It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fred Speaks Stupid Language For All the Sheep

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Thought this was a rather funny video, it's making fun of the type of people who can't seem to get there heads out of the sand. Enjoy and have a good laugh.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
that video is obnoxious. along with the constant use of the word sheep.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by oconnection

Well if the global economy collapses I am going to hunt Fred down first and take all his crap and use it to feed my family.. As Fred would say "Hahahahahaha!"

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

never mind.

[edit on 10/1/2009 by gemineye]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
awesome vid

i believe the VIDEO IS DEAD ON

The MSM and corporate marketing to please their advertiser's crap is crystal clear

this nonsense is further solidified in an economy where 70% of the economy was dependent on consumer's becoming confident.....this is round two ....enough morons still believe the fed that their is a recovery this will be the last wake up call for sheep....when they realize the economy is NOT getting better......there are several reasons but PEOPLE DON'T have a recent history of events that make this idea SEEM LIKELY to them unless they understand how screwed we are.

for me they either try to blame a FLU or a ATTACK as the reason the economy "re-tanks" which diverts blame from their failed policy's as well as helps them take some of the precious few rights and privacy we still have left........or they just act "shocked" when things don't return to "normal" as it becomes apparent even thru the Media spin that things are ugly......

I wish MY country was in better shape....I wish my country had better prospects for growth .....things are gonna B S C A R Y......Willful ignorance no longer serves to make our lives more enjoyable ......get a plan B together for possibility of 1. losing your job for a long time. 2. are restricted by travel and basic shopping unless you have taken a vaccine. 3. The time is approaching.....with a lot of CT perspectives i usually believe it will be non-sense i just wish that was the case hear I REALLY DO....

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

So, the guy says that the money I have now will be worthless in five years, but then seems upset and sarcastic at the thought I might go out and blow all my money on corporate BS now. Like he says sarcastically go ahead get that stupid t-shirt or whatever.

Anyway, the point is, if my money isn't going to be worth anything and I quote "Won't be able to buy jack s*** with it" in five years, then how would it make sense to save it and hold onto something that's just going to be worthless paper? What am I going to do with it? Just sit around a look at it? Why would I want to hold onto to something I know won't be worth jack?

According to that logic shouldn't I like be at the mall or something right now buying all the crap I want and need before my money becomes worthless? Or least at the hardware store.

It wouldn't matter though. What I don't think he understands is that if the dollar collapses it doesn't matter if you run out today and buy stuff or not because you won't be able to pay your loans so they'll just take all your stuff from your anyway.

So, don't buy anything and then don't have anything and they can't take anything, or buy it now and enjoy it up for five to ten years and then they still take it? Either way the results are the same, so you might as well enjoy what time you have if you really believe this.

What's the difference? If you really think it's going to collapse as soon as five years, which is theoretically possible but it also could take much longer than that, then just enjoy the ride people. The results are going to be the same no matter which way you do it.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by tinfoilman]

[edit on 2-10-2009 by tinfoilman]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
that video is obnoxious. along with the constant use of the word sheep.

I notice that you didn't say he was wrong, either about the future of the economy or the stupidity of the people.

The fact is, the vast majority of people (especially younger people) are naive, insular, brain-dead idiots.

Have you tried to talk about economic policy to anyone?
You'll find that most are too interested in celebrity gossip, they'll look at you with a blank stare the moment you mention inflation.

I'll focus on the youth for a moment...

Raised in an environment where they have access to games and media, and where such trivial things hold importance over anything else, there is no deliberate desire to learn anything beyond the next dance move or game cheat.
These kids have never had to experience anything catastrophic or challenging beyond their personal lives. They've never really seen a war in their country, never had to experience economic trouble on this scale, never had to really think about their future. It's planned out before them as though it's all guaranteed and nothing could happen to change it.

One of the most fascinating things I have seen recently was in the video footage of the G20.
When the riot police stormed the University, you could hear students talking about it, saying how shocked they were. They seemed completely oblivious to why the people were protesting!
These are university students, and they don't even know why people were protesting!?

The look of shock on their faces when the riot police attacked THEM, simply for being there, was remarkable. It showed the delusion and naivety in their fragile little brains, unable to comprehend what they were witnessing.

In my view, there are two types of people in our societies, those who seek information to learn about any given situation, and those who are unwilling, incapable or simply too stupid and lazy to bother. Unfortunately, the latter are in the majority, and the PTB know it.

P.S. I think I am in love with this guy *leaves to start some internet stalking*.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinfoilman

Anyway, the point is, if my money isn't going to be worth anything and I quote "Won't be able to buy jack s*** with it" in five years, then how would it make sense to save it and hold onto something that's just going to be worthless paper? What am I going to do with it? Just sit around a look at it? Why would I want to hold onto to something I know won't be worth jack?

I think the idea he's trying to pt across is that all it achieves is supporting global corporations.
He's clearly anti-capitalist and anti-globalisation.

But, what is the alternative? It all means nothing when the financial system does collapse, so why not go out and spend it on crap while supporting some of the corporate businesses that have driven us further into this hole?
You might as well, it really makes no difference.

I don't think he's suggesting you hold onto it. He's telling it like it is; if you continue to go on spending on crap, it won't make your financial future any more secure, it won't fix anything, it'll only make the corporations wealthier. He's basically saying that it's an illusion, a distraction, it's of no consequence.

Personally, I'm investing my money in things I can use when it does all collapse, and enjoying myself now, while putting some away just in case.
But, I'm different in that money is not my God. If the £ collapsed tomorrow I'd carry on. I have no great wealth to lose, no mortgage, no debts, and I'm investing in ways to be able to continue my life differently without relying on money.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I was waiting around, waiting for someone to get the point of the video. While it's sarcastic and annoying it does have a good message.

Basically, yes there is a good chance dollars and other world currencies will collapse within 5 years unless drastic action is taken in the right direction. (doubtful)

So hunker down, buy hard assets, things you can barter with, stock up on food and water, grow a garden, take survival courses.

I don't want to make it sound like the sky is falling but if you have any understanding of how bad things can get these are good ideas.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
When I look at people like this, I have hope. Maybe, just maybe, after our nation is turned into a smoking pile of ruins, there will actually be some people capable of rebuilding our nation.

Best vid I've seen in quite a while.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by praxis
When I look at people like this, I have hope. Maybe, just maybe, after our nation is turned into a smoking pile of ruins, there will actually be some people capable of rebuilding our nation.

Best vid I've seen in quite a while.

if you mean by getting taken over by another country.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

I think it's more likely he just tried to cram two rants together too quickly and so the logic didn't really hold up.

It's hard for people to wrap their mind around the fact that one day the dollar might not equal money. Even when we talk about it being worthless we still think U.S. Dollar=money. Well on that day U.S. Dollar won't equal money, it'll equal paper and if you can get rid of it beforehand all the better.

It'll be a game of hot potato. Having lots of money today=wealthy, but on that day whoever gets stuck with all the dollars and none of the resources like gold that have REAL value are no longer wealthy.

So if you thought it was going to collapse and you could predict when it's going to happen and you were anti-corporation, then handing all the money over to the corporations right before the collapse would be exactly what you wanted to do. You want to be stuck with the goods and services that have real value on that day and not the worthless paper.

On that day, whoever is in possession of dollars instead of real goods is the one that loses because all of a sudden everything is backwards. The more money you have, the poorer you'll be so the corporations with all their money are going to have a real bad day trying to quickly exchange it for gold and foreign bonds and foreign currency and stuff like that.

But no one is good enough to predict exactly when that day will come so we continue to hold onto it and compete for it and loan it like it might still be worth something. But guess what? That's exactly what makes it still worth something lol.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by tinfoilman]

[edit on 3-10-2009 by tinfoilman]

new topics

top topics

join