It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new 9/11 video shows beam of light

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

new 9/11 video shows beam of light

www.infowars.com

New Footage above of the moment the second plane crashed into the World Trade Centre on September 11, 2001,has been released. These new images are just a few minutes among hundreds of hours of amateur video and images being collected by the National September 11 Memorial and Museum at the World Trade Center which has launched a website containing examples of citizen journalism of the tragedy.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
there is a heated debate going on that a beam of light actually helped to guide the plane into the towers. People think it is a

bird
a reflection of the plane
a piece of paper floating from the first tower

and I haven't heard this one yet, but I'm willing to bet someone will say it's the terrorists using a laser pointer.

It's not a bird because it's moving too slow (plus it must be a really stupid bird, well not one anymore)
it's not a reflection of the plane because if you pause at :06 the plane is below the light
and it's too circular to be a piece of paper

Plus, the plane is darker than the usually white commercial planes (I think southwestern is the only red and blue plane), others say it is a dark-greenish looking plane.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It's just a piece of paper fluttering in the air, likely carried to that location from the smoke cloud above. At :23 seconds, notice the thousands of pieces of paper being carried away from the WTC in the smoke cloud? Then at the end of the video, the people pick up the paper from the ground, carried miles away from the WTC by the smoke cloud.

This has been debunked for so many years. Not sure why people still claim it's a laser/IR unless they're trying to spread purposeful disinfo.

Also, Alex must be trying to get hits on his website again because that video isn't even close to being new.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
It does look like a piece of paper, I do however believe in my heart of hearts, that something happened on 911, and it had nothing to do with Osama, too many people gained by the events of that day, like they knew what was going to happen, and I really do believe that those who completely refuse to ask for an investigation are afraid of what answers will come of it.

I am not a Truther, I do not make wild speculative claims, but it does need to be investigated, there are too many anomalies, the Pentagon being the most obvious, there is no way on Planet Earth a plane went through that hole, not even the wildest imagination could claim that with a straight face, it would be like trying to fit a truck into a regular parking place, not happening.

Why some can not see that is beyond me, before the building collapsed at the Pentagon, the hole was tiny compared to the aircraft claimed to have entered it, hardly any debris, no marks on the grass, and no foundation damage, it was not a passenger plane.

Back to the initial question, I have watched it 3 times now, if it was a guiding lazer, the tracker had to have been on the right wing tip, because that is the exact point where the "light" and the plane meet.

new topics

top topics

join