It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oct 1 2009 Sumatra Earthquake Footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Oct 1 2009 Sumatra Earthquake Footage

www.youtube.com

Video footage has emerged showing the moment on Wednesday afternoon when a powerful earthquake struck the Indonesian city of Padang.

John Holmes, the United Nations' humanitarian chief, set the death toll at 1,100, and the number was expected to grow. Government figures put the number of dead at 777, with at least 440 people seriously injured.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
This is quite unfortunate. But, would it far fetched to think that these can be created with the use of technologies like HAARP? Also, if you have heard of The Hutchinson Effect, you might already know the astonishing things one can achieve if the technology is understood and harnessed properly. Please share your thoughts and observations. Or else, this could be just regular earthquake. Note that this story was covered on a few news channels in US. Especially, since Tsunami waves were generated.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
That was really strange footage.

Sorry to seem callous, but.. everything in that video was setup just perfect it seemed. It was like.. cue the collapsing building, crying women, roll cameras. Remarkable set of events to be captured from one point of view, one camera.

Anyway, I hope the people in need from this disaster, get what they need and get it soon.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX
That was really strange footage.

Sorry to seem callous, but.. everything in that video was setup just perfect it seemed. It was like.. cue the collapsing building, crying women, roll cameras. Remarkable set of events to be captured from one point of view, one camera.

Anyway, I hope the people in need from this disaster, get what they need and get it soon.

I just wonder why some people think that people would fake a footage about this kind of events.
why? maybe too much conspiracy/paranoid.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Well, you are on a conspiracy site, and I was merely making an observation, not pointing out facts.

Wasn't meant to offend anyone. Anyway, I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought the footage was a little strange.

new topics

top topics

join