It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran is ready and Able to make a nuclear bomb

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Source.newsmax.com (today 10/04/09)
Everyone seems to be forgetting the main problem with Iran having nukes-Regardless of how you feel about Israel.
First of all- Amadinajad has threatened to wipe Israel and the United States off the map. It is utterly stupid to think they do not mean what they say. Iran's leadership believe that they are destine to usher in a new era to bring about an apocalypse so do not sell them short or think they are raving lunatics because you will be very surprised when they act.

It is absolutely impossible for the world to live with Iran having nuclear weapons. If we let this happen then there will be a Nuclear arms race in the mid-east and world war three will be unavoidable and everyone will lose.

I predict and I am 100% sure that Israel or the U.S. or both will attack Iran nuke and near by military sites before the end of this year and there will be a very short war and gas will go sky high for a few months but everything will settled down after that. God forgive us for what we are about to do!..........................KMG

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by kissmygrits

I would love to see your source in which it says that Iran wants to wipe out the U.s. and Israel. Because if I remember correctly that was a mistranslation that has been perpetuated and spread like wildfire to demonize Iran.

Don't believe me? check this source: www.antiwar.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kissmygrits

The dangers of Iran? What about the US being the only country to actually use a Nuclear device in war? Nukes=Hiroshima, Nagasaki

The dangers of Iran? What about the Germans in World War 1? Mustard gas= used on US soldiers.

The dangers of Iran? What about the Israelis this past December in Operation Cast Lead? White Phosphorous=rained down on civilians.

Yep, all enough reasonable doubt not to listen to the Elites who are in control of the above three mentioned countries.

I believe Your article falls in line with what the IAEA is saying is a directed, and politically motivated LIE.

Press Statement
Recent Media Report on Iran
www.iaea.org...

With respect to a recent media report, the IAEA reiterates that it has no concrete proof that there is or has been a nuclear weapon programme in Iran.

At the Board of Governors´ meeting on 9 September 2009, Director General Mohamed ElBaradei warned that continuing allegations that the IAEA was withholding information on Iran are politically motivated and totally baseless.
The Agency receives information from a variety of sources that may have relevance to the implementation of safeguards. All such information is critically assessed by a team of experts working collectively in accordance with the Agency´s practices.

The IAEA reiterates that all relevant information and assessments that have gone through the above process have already been provided to the IAEA Board of Governors in reports of the Director General.

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Who says that Iran is ready and able? According to the IAEA

With respect to a recent media report, the IAEA reiterates that it has no concrete proof that there is or has been a nuclear weapon programme in Iran.

www.iaea.org...

Iran building nukes still seems to be a warmongers wet dream and nothing else.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Until I see concrete proof that Iran has nukes(ie
hotos) and Israel opens up it's facilities and arsenal to IAEA inspection then this whole situation will continue to be BS. Every skeptic on here wants hard proof of UFO's. The only "PROOF" offered up by those siding with Israel is conjecture and here-say. Where's the proof that they have the bomb or the ability to make one?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Haha - OP skewered and served - is it possible that people are actually waking up to the MSM war propaganda?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Am I to accept your apparent possession of what are undoubtedly "Eyes Only!" documents that categorically state that Iran has a nuclear weapons programme and a plutonium enriching plant?

Your post is nothing more than gossip and scaremongering at best.

In fact, I regard your post as being little more than yet another American led attempt to whip up world hysteria for all things Iranian, in the same vein as when Colin Powell helf up a plastic phial in the UN Security Council and claimed it was a sample of Iraqi Anthrax! Proof that Iraq had WMD's.

We went to war on America's say so.

The world is fed up of American lies and deceipt. We demand irrefutable proof, hard physical evidence and all of it open to non-aligned nation state verification - before the US led UN Security Council decides on military action again.

A word of caution however.

If you think that the Arab nations will stand idly by and watch yet another Nation State invaded and subjugated by another American led Christian Army, you are very much mistaken.

It matters not one jott if other Arab states loathe and detest Iran. It matters not that Iran may or may not be a staple country or that she is trying to build a nuclear industry.

What will matter to them is that yet again, infedel troops will be invading another Muslim country.

Arabs across the world will rise up to fight the Great Satan and this time, not only will American blood be shed on the battlefield, but blood will also flow in American cities.

top topics

join