It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Flights of 11 September, 2001

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkross1983
reply to post by Seventh

That AA Plane or Drone or whatever it is is photoshopped.

Not to say something like that wasn't made but that picture isn't real.

You can tell right off in a matter of seconds.

I know that only to well bud, if it were the real deal Bush and co would now be sharing rooms with some pretty nasty people, the picture hits home how easy it is to cast an illusion, like David Blaine and co whom make commercial Jets etcetera disappear.

/cheers

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Once one has swallowed the red pill, one does not have to swallow it again. The only people who do are those who swallowed the blue pill.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

www.bts.gov...

The other day as far as I can make out you cannot trace any 9/11 flights anymore...

I do not know what this post is trying to say.

There is ample evidence, once you examine the Bureau of Transportation Statistics data, that the flight numbers we are all familiar with: American Airlines 11 and 77, and United Airlines 93 and 175, were NOT "one-off" numbers, somehow made-up.

EVERY contention, and there have been many, many, about the "non-existence" of these flight numbers is nonsense.

Firstly, there is a great deal of misuderstanding about HOW flight numbers are thought up, by the respective companies, and the history of numbers, and what it means when they happen to be 'odd' vesus 'even'.

YET, these simple facts are over-run by complete lunacy, in many cases.

SO, can we please focus on the facts?

Historical records of ALL FOUR FLIGHTS having been operated on the days PRIOR to 9/11.

Also, of note....the FACT of the complete grounding of ALL flights on that day (well...all 'commercial' and other 'private' flights, but we don't need to discuss --- yet---actions of the Bush Administration and CIA well AFTER the events....)....

BACK TO THE groundings....

When you see the BTS data, you will see the VERY SAME flights logged as 'canceled' for the days following the attacks of 9/11.

Doesn't anyone see the significance, yet? I could spell it out for you, but, again....why bother when normal, thinking people should be able to puzzle it out for themselves?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Doesn't anyone see the significance, yet? I could spell it out for you, but, again....why bother when normal, thinking people should be able to puzzle it out for themselves?

I see where you're going with this...but I regret to tell you that you'll never actually get there. One facet that rings loud and clear with the truthers is that they WANT these conspiracies to be true, so they'll conjure up any excuse to explain this, however paper thin, that will allow them to survive.

Thus, all this outright bad information floating around just *can't* be the fault of these stupid conspiraxcy web sites they're getting it from. It just has to be the fault of secret gov't disinformation agents pushing out silly claims to discredit the truther movement. Odds are, the more you talk to them, the greater the chance one of them will accuse *you* of being a secret gov't disinformation agent, too.

...and they actually can't understand why the mainstream public refuses to take them seriously. Incredible.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Mark_Amy

Thank you, Mark_Amy.

Could you elaborate a bit???

Actually, I'm not really getting what this thread is about. I didn't realise there was an issue about the flights not existing. I accept the OS in as far as they say the 4 planes were hijacked and I'm pretty sure all 4 flights were destroyed in some manner, but I don't see the relevance of these 4 flights appearing as cancelled after 9/11. In my tiny mind they would obviously be cancelled because they were destroyed.

What am I not getting?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Mark_Amy

.....but I don't see the relevance of these 4 flights appearing as cancelled after 9/11. In my tiny mind they would obviously be cancelled because they were destroyed.

Ah!!!

This is, as I stated, the beginning of examining the TRUTH, without all of the later nonsense that clouds the facts, and that came later....

ONCE you examine the BTS, and the reason for it, you will start to understand that it was (is) tracking airline statistics. EVERY flight, once published, has to be accounted for.

WHAT HAPPENED post 9/11, because of the Nationwide groundings....is EVERY airline had to account for their scheduled flights, whether they operated or not....AKA...."CANCELED"!!!!

Really....if you spend just a few moments in the BTS data, you can find ALL of the flights that were 'canceled' post-9/11....by EVERY airline!!!

What has been pointed to, by some, are specific instances by AMERICAN AIRLINES in reference to ONLY their flights, "11" and "77", on THAT day (9/11) and that they are missing from some databases. WELL....if you bother to check on the OTHER two flights from that same day, the United Airlines '93' and '175' you will find that they are NOT missing!!!

Reason?

Different companies, different ways of accounting....period. And reporting to the BTS....but that is accounted for, as well I would think. If you dig deep enough....

HOWEVER, the 'grand conspirators' won't mention that simple fact....

Hence, ths thread. Starting FROM the beginning, to show that the flights...ALL FOUR flights....were regularly-scheduled commercial flights.

On THAT day....because some people would like to confuse this simple fact, in order to further their agendas.....

[edit on 6 October 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Here is what I have seen so far.
American Airlines Flight 0011 was a scheduled flight, departing Boston at 07:45 a.m. going to Los Angeles, every day. Some saturdays it didn´t operate.
I checked that it did operate all the year 2000. And from January to September 2001.
So, the 9 month grounding before 9/11 claim is not true.
Now, all flights were canceled for September 12, 13, and 14. Few flights operated on the 15th.
Then flight 0011 operates again on the 20th, BUT, starting on the 21st the 07:45 flight to LAX became
flight 0025. This flight was changed later to depart at 08:00 a.m. Every day, including saturday.
And sometime later it has been moved forward to 07:35 a.m. Daily Until August of this year.
Can´t give you the exact date when each change in schedule was made cause I didn´t look at the whole thing. Just my 2 cts.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

United Airlines 0175. Daily flight from Boston to LAX.
Operated all of August 2001 except on the 24th.
In September 2001 operated daily except on the 8th.
Various aircraft used.
After 9/11 it was changed to flight 0165 which didn´t exist before.

<< 1   >>

join