It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop the gov/terrorists from nuking a US city

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The author of the video below contends that terrorists will will nuke a US city soon, or the US gov will allow it to happen, in an effort to start WWIII. The ultimate goal being to bring us out of the financial crisis/Depression. The author asks us to spread the video in an attempt to get this message to the average US/UK citizen who may not normally stumble onto this kind of information.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by Truth_Seeker_82]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth_Seeker_82

Sooooo, what is the credibility of this random guy with a laptop??

-E-

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
A major thing is suppose to happen to Miami, fl.
that city would be ripe for such an attack.
it would not contaminate much of the US... ? what do you think..
my source was a mason movie by St. Briggette or something like that

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE
reply to post by Truth_Seeker_82

Sooooo, what is the credibility of this random guy with a laptop??

-E-

Well the reason I made the post was because credibility isn't an issue. The message is.

If you believe that nine eleven was at the very least allowed to happen then you wouldn't put it past the government to allow worse things to happen. More americans than ever are now questioning nine eleven because nothing was ever really done to solve the problem.

I will guess that the message isn't really for you if you doubt whether you should pass it on. And that's fine. I'm hoping others will pass it on like I did.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
It's most diffenently a mad mad world. the last 30 yrs or so, you knew the out come so did I. it didnt make sense then and it dont make sense now.
what I dont understand is .... W-H-Y ... ? ... after I know the answer to that question then I might not want to know if you know what I mean.
*I think everyone would agree, this is not what we want done in our name. so, they are playing with a 100% Revolt just waiting for them to do something stupid again... we must clean house before we clean IRANs Clock... if you get me drift...

here is another report about a nuke attack on W. DC and that would also be a good target. after all whats important has already moved to Denver, Co. the New Capital. wow, this conspiracy stuff is scary stuff...
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 2-10-2009 by Anti-Evil]

[edit on 2-10-2009 by Anti-Evil]

new topics

top topics

join