant be right

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Aren't any of youse having link-up delays to the site?

i tried...but for several minutes my disc kept loading data from layer-upon-layer of AD links...and my PC seemed locked in place...just uploading data from all the links....

i got tired of the situation so i severed the connection because i sure don't want to download/upload 100s of Megs of total crud just to listen to drums or space-music.

i would return to try again----When & If there are positive reports from several ATS members

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Sometimes it's a little glitchy when you attempt the download, but if you close out and try again, it usually works on the second or third try no problem. Hope you're able to grab them..

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Thanks for the audio files. They downloaded fine.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Here's some good info on the science behind it.

Note that wherever it says "Holosync" your tracks are equally applicable.

www.centerpointe.com...

I would encourage people to learn as much about it as possible, starting with the articles and blog entries at Centerpointe

www.centerpointe.com...

www.centerpointe.com...

But the quickest and most informative way to educate yourself on it, would be to acquire Bill Harris' book "Thresholds of the Mind"

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1254768472&sr=8-1

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
It sure will be interesting to get people's feedback on their experiences from using these..

There are two types of experiences, first, those had within the meditation session itself, which is what most people seem to be focused on and are into, and the second, which imo, are the more important experiences - those that are realized outside of the meditation sesson, in terms of things like increased concentration and "flow", more refreshing sleep, vivid and lucid dreams when sleeping, increased vitality, greater peace of mind, boosts in self confidence and deeper connection with others, feelings of oneness and euphoria, greater clarity of focus and increased awareness etc.

Many of these benefits can take weeks or even months to realize from a daily practice, but sometimes, it happens almost overnight, which was my experience using this technology.

Most of all I am hoping for a report from someone who may have been experiencing a slight case of depression for whom these tracks have helped you reclaim your vital energy and passion for life. A testimonial like that will make all the efforting around this totally worth it for me as someone who loves nothing better than to have a positive impact on anothers life enjoyment and overall well being.

So please let us know what this has done and is doing for you, and what kind of experiences you're having. That's what will make this a fun thread.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
awesome post. i gotta go to therapy now but ill report later..
i have depression by the way. thanks for these

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Thanks a lot for sharing those clips. I will try them out and report here the result.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Interesting thread, i'll have to dl later and check them out.

Question though, my other half is a massage therpist, no no a real one not the adds you see in the back of the papers.. *lol*
Nationaly certified and 14K of education..

anyway.. whats your take on her trying these on clients? any reccomeded? it would add to the sessions, but headsets are not a option, she has a stereo set up in her office.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

Two speakers positioned on either side of the clients head off to the side would I think, help take them into a very relaxed state, but not nearly as deep as when wearing headphones. In a message therapy setting, I think it would be very helpful. I'd suggest using the Bach classical one for that, even at a relatively low volumn. She could ask regular clients if they notice any difference in the quality of the experience with the music playing in the background..

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
i didn't download the ones you posted but i looked up the company and got 4 cds through a separate website.

as skeptical as i was i gotta admit i did feel, not even sure of the right word. i listened to a full cd which was an hour long and it was great. i didn't feel my self dowsing off or tired i just felt relaxed. I haven't had an epiphany yet but i will definently try to make this a daily habit.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Omega, I wish you'd explain what this is all about.

I have never heard of this and am unfamiliar with this subject.

What is this supposed to do? Is it just a way of meditating to feel good?

I am not sure I want to do something that must be listened to daily, and does something with my brainwaves, and I have no idea what it is.

So what is this? I am reading it, I just don't quite grasp it.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I don't know why people don't just use something like www.(nolink) you can upload over a 100 megs per file and theres not all this waiting, you get direct links...

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I use binaural beats daily to help me with creativity or focus as they work extremely well for that.

I have never had such luck with presets that are more out there. "Star Journey" and things like "Become One With The Earth" usually just make me feel relaxed as much as regular ol' straight theta binaural beats do and sometimes are less effective.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I *love* binaural beats! I've got them on download and am filing them away for listening. Thank you so much!

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
Here's some good info on the science behind it.

Note that wherever it says "Holosync" your tracks are equally applicable.

www.centerpointe.com...

I would encourage people to learn as much about it as possible, starting with the articles and blog entries at Centerpointe

www.centerpointe.com...

www.centerpointe.com...

But the quickest and most informative way to educate yourself on it, would be to acquire Bill Harris' book "Thresholds of the Mind"

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1254768472&sr=8-1

Also, Google is your friend. Search for "Binaural Beats" and "Brainwave Entrainment", and you'll find a ton of information on this subject.

IMO, Bill Harris of Centerpointe Research Institute has the best take on it, viewing it within the context of an evolutionary framework ie: the evolution of conscious awareness, which is realized through increasing left/right brain synchrony and increased neurological connectedness between the two hemispheres of the bicameral brain, while at the same time, bringing about an emergent synthesis between the conscious and unconscious mind, involving a spontaneous quantum-leap reorganization of one's "internal map of reality" to better and more responsibly reflect reality as it really is ie: an interconnected, interdependant whole without separation. I've found that this process seems to occur during sleep and involves the re-processing of powerful archetypes ie: it gives you really vivid and profound dreams and meaningful dream archetypes, which, due to the increase in awareness, means that you tend also to remember your dreams more often. In the words of Carl Jung, it makes the unconscious, conscious - the goal and the objective of Jungian pyschotherapy.

And as you can see from the supporting science link - there are also innumerable physiological benefits for the body, due to the activation and release of a variety of hormones, endorphins and neurotransmitters ie: it can make you feel young again, and highly aware, in tuned, etc. with a newfound vitality and passion for life, at least that's my experience with it.

I could go on and on about it, but why not just do some research and read up on it by doing some Googling on the subject?

But here's an effect that I've found I get from using it - my visual acquity increases, and I notice details of things I wasn't noticing before, and also light, and colors, become much more vivid. I am also more energized, with increased vitality, increased stamina and overall passion for life, when before I was very depressed and apathetic.

It is particularly good for people over the age of 30, since the older the brain gets the less of these feel good energizing brain chemicals are naturally released, and this fires them all back up again!

[edit on 5-10-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
For anyone that is interested in Binaural Beats and other meditation music. I found this website to be quite useful. All the tones on the website are free and while some can be a bit unpleasant to listen to, if you sift through them there are some in there that can really put you in a meditative state rather quickly. Instead of Binaural Beats they use Isochronic Tones, which after reading a bit of information about both, seem like they would work a little better than Binaural Beats. From my own personal experience I've found that Isochronic tones work better for me though i've experienced results with both types. Also with these, you don't have to have stereo headphones as long as the audio is loud enough for you to hear and focus on the pulsed frequency. Though personally I prefer the headphones! Anyways. The effort of the person who put this website up is much appreciated. Clear descriptions of every tone and what each one is supposed to do.

Here's the link:
iso-tones.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join