It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Cry For Help!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

A Cry For Help!!!

www.nworeport.com

For everybody that reads this please help these kids tell their story and copy and paste it to all websites you can think of. We first heard of this story being broadcasted when the little girl in this story named Jasmine called into Brother Stair's radio station. On the website www.overcomerministry.org... you can listen to Brother Stair. She has since called into Brother Stairs radio station as things currently grow worse with her family.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

[edit on 4-10-2009 by renster]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I had read the tragic story of these children. I feel deeply for them and I think that these children do not deserve to live the way that they have been living with a neglectful mother. This cry for help needs to be heard by everyone. I read that these children's family would not listen to them. I feel that if their family doesn't listen to them then they don't care about these children. This is really sad!!

www.nworeport.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Why would she call into a cult leaders (Brother Stair) radio show it doesn't make sense. This is just one of those recycled chain letters that will most certainly end up in my garbage bin.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
While I hate to intrude on the private lives of others, I would have advised them to speak with their school counselors, who - ostensibly - will recognize the patters of a psychological malfunction in the behavior of the mother. Should the welfare of the children be at stake, they can at least try to get help for them. Their mother may be schizophrenic, or suffering from long-term depression, but it seems clear that a professional assessment is called for.

Of course, good thoughts, and prayers of peace for them all can't hurt...., I think.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Does seem to be written in the style of a chain letter. It also seems odd that the girl has the intelligence to write the letter and post it but not the intelligence to contact relevant authorites or helping associations.

I will say though, I don't know where you live but where I live this stuff is going on all over, no joke. It's because uneducated children are bringing up children (or not bringing them up in most cases).

But yeah, if it's true then peace to her and her family and hopefully it will be over now the letter is on the internet or whatever.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by and14263]

top topics

join