It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who mentioned a Global Hawk Hitting the Pentagon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
In case none of you are reading Weedy`s flights thread atm you will have missed this juicy titbit, what the hell is going on here?.......

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5ffa18b691bd.jpg[/atsimg]

And a link to the source ......

whatsallthisthen.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The painjob is faked in that photo I'm certain of it.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Theres not even any shadows and the American is clearly a gradient effect in photoshop, I could do better!

I'm not saying that something fishy isn't up with the original story, but this is bogus.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Amateur hour + adobe photoshop = ^^ that picture.

Its definitely a fake.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by LwSiX]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Yes. That's a fake.

Look at that man's face (on the left). It's blurred due to lousy photoshop job.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Also here:
AA GH

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Fake, or not (I believe it's fake) that image paints a very clear picture
of what a military super-power could potentially do with an alternative
aircraft (whether it be a 757, or a GH).

It's not tough when you have trillions at your hand...most of which can
be lost without paper trail...just sayin'

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
The profile from the only 5 frame video released, shows an A3 Sky Warrior type profile, and mostly certainly NOT that of a Boeing.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
For the love of God... PLEASE tell me you're presenting that photo as indicative of what COULD happen, as what it MIGHT look like, and not presenting it as actual evidence of what is intended to be a legitimate GH painted like a Boeing???

I can accept dodgy photoshop when people are trying to demonstrate something, but not THAT dodgy when it comes to pretending to be actual evidence...

Rewey

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Seventh, I always read your posts with interest and I really admire the time you put into your research and the thought you put into your posts, but this one is a bit of a disappointment. The debunkers are going to eat you alive with this one and it will be difficult for them to take you seriously in the future.

If it is just supposed to be a representation of what could have happened then where do you draw the line? You could post photoshopped pics of anything concerning 9/11, but it's not going to help the cause.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
Yes. That's a fake.

Look at that man's face (on the left). It's blurred due to lousy photoshop job.

It's blurred to protect his identity, as are the other faces.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
If the world's media gets a hold of this the whole damn 9/11 conspiracy will be blown apart once and for all.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Where in this thread did I state `Finally, proof of an inside job?`, come on I think everyone knows me better, if this was the real deal it would have been all around the world by now, hell it was released in July, all this was intended for was an eye opener, and how easy it is to project an image to fool people.

Now if people thought they saw a 757 and saw this picture it may just hit home to the memory source in the brain and make it stutter.... `Hold on a second!!!`.

Catch my drift?, like I say, if this was the real deal I would have made a huge thread, not just a couple of lines, kinda disappointed in some of you to think otherwise

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seventh
In case none of you are reading Weedy`s flights thread atm you will have missed this juicy titbit, what the hell is going on here?.......

That is hilarious....plus, when the author of that blog article says:

I am a strong supporter of the work that Craig Ranke and his Citizen Investigation Team (CIT) have done regarding events at the Pentagon.

coupled with that EXCLUSIVE image of an American Airlines Global Hawk, just another example where we should just throw in the towel and start practicing our frog walks...*sob*

Great picture, btw....my dog could have done a better photoshop, though, and he's dead.

I guess the *real* amazin' thing is that there are Troothers who actually believe that is a real photo. Snort.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Originally posted by trebor451

That is hilarious....plus, when the author of that blog article says:

I guess the *real* amazin' thing is that there are Troothers who actually believe that is a real photo. Snort.

On the contrary I think events like these are good, it shows one aspect of all this that helps 100%, and that is creating illusions to feed the cause, and agree on that guys blog he has some great content but puts it across completely wrong, the FOIA part relating to the flights was an interesting read, gonna look at that later.

The false Sheen and Obama interview, not really sure if that helped the cause or not, but - no publicity is bad publicity.

/cheers.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seventh

The false Sheen and Obama interview, not really sure if that helped the cause or not, but - no publicity is bad publicity.

/cheers.

I absolutely agree. The more these damned fool 9/11 conspiracy web sites are caught red handed pulling outright chicanery like this, the more material it gives me to show how they're nothing but a bunch of snake oil peddlers deliberately trying to get people paranoid in order to sell them useless junk. True, no publicity is bad publicity, but it's also true that no credibility is bad credibility.

Thank you for proving me right, from the bottom of my heart.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Could this be why that lady in Brooklyn shouted "That was not an American Airline! That was not an American airline!" (Madly flipping through her "Janes: All the World's Aircraft".)

Thanks OP. I'm beginning to think that 9/11 was an inside job. lol.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by ipsedixit]

top topics

join