It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Programmable life forms - PLF

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Having recently watched dr Steven greer talk at the contact and disclosure conference in spain i was intrigued when he started talking about programmable life forms and the fact that all known et's are benevolent.
Im aware of the massive controversy this has caused in the ufo community, especially with project camelots Kerry Cassidy.

I was wondering what scientific basis this has, ie can it be done. I am well aware that they have programmed rats etc to behave in a specific way, but it seems very limited from what ive seen as the rats are only able to move in one way or do one task. So would it be possible to programme any being to perform such complex tasks that would be necessary to trick us into believing it was an ET.

Below is a copy of the conference, and his claims come very late into it but i suggest watching as it is well worth it.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Wait, I know I am off topic as heck but "All know ET lifeforms are benevolent"? Is there an ongoing thread on this or can you elaborate.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Steven Greer has said in more than one conference that all known ETs are benevolent as a whole. But, as with any race, there are some not so benevolent individuals within, while stressing that they are just like us. Sgt. Clifford Stone who was a guest at the Disclosure Project Conference at the National Press Club stated that there are, so far, 57 documented alien species and all are thought to be benevolent.

You can also look up interviews with people who have witnessed UFO's shooting down warheads or shutting down missile silos. This has led to the idea that they are telling us they won't allow us to destroy ourselves.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Also if you watched the project camelot interview, if you can all it that, he states that he does not mean that there are no bad et's, he just has been shown no evidence that would point towards that.
I personally watched the interview waiting on him being asked about the PLF's , but it seems that kerry cassidy being the main offender was more interested in childish name calling and arguing than a proper interview

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The subject of PLFs would make a good thread without the inclusion of the Greer/Project Disclosure references. The concept of advanced lifeforms projecting themselves at the speed of light in the form of pure information/code is intriguing, as is the possibility of creating a program sufficiently complex as to acquire sentience, or the uploading of one's own sentience into a program.

top topics

join