It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Close up video of a UFO over Bogota, Columbia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I agree with the ops above, the wobbling movement isn't convincing enough however, I am not an expert in alien technology nor will I ever learn how they behave while they are not in full motion (in other words somewhat stationary).

So, for the time being I would say that it looks fishy but who knows? it might as well be a real one and we don't have a clue as to what to look for.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
There might be a lot of old saucer type around since being
made in the not to distant past and more that likely people
put these things together once the secret is out.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Here's another one.

www.youtube.com...

I don't think it's the same because the dates don't correspond. And anyway I think it's a hoax, not even very sophisticated at that. But people seem to like them....

And this one gets my vote for the worst executed hoax of ALL TIME!

Too bad it's so short.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ethereal Gargoyle

Here's another one.

www.youtube.com...
I don't think it's the same because the dates don't correspond. And anyway I think it's a hoax, not even very sophisticated at that. But people seem to like them....

And this one gets my vote for the worst executed hoax of ALL TIME!

Too bad it's so short.

www.youtube.com...

Lemme help you with those vid embeds. K? And thanks!

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ethereal Gargoyle

That second one is laughable! Great stuff there. That is what you would call a hoax on a budget.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by redwoodjedi

That second one is laughable! Great stuff there.

I'll say!
I am only sorry it so pitifully short. Can't remember the last time I laughed so hard.

P.S. thanks for embedding them.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Ethereal Gargoyle]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ethereal Gargoyle

Originally posted by redwoodjedi

That second one is laughable! Great stuff there.

I'll say!
I am only sorry it so pitifully short. Can't remember the last time I laughed so hard.

P.S. thanks for embedding them.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Ethereal Gargoyle]

You can actually see the three cable contact points on the saucer leading to the main line and on probably to a crane boom. Friggin' hilarious! Still laughing!

Thanks and Cheers again,

Erik

And no trouble on the embeds!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Did anyone see this?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9ada466161ed.jpg[/atsimg]

I say, don´t trust him!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by atrofi

It's poster of a Dead Head Alien. Hell this could be on the bedroom wall of over half the kids in the county where I live (Humboldt County Northern California). Significance?

Also note that this is starting to trail a bit off topic. Thanks for the post and understanding.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
i did like the vid BUT why is there never any footage longer than a few seconds?
why dont we see the "craft" fly off or some zoom in on the thing i dont know ether way? could be cgi? i dont know, thanks for the heads up any how.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
the first one has to much wobble for it's size...looks like a RC controlled toy...for an advanced UFO, even if it is one of ours, this type of wobble would prevent any real flight. it would however, by the wobble, suggest small fans pushing air down from the object, hence the RC controlled toy idea.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura
i did like the vid BUT why is there never any footage longer than a few seconds?
why dont we see the "craft" fly off or some zoom in on the thing i dont know ether way? could be cgi? i dont know, thanks for the heads up any how.

Oh this is a real enough object without a doubt. It's definitely real. But as I have watched this thing over and over again I believe I have sussed it. You have too although you may not realize it at a conscious level. It's all in the clever editing. What?!? Yup. You either see the thing in a dense haze or drifting wobbly about behind foliage. Why? to hide the cable/rope suspending the dang thing in the air. Watch it again and you will see what I'm seeing. That is why you see it in short bursts and in those specific sections because those are the ones that seem to adequately hide the suspension apparatus. This is my opinion only and until I'm shown something else, I say that it is now debunked as a hoax for me. I think we all knew, we just didn't know how.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura

Couldn't agree more. I get very suspicious when I see UFO vids that arent shown from beginning to end. For example: Where did the craft go?? How did it enter and exit? Interesting find, but until a full complete clip surfaces, the jury is out for me. Starred and flagged nonetheless....

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Its either tied to a tree and there is a slight breeze making it wobble or its remote controlled. As everyone is saying why is the video so short? If I seen a ufo I would be filming as long as possible, I would even climb the tree in the video to try and see where it was going lol

More time of my life spent watching pointless hoaxes

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
First of all the name of the country is Colombia.

Second, William Chavez is a charlatan in the world of ufology he endorses every single fake video that comes his way. He organizes excursions to see aliens outside Bogotá, he loves to show Billy Meier pictures and show them as proof, he talks about everysingle topic you can imagine as "proof".

I doubt the video, I think it is fake, and I don´t trust this shady character.

A link to his website:

www.epagos.com...

go see and laugh.

Cheers

C.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Camilo1
First of all the name of the country is Colombia.

Second, William Chavez is a charlatan in the world of ufology he endorses every single fake video that comes his way. He organizes excursions to see aliens outside Bogotá, he loves to show Billy Meier pictures and show them as proof, he talks about everysingle topic you can imagine as "proof".

I doubt the video, I think it is fake, and I don´t trust this shady character.

A link to his website:

www.epagos.com...

go see and laugh.

Cheers

C.

Hey! Thanks for the tip off, again! atrofi caught onto this a few posts back and I was too dense to see it at first, duh! Middle-aged. Sorry atrofi!.

Hmmmm. Sounds like another Jaime Maussen. 'Nuff said. Appreciate it!

Cheers,

Erik

[edit on 22/OctpmTue, 06 Oct 2009 14:19:23 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join