It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China UFOs - wow or CGI?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
hello

www.youtube.com...

here is the video

now, on 0:20 it comes...i think thats the pretty much WOW footage of UFO!

if its real, of course...i never saw it before..

reason is, the other 2 UFO shots in the video are the PROVEN CGI HOAXES, the Haiti UFO and the Los Roques CGI UFO series...

my point is...the first 2 vids look legit, the other 2 are CGI 100%...and its a news footage from CCTV

so what do you think

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I'm not really sure which one you're specifically referring too, but in my opion, the entire video is bogus. Most of them are, as you stated, proven hoaxes. The one or 2 that aren't, are nothing special and have been seen countless times. Sorry man, appreciate the attempt.

Nothing to see here, unfortunately. Move along folks.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
im refering to one at 0:20...

but i also agree that Internet is FULL of this kind of CGI hoaxes and it will be very very hard in the future to tell which video is a hoax and which one is not...

also, mainstream media isnt helping, even, they are trying their best TO COVER UP the truth and to make laugh out of UFO community

[edit on 4-10-2009 by deejayiwan]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
The last part of the video is made up entirely of rehashes of the fake Haiti CGI UFO video from last year.

So I highly doubt the credibility of any of the rest of it.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

the ONE question that kills the credibility of the segment starting @ 00:20 is :

why isnt the leading edge of the craft visible through the gaps in the foliage ??

new topics

top topics

join